Calling All Superfans

Lollipop

Hi Guys,

My friend e-mailed me this link,

http://www.starnow.co.uk/Jobs-Auditions/TV/Other/new_itv1_show_pop_super_fans_meet_idols.htm

brand new ITV1 special is offering the chance for pop's superfans of all ages to meet and perform with their pop icons.

Are you McFly's biggest fan and want the chance to sing or drum with the group, live on the show?

Does your sister know all of Girls Aloud's dance moves and wish she could have the chance to perform one of their hits with them?

Is you mum the biggest Michael Buble fan and would love to duet with him?

Then we want to hear from you now!

Upon applying, we will email you a form to fill in. Make sure you apply as soon as possible to have a chance

Problem is I think you have to pay to register with this site to apply. But if someone can find another site with contact details. How cool would it be to sing or play piano with Mika!!

XXXXXXX

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

My friend e-mailed me this link,

http://www.starnow.co.uk/Jobs-Auditions/TV/Other/new_itv1_show_pop_super_fans_meet_idols.htm

brand new ITV1 special is offering the chance for pop's superfans of all ages to meet and perform with their pop icons.

Are you McFly's biggest fan and want the chance to sing or drum with the group, live on the show?

Does your sister know all of Girls Aloud's dance moves and wish she could have the chance to perform one of their hits with them?

Is you mum the biggest Michael Buble fan and would love to duet with him?

Then we want to hear from you now!

Upon applying, we will email you a form to fill in. Make sure you apply as soon as possible to have a chance

Problem is I think you have to pay to register with this site to apply. But if someone can find another site with contact details. How cool would it be to sing or play piano with Mika!!XXXXXXX

it would be super cool and surprising at the same time... since i don't play piano nor do i sing!! :naughty::naughty:

it would be super cool and surprising at the same time... since i don't play piano nor do i sing!! :naughty::naughty:

I do sing...but I didn't won the contest to meet Mika and interview him that was done in my country. Sadly, none of the arggie MFCers won it :(

So, maybe english fans could try...

This is a rip off!

They aren't looking for real fans, just people who are in the industry, or looking to get into the industry.

It's a joke.

I'm not paying someone to put me on TV to play on stage with Mika, I pay him enough money to go to his gigs! I'm not paying anyone else for the privilege.

This is a rip off!

They aren't looking for real fans, just people who are in the industry, or looking to get into the industry.

It's a joke.

I'm not paying someone to put me on TV to play on stage with Mika, I pay him enough money to go to his gigs! I'm not paying anyone else for the privilege.

You don't pay to go on the show :naughty: This site is a casting site for people who want to be in the industry, and they find things like this and sell them to people.

The show itself is just a normal (free) reality show. *googles*

http://lippylounge.getlippy.com/showthread.php?t=315

"Are you crazy for Kylie, barmy for Blue or bonkers for Busted?

ITV are looking for the countries best superfans, from Pop Idols to TV Personalities - if you are a fan then they want to hear from you!

E-mail fans@itv.com or call 020 7261 3121 and tell them as much about yourself and why you are such a superfan!"

If anyone has any form of applicable talent - you should totally go for it! :bleh: