HELP! Happy Ending Request!

hi everyone! Yana here.I need help,this is urgent! My choir team needs the music score of Happy Ending for the competition we're entering next year.I hope you guys can help.Pm me or just post a reply here if you have it.

Thanks in advance! :wink2: Hoping for a favourable reply as soon as possible.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this helps. I think you can get the LICM songbook from Amazon. If you haven't got time to send up for that, I think there are tutorials on You Tube.

Sorry I can't be more help. It's awesome that your choir want to sing Happy Endings. You must YouTube it if you can! I for one would love to hear it!

hey findingmywords, as far as i know thats illegal and you can get fined alot of money so if i was you i wouldnt do that.

kaeryana - you can buy the LICM piano/guitar/vocal songbook on amazon, i got my copy brand new on there for $12. check that out.

I've got the LICM songbook... Maybe I could take a picture of the HE score (I've got no scanner) and you can use that? If that's allowed.. or something :blink:

in my case,i think they can make an exception :roftl: pls pm me the page.i promise i won't publish it on other sites.consider it as 'sharing'.

btw,Marilyn,will try to do that.Wish us luck for next year's competition :wink2:

in my case,i think they can make an exception :roftl: pls pm me the page.i promise i won't publish it on other sites.consider it as 'sharing'.

btw,Marilyn,will try to do that.Wish us luck for next year's competition :wink2:

Hey great! I hope you manage to Youtube it! As far as I'm concerned, if your choir want to sing Happy Endings, they are already winners!

Be very careful if you get someone to copy the score for you. It IS illegal. I was in a choir, and we had to buy all our music because we couldn't photo copy the music.

Good luck to you and the choir!

Hey great! I hope you manage to Youtube it! As far as I'm concerned, if your choir want to sing Happy Endings, they are already winners!

Be very careful if you get someone to copy the score for you. It IS illegal. I was in a choir, and we had to buy all our music because we couldn't photo copy the music.

Good luck to you and the choir!

That's gonna be my teacher,I just hope she knows how to handle my camera :naughty: last time she tried,it ended up as a super blur picture instead of a video.We're probably gonna sing the intro of HE as a part of the medley,including other songs from the Cats etc.

It is actually,but we did it a couple of times already,luckily we got away with it,haha.

Which group were you in?I'm in alto 1 (shame on me,Mika has a higher voice range,sigh.)

Fine!

I'll just take my help somewhere else then :naughty:

Oh come on,I'm desperate and pathetic now :roftl: I'd really appreciate your help (although it's illegal..) *cough*

That's gonna be my teacher,I just hope she knows how to handle my camera :naughty: last time she tried,it ended up as a super blur picture instead of a video.We're probably gonna sing the intro of HE as a part of the medley,including other songs from the Cats etc.

It is actually,but we did it a couple of times already,luckily we got away with it,haha.

Which group were you in?I'm in alto 1 (shame on me,Mika has a higher voice range,sigh.)

Oh come on,I'm desperate and pathetic now :roftl: I'd really appreciate your help (although it's illegal..) *cough*

You asked what choir it was. It was a church choir. Trinity Methodist Church, Sale Manchester. I'm a 2nd Soprano I've left it now, because I'm training to be a local preacher. I'm also 54 next week, so after next Friday I will be...

A preacher at 54!

You asked what choir it was. It was a church choir. Trinity Methodist Church, Sale Manchester. I'm a 2nd Soprano I've left it now, because I'm training to be a local preacher. I'm also 54 next week, so after next Friday I will be...

A preacher at 54!

I see.That's pretty amazing that you've got a high vocal range.I've heard a church choir once when i was passing by,the harmony's really excellent.When did you first join the team?It must have took a long time to sing it that well.

by the way,I used to think you were avoca's age,sorry about that.:boxed: