A Random thread about STARBUCKS COFFEE SHOPS!

A starbucks thread?!?! genius:naughty:

I do love Starbucks, though for a very long time I thought they didn't serve tea:blush-anim-cl: and since tea is like water in my family, I rarely went there.

Coffee is something that I do have a good bit, but I still can't make up my mind about if I like it or not...its just one of those things, if the smell calls to me, I'll have a coffee, if not...I just drink it and feel really confused...:blink:

but I do love the atmosphere in Starbucks.:wub2:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A starbucks thread?!?! genius:naughty:

I do love Starbucks, though for a very long time I thought they didn't serve tea:blush-anim-cl: and since tea is like water in my family, I rarely went there.

Coffee is something that I do have a good bit, but I still can't make up my mind about if I like it or not...its just one of those things, if the smell calls to me, I'll have a coffee, if not...I just drink it and feel really confused...:blink:

but I do love the atmosphere in Starbucks.:wub2:

YES... the smell of coffee draws me in. cofee icecream, milk..... all kinds of stuff. But the real stuff.... IF i drink it, its gotta be very light with milk and all kinds of stuff AND DECAF becuase i will just have a fit. XD

and yeah, the atmosphere is awesome. love it!

YES... the smell of coffee draws me in. cofee icecream, milk..... all kinds of stuff. But the real stuff.... IF i drink it, its gotta be very light with milk and all kinds of stuff AND DECAF becuase i will just have a fit. XD

and yeah, the atmosphere is awesome. love it!

yeah, its all in the smell. I love a nice warm cappachino(sp.?) or a hot chocolate:wub2:

though when we were on holiday I was craving a hot chocolate and as soon as I got it I spilt it all over the floor!:blush-anim-cl: It was very embarrassing, and very irritating, not even having a sip and seeing it swirl all aroud the floor:doh:

so, yeah that sort of ruined the typical Starbucks atmosphere:naughty:

Ah, Starbucks...one of the very few chains that I approve of.

If I've got money, then I get a venti blended mocha frappuccino with extra whipped cream and an espresso shot. Then I go over to the counter and add loads of vanilla, chocolate, and nutmeg powder.:naughty:

If I'm trying to save money (or have very little, or am trying to be healthier) then I get a grande black iced tea, unsweetened with extra syrup (because I love that black tea flavor) and then go to the counter and add two packets of Splenda and the absolutely tiniest little bit of half and half to make it creamy.

My friends always make fun of me when we go because I'm shy around strangers and mumble a lot. The barrista never hears my name right, so it's always "Black tea for Faith!" or "Mocha frap for Janie!":naughty:

yeah, its all in the smell. I love a nice warm cappachino(sp.?) or a hot chocolate:wub2:

though when we were on holiday I was craving a hot chocolate and as soon as I got it I spilt it all over the floor!:blush-anim-cl: It was very embarrassing, and very irritating, not even having a sip and seeing it swirl all aroud the floor:doh:

so, yeah that sort of ruined the typical Starbucks atmosphere:naughty:

oh im sorry..... did they give you a free one?

Ow I love Starbucks!! growing up with American movies and tv-shows so I always had this thing of walking down the street with the Starbucks cup, or just sitting in there with it, and everytime I go abroad I do that:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

aww hahah

I always get a cinnamon frapaccino --- YUM!

....and you know cinnamon makes you beautiful!

:naughty:

ive nvr had that! is it good?

ah, I love Starbucks :wub2:

I know: capitalism, globalisation and all that, but I'm sorry, I love it.

One of my best friends lives in NYC (and I'm in Ireland :thumbdown:) and we made up this idea that Starbucks should start something like the flue powder thing in Harry Potter, where you can go into a portal in any Starbucks in the world and be transported to any other Starbucks in the world. how cool would that be? It's the way of the future :mf_rosetinted:

im sorry, ignore me :naughty:

hahah nice

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

i recomend anyone who likes ice tea to get a Passion Ice Tea Lemonade *sweetened* it is great! at least here anyway.lol. and i dont like all ice teas! im quite picky!

aww hahah

hahah nice

i recomend anyone who likes ice tea to get a Passion Ice Tea Lemonade *sweetened* it is great! at least here anyway.lol. and i dont like all ice teas! im quite picky!

I'll try it next time I go!

aww hahah

hahah nice

hmmm is it flavored iced tea...like lemon flavored or somethin?:blink:

wow okay, just realized how stupid: lemon flavored lemonade:doh: okay gotcha now!

LOVE STARBUCKS!!!!!! So much infact I got a job at one when it finally came to my city. Still employed with the company going on 3 years now and still love it. Generally a really great company to work for and the perks are awesome. I get all of my beverages FREE before, during, and after my shift. Drink of Choice- Iced Grande unsweetened shaken passion tea lemonade. Mmmmmm......

Starbucks and Illy coffee are my favourite. Tim Horton's is third. Sorry fellow Canadians...:blush-anim-cl:

My cousin works at Tim Horton's, but she lives in a different state. I had never heard of it until then...I don't think they have them around where I live.

LOVE STARBUCKS!!!!!! So much infact I got a job at one when it finally came to my city. Still employed with the company going on 3 years now and still love it. Generally a really great company to work for and the perks are awesome. I get all of my beverages FREE before, during, and after my shift. Drink of Choice- Iced Grande unsweetened shaken passion tea lemonade. Mmmmmm......

o i love passion ice tea lemonade! its my fav. altho i never had it unsweetened i will nxt time

Starbucks used to be cool 4 years ago. :mf_rosetinted: Now any self-respecting cool person goes to quirky indie coffeeshops. :mf_rosetinted:

I have a 24-hr Starbucks across from where I live though... it's pretty convenient.

--Jack

24 hrs?!!

the one closest to my house closes at like 8:30! its so lame! the other ones close like at 1

24 hrs?!!

the one closest to my house closes at like 8:30! its so lame! the other ones close like at 1

Haha, yeah, 24 hr and with a drive-through. It's really useful for when I want coffee at 3 am. Which I actually do sometimes. My roommate used to go there to work on papers.

Am I allowed to post about other coffee shops I like here? 'Cause I don't really go to Starbucks much... when I do though, I usually order a skinny soy vanilla latte.

--Jack

Haha, yeah, 24 hr and with a drive-through. It's really useful for when I want coffee at 3 am. Which I actually do sometimes. My roommate used to go there to work on papers.

Am I allowed to post about other coffee shops I like here? 'Cause I don't really go to Starbucks much... when I do though, I usually order a skinny soy vanilla latte.

--Jack

o yumm. yup u can! but drive threw too? u lucked out w/ that! lol

It's all about Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf :glasses2:

yup :mf_rosetinted:

My default is a nonfat iced latte. There's something about that first sip of a nice, iced latte...mmm.

Rarely, I'll switch it up and order a caramel macchiato. Generally if I'm having a bitchy day. It's comfort food in a paper cup.

I only order chai lattes between November 15th and January 5th. I'm weird like that.

Oh, and Starbucks' Berry Blossom White Tea will be forever associated in my mind with How Much Do You Love Me. I was drinking two of those per day last October when that first HMDYLM vid from France surfaced and I started listening to it repeatedly - and now the song and the beverage will be forever linked. :blush-anim-cl:

Starbucks and Illy coffee are my favourite. Tim Horton's is third. Sorry fellow Canadians...[:blush-anim-cl:

'Sokay, Starbucks bevvies beat Timmy's, IMHO. But you have to admit that Timmy's lunch sandwiches are fabulous. (Not the breakfast sandwiches though. Eww!)

Starbucks used to be cool 4 years ago. :mf_rosetinted: Now any self-respecting cool person goes to quirky indie coffeeshops. :mf_rosetinted:

How about quirky indie tea houses that showcase local indie bands who play bongos and pan flutes? There's one of those near where I work. Going there always makes me want to get dreds and don a "legalize it" t-shirt. :naughty:

It's all about Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf :glasses2:

There's one of those in LA right near the Roosevelt Hotel, down from Hollywood & Highland. We don't have them here. Must go there when I get to Los Angeles-land. :wub2:

She wasn't lured by the possibility of meeting Perez Hilton?:naughty:

He goes there often?

There's one of those in LA right near the Roosevelt Hotel, down from Hollywood & Highland. We don't have them here. Must go there when I get to Los Angeles-land. :wub2:

My favorite is the "pure chocolate":drool:

It sounds repulsive, but it's soooo delicious! :wub2: It tastes like cold hot chocolate. Mmm mmm mm

He goes there often?

My favorite is the "pure chocolate":drool:

It sounds repulsive, but it's soooo delicious! :wub2: It tastes like cold hot chocolate. Mmm mmm mm

It's a favorite hangout spot for him to sit and type up blogs. Or at least it used to be. I don't imagine it's as easy for him to have a quiet morning to himself there anymore.

I love the pure chocolate! It's so good!

It's a favorite hangout spot for him to sit and type up blogs. Or at least it used to be. I don't imagine it's as easy for him to have a quiet morning to himself there anymore.

I love the pure chocolate! It's so good!

Oh, well my mom could care less :naughty:

You like it too? Yay! :yay: