A Random thread about STARBUCKS COFFEE SHOPS!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*big puppy eyes* do u have any that you could pass through the computer screen, or drop of my house by running down the street w/ a bag over your head? :roftl:

Hahaha! Aw of course, it's the least I owe you after the noodles and jelly beans and all :naughty:

I couldn't be bothered trying to find a paper bag right now so i hope you don't mind getting it the old fashioned way

*throws instant coffee at the computer screen* :naughty:

Hahaha! Aw of course, it's the least I owe you after the noodles and jelly beans and all :naughty:

I couldn't be bothered trying to find a paper bag right now so i hope you don't mind getting it the old fashioned way

*throws instant coffee at the computer screen* :naughty:

:roftl:

awww, u could have asked for a paper bag! haha. yummmm coffeeeee

we dont have starbucks here.

s*it.

you guys are talking like this is the best place ever and i dont even know how it looks like :sneaky2:

starbucks.jpg

i couldnt find better pics :P

it is amazing coffee!!! when u travel, check to c if theres a starbucks around, and go

• 5 months later...

I'm so addicted to Starbucks... I go pretty much every day without fail..sometimes more than once :naughty:

If I lived in america though I'd be even worse since they're so cheap over there compared to in England!!!:blink:

I usually go for a signature hot chocolate (with extra cream) but I love the food there too....mmm

I'm so addicted to Starbucks... I go pretty much every day without fail..sometimes more than once :naughty:

If I lived in america though I'd be even worse since they're so cheap over there compared to in England!!!:blink:

I usually go for a signature hot chocolate (with extra cream) but I love the food there too....mmm

I wish I could go to Starbucks everyday.. well I could, but something's stopping me :naughty:

Yeah, I had Starbucks like everyday when I went to America, not good :blink: But it did taste good :wub2:

AND they sold this . . . 2912743731_674707a64a_o.jpg

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16871&highlight=Mika+CD+starbucks

MIKA's "GRACE KELLY" is featured on it . . . . . . . . . . Track #8.

o ya i c that there all the time.

my mom almost bought it bcuz it had mika on it :bleh:

If I lived in america though I'd be even worse since they're so cheap over there compared to in England!!!

o yum

i dont really order the hot chocolates there, mostly just the coffees, or sometimes tea

I wish I could go to Starbucks everyday.. well I could, but something's stopping me :naughty:

Yeah, I had Starbucks like everyday when I went to America, not good :blink: But it did taste good :wub2:

haha its hard not to go to it here everyday! its on just about every street here! :naughty: