A Random thread about STARBUCKS COFFEE SHOPS!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh I LOVE STARBUCKS <333

They dont have it in Holland, only on schiphol airport, so the first thing that I do when I go to schiphol is scream STARBUUUUUCKS and run to starbucks :naughty: It does really make you feel cool to walk around with starbucks in your hand.. its magical :mf_lustslow:

oooh I LOVE STARBUCKS <333

They dont have it in Holland, only on schiphol airport, so the first thing that I do when I go to schiphol is scream STARBUUUUUCKS and run to starbucks :naughty: It does really make you feel cool to walk around with starbucks in your hand.. its magical :mf_lustslow:

they should make some!! hahaha thats funny!

luckyyyyyyyy

*goes to ask daddy :pappy, wanna buy me or make me some coffee???"

haha! my mom says that too "wanna make some tea?" and I'm like, "no I don't particularly want to, but I will" :naughty: and now she's got me into the habit of saying that now too :naughty:

haha! my mom says that too "wanna make some tea?" and I'm like, "no I don't particularly want to, but I will" :naughty: and now she's got me into the habit of saying that now too :naughty:

haha nice

well i ended up asking my mom and shes like "were going to flower farm (a cafe) and u r welcome to come w/ us, but u'll have to bring a book!" im like "mfc, or a book. coffee from a place, or make something coffeeish here. bacon or no bacon..... i choose stay" lol

itwas quite funny

then i went back into the hallway after going into my room for a few min. and my mom scared the crap outta me

haha nice

well i ended up asking my mom and shes like "were going to flower farm (a cafe) and u r welcome to come w/ us, but u'll have to bring a book!" im like "mfc, or a book. coffee from a place, or make something coffeeish here. bacon or no bacon..... i choose stay" lol

itwas quite funny

then i went back into the hallway after going into my room for a few min. and my mom scared the crap outta me

Haha, why would you have to bring a book to the cafe? :boxed: