A Random thread about STARBUCKS COFFEE SHOPS!

:wub2:Starbucks is the single most amazing coffee place ever, so CAN IT HAVE A THREAD? I think it deserves one!

No cooler feeling in the world like sitting at Starbucks with something tasty in your hand, a nice hat and some skinny jeans!

It makes me think of Mika. ;D

Just the atmosphere of being in Starbucks makes me feel cooler!

So......STARBUCKS THREAD! What do you order? What do you wear there? How doest Starbucksa make you feel and finallly....

HOW AWESOME IS STARBUCKS!!!!!!

I usually get an ided lemonade tea or a mint mocha chip frappachino.

yummmmm...........

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2:Starbucks is the single most amazing coffee place ever, so CAN IT HAVE A THREAD? I think it deserves one!

No cooler feeling in the world like sitting at Starbucks with something tasty in your hand, a nice hat and some skinny jeans!

It makes me think of Mika. ;D

Just the atmosphere of being in Starbucks makes me feel cooler!

So......STARBUCKS THREAD! What do you order? What do you wear there? How doest Starbucksa make you feel and finallly....

HOW AWESOME IS STARBUCKS!!!!!!

I usually get an ided lemonade tea or a mint mocha chip frappachino.

yummmmm...........

i normally get passion ice teal lemonade sweetened

lol. i love starbucks! i would die w/out it!

i wear just what ever im wearing atm to starbucks

Ow I love Starbucks!! growing up with American movies and tv-shows so I always had this thing of walking down the street with the Starbucks cup, or just sitting in there with it, and everytime I go abroad I do that:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

I love Starbuck, too!! It really makes you cooler when you can walk down the street with the famous Starbucks cup:lol3: I usually order a "premium hot chocolate"(that's why chose this name:wub2:). I love it, but you really have to be careful, because it's VERY hot:naughty:

mmm, Starbucks, one of my favorite stores=]

They make chai better than any other place around here, and since thats what i usually get (90% of the time) its important.

I love when they have on in a book store. Then I get a book/magazine, get my chai and read by the window seat=P

Simple pleasures in their greatest form

Oh! i almost forgot! the free iTunes cards!! those are what really top it off for me =D

well, those and the chocolate covered espresso beans (my current addiction)

mmm, Starbucks, one of my favorite stores=]

They make chai better than any other place around here, and since thats what i usually get (90% of the time) its important.

I love when they have on in a book store. Then I get a book/magazine, get my chai and read by the window seat=P

Simple pleasures in their greatest form

Oh! i almost forgot! the free iTunes cards!! those are what really top it off for me =D

well, those and the chocolate covered espresso beans (my current addiction)

what free iTunes?!:shocked:

mmmm...I always order a Tazo Chai frappachino.:wub2:...and in the winter, the expresso version....occasionally a triple chocolate frap. but always Tazo!! but I usually get it at the mall , so no special outfit really:bleh:

Tazo Chai Latte. :wub2:

I would buy this every morning when I worked downtown Toronto. It was almost $4.:thumbdown: I've since moved jobs and I'm saving about $80 a month now.:thumb_yello:

Starbucks and Illy coffee are my favourite. Tim Horton's is third. Sorry fellow Canadians...:blush-anim-cl:

ah, I love Starbucks :wub2:

I know: capitalism, globalisation and all that, but I'm sorry, I love it.

One of my best friends lives in NYC (and I'm in Ireland :thumbdown:) and we made up this idea that Starbucks should start something like the flue powder thing in Harry Potter, where you can go into a portal in any Starbucks in the world and be transported to any other Starbucks in the world. how cool would that be? It's the way of the future :mf_rosetinted:

im sorry, ignore me :naughty:

Since a few months ago we have one in our city. It's awesome !!:punk:

I don't know why we didn't put one earlier !!

Sure...Ana, I and some MFCers went to the shop a week ago. It was great

I tried the Capuccino coffee. Now I'm addicted to it. It's terrible for my weight :roftl:

And we saved the cup as a souvenir. Just imagine,after watching a lot of American shows, I've always wanted to have one!

DSC00879.jpg

(Julia is one of the MFCers who came with me that day ;) )

Sure...Ana, I and some MFCers went to the shop a week ago. It was great

I tried the Capuccino coffee. Now I'm addcited to it. It's terrible for my weight :roftl:

And we saved the cup as a souvenir. Just imagine,after watching a lot of American shows, I've always wanted to have one!

DSC00879.jpg

Ooh very good!

You know the way they ask for your name? When I was living in Madrid they never understood my name, so my friend and I used to have this thing where each time we went in, we'd make up a new name...neither of us would know what the other one picked, so we'd just hear the person calling "Lola" or "Sofia" and we'd crack up laughing

ah, I love Starbucks :wub2:

I know: capitalism, globalisation and all that, but I'm sorry, I love it.

One of my best friends lives in NYC (and I'm in Ireland :thumbdown:) and we made up this idea that Starbucks should start something like the flue powder thing in Harry Potter, where you can go into a portal in any Starbucks in the world and be transported to any other Starbucks in the world. how cool would that be? It's the way of the future :mf_rosetinted:

im sorry, ignore me :naughty:

seriously cool.

but not if we came out like mike teavee.

we just got one at the other side of town.

I LOVE IT.

i have another friend who loves it too, we ALWAYS go there. This really sweet gay man works there. He alwyas asks us for our names, and I said WHY? and he said "Well its a way for all of us to get to know eachother!" and when he gives me my drink he goes "Here you are sweetie! or honey!" or somehting nice. hes really polite, and has a GREAT sense of fashion! XD

i think his name is scott...i dont remember!

we just got one at the other side of town.

I LOVE IT.

i have another friend who loves it too, we ALWAYS go there. This really sweet gay man works there. He alwyas asks us for our names, and I said WHY? and he said "Well its a way for all of us to get to know eachother!" and when he gives me my drink he goes "Here you are sweetie! or honey!" or somehting nice. hes really polite, and has a GREAT sense of fashion! XD

i think his name is scott...i dont remember!

awww...that's so sweet!

the guy behind me in my math class worked at one....so i always tried to figure out when to go to see if he was working there....but the only time i actually did see him was with my family:doh: but he said hi anways.....[he looks kinda like mika if that gives you any idea:naughty:]

Starbucks is my second home :wub2:

When I'm cold I get cappuccino (yummmmmm)

When I'm hot a get a frappuccino (yummmmmm)

...mint mocha chip frappaccinos ARE MY LOVER!

hehe, cappucino makes me WACKO so i have to get decap frapps.

: ( not good with cafeeine. tea is ok, coffee needs to be decaf.

hehe

what free iTunes?!:shocked:

mmmm...I always order a Tazo Chai frappachino.:wub2:...and in the winter, the expresso version....occasionally a triple chocolate frap. but always Tazo!! but I usually get it at the mall , so no special outfit really:bleh:

Tazo Chai Latte. :wub2:

I would buy this every morning when I worked downtown Toronto. It was almost $4.:thumbdown: I've since moved jobs and I'm saving about $80 a month now.:thumb_yello:

Starbucks and Illy coffee are my favourite. Tim Horton's is third. Sorry fellow Canadians...:blush-anim-cl:

Wow!!! all my friends think i'm crazy for loving chai so much, but clearly i am not alone! It's my ritual=]

Grande tazo chai with non-fat milk (and often chocolate covered espresso beans...)

yes, there are free iTunes cards with a pick of the week, i usually grab any i don't have though, they keep them at the end of the counter at the one i go to

(the only things i like at TH is the iced vanilla coffee)