The Radio 1 thread

Clare

Come on fans who likes and listens to Radio 1?

What is your favourite show?

Who is your favourite DJ?

Are you like me and listen to that noisy Chris Moyles in the mornings?:naughty:

Or maybe you are a Jo Whiley fan?

Join me now in the Radio 1 thread and lets hear some of your views.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I listen to Radio one and Jo Whiley is one of my favourite hosts!:thumb_yello:

Now it's been a while though because my old computer is a bit slow, I will soon get a new one.(The only way for me to listen to the program in my country is to do it on line of course):wink2:

So how has it been lately, do they play Mika as much as they used to?

In Sweden we barely hear him on radio any more, it's a little sad!:blink:

Well I think everyone is well aware that Jo Whiley IS my heroine!

But I am a big fan of Scott Mills too, I love the banter between him, Chappers and Becky.

And Vernon Kay is brilliant, he's standing in for Edith at the moment, and he's pretty much making the show his own.

I love listening to Zane Lowe too, his enthusiasm is infectious.

Come on fans who likes and listens to Radio 1?

What is your favourite show?

Who is your favourite DJ?

Are you like me and listen to that noisy Chris Moyles in the mornings?:naughty:

Or maybe you are a Jo Whiley fan?

Join me now in the Radio 1 thread and lets hear some of your views.

I am a fan, try to listen to the station whenever i can through the internet, especially to Jo Whiley (love her too) & Zane Lowe, i also like listening to Annie Mac's show at noon right when i get home from work, i like her. :thumb_yello:

I am a fan, try to listen to the station whenever i can through the internet, especially to Jo Whiley (love her too) & Zane Lowe, i also like listening to Annie Mac's show at noon right when i get home from work, i like her. :thumb_yello:

So you don't listen to Chris Moyles then?

He is soooo loud in a morning.:thumb_yello:

I'm always listening to Radio 1 :thumb_yello: I think all the daytime DJs are great, and recently I've started listening to Zane Lowe's show, and he plays some great stuff! Annie Mac's Mash-Up's brilliant too, I always end up raving around my room when that show's on :roftl: The Black Hole on Colin Murray's show's genius too! I'm never up in time to hear Chris Moyles these days though :roftl:

I'm always listening to Radio 1 :thumb_yello: I think all the daytime DJs are great, and recently I've started listening to Zane Lowe's show, and he plays some great stuff! Annie Mac's Mash-Up's brilliant too, I always end up raving around my room when that show's on :roftl: The Black Hole on Colin Murray's show's genius too! I'm never up in time to hear Chris Moyles these days though :roftl:

I remember when sara Cox used to do the breakfast show.

She was great too.

I wonder if she's still got her little dog Snoop.

Ooh, I love Radio 1!

Does anyone else listen to Nihal on weekend mornings - I think he's on at 7am? He's awesomely funny.

I also like Jo Whiley - when I wasn't working I listened to her show quite a bit, although I don't as much any more 'cause she's on at 3am my time. :roftl: But I love her Live Lounges.

Anyone else listen to Radio 1's chart show?

Ooh, I love Radio 1!

Does anyone else listen to Nihal on weekend mornings - I think he's on at 7am? He's awesomely funny.

I also like Jo Whiley - when I wasn't working I listened to her show quite a bit, although I don't as much any more 'cause she's on at 3am my time. :roftl: But I love her Live Lounges.

I listen to Nihal if I'm up at that time, he cracks me up! :roftl:

I remember Sara Cox starting on breakfast, and Zoe Ball before her, that makes me feel old :roftl:

I used to listen to the chart religiously for years when I was younger, now I just dip in & out of it to have an idea of what's going on.

Ooh, I love Radio 1!

I listen to Nihal. Yes he's brilliant.

So you don't listen to Chris Moyles then?

He is soooo loud in a morning.:thumb_yello:

I do listen to his show, i forgot to mention him too :doh:.

It's definetly a good way to start a work day, with Chris craziness. :naughty::thumb_yello: