Trainlight - friends/relatives of Midway

Marianne84

I decided that they deserve a thread of their own, although they are friends/relatives of The Midway State. :glasses3::naughty: They sent me a friend request on MySpace the other day and I can't stop listening to their music, especially I've Just Got To Try. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: They have an EP coming out in the fall.

This is their new MySpace page (they used to be A Step Too Far so they have two pages): http://www.myspace.com/trainlight

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

noooooooo lol

A couple of months ago we exchanged myspace messages, and they got pretty insightful :) and he said I was inspiring:blush-anim-cl: since then, he's been on my good side.

Apparently so! You're in their top friends. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

They kinda sound just the same. :blink:

--Jack

Maybe at first, yeah. I have listened to them so much that I could tell which is which if I got samples of the same song from both Ferraros and not names at all. :glasses3:

lol Marianne I just saw your comment on their page:punk:

Way to promote this site :P

So *clears throat*

Now that we know they are in fact watching us talk about them haha, let me start by saying WELCOME! Don't stick around here too long guys, and exploring other threads may scare you :naughty: Just a warning, we are insane in the best way possible.

GET AN ACCOUNT and CHAT if you dare

lol Marianne I just saw your comment on their page:punk:

Way to promote this site :P

So *clears throat*

Now that we know they are in fact watching us talk about them haha, let me start by saying WELCOME! Don't stick around here too long guys, and exploring other threads may scare you :naughty: Just a warning, we are insane in the best way possible.

GET AN ACCOUNT and CHAT if you dare

Do you know what's insane? The way you read my mind! :eek: I was going to suggest them that they'd get an account/accounts and post in their thread. :roftl: They might even have their names free on here, without adding extra numbers like I have done. WE NEED MORE MEN HERE!!!! :naughty:

I want to say welcome too. :welcomeani: If/when you are Mika fans and like to use lots of smileys (I know you do) this is your place! If you are scared you don't have to register with your real name, you can use a pseudonym instead. Even Mika has an account on here, although he stopped posting when he got caught and some don't still believe he has an account. But I know better... And he still lurks on here regularly. :bleh:

Do you know what's insane? The way you read my mind! :eek: I was going to suggest them that they'd get an account/accounts and post in their thread. :roftl: They might even have their names free on here, without adding extra numbers like I have done. WE NEED MORE MEN HERE!!!! :naughty:

I want to say welcome too. :welcomeani: If/when you are Mika fans and like to use lots of smileys (I know you do) this is your place! If you are scared you don't have to register with your real name, you can use a pseudonym instead. Even Mika has an account on here, although he stopped posting when he got caught and some don't still believe he has an account. But I know better... And he still lurks on here regularly. :bleh:

lol I believe he was a regular poster...semi regular atleast haha

what was the name though? Seriously, I need my memory refreshed:wink2:

Well, if you think that 16 messages is semi regular. I want him to post again. :( Or wait... I don't want that. The whole forum would go nuts. More nuts. :roftl:

I don't think it's very wise to mention the name here for obvious reasons. :naughty: I'll send you a PM. :wink2:

Well, if you think that 16 messages is semi regular. I want him to post again. :( Or wait... I don't want that. The whole forum would go nuts. More nuts. :roftl:

I don't think it's very wise to mention the name here for obvious reasons. :naughty: I'll send you a PM. :wink2:

yes yes, of course:naughty:

The one I thought was mika had 12 posts so I guess I was wrong:thumbdown:

:roftl: