Guys! i REALLY need your help (choosing the best logo)

Sivan

Which one you like best?!  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which one you like best?!

LOL when i think about it....9 is very Dominos Pizza colours maybe thats why u feel like having a pizza? :naughty:

i don't find it looks like dominos pizza... red & blue are commun colors. your blue is darker

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Dominos_pizza_logo.svg

i think i'm just hungry ;o)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for #1 because I like the colors -- red, white and green are

the colors not only of pizza, but Italy! :) Plus it looks more homey

than the others -- they look rather tech-y, and I think of a pizza

place as a place for comfort food, home... those are just my first impressions. :wink2:

dcdeb

i don't find it looks like dominos pizza... red & blue are commun colors. your blue is darker

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Dominos_pizza_logo.svg

i think i'm just hungry ;o)

lol ok! hope u went to eat something ;)

place as a place for comfort food, home... those are just my first impressions. :wink2:

dcdeb

ok the thing is the client didnt really like the first one...he want to have something hightechy kinda cause they want ppl to know they are mainly into online orders.... hmmm HARD!

lol ok! hope u went to eat something ;)

ok the thing is the client didnt really like the first one...he want to have something hightechy kinda cause they want ppl to know they are mainly into online orders.... hmmm HARD!

if it's high tech he wants, you may want to somehow remove the wire from the mouse... i have a customer who had that and they are now removing it from their logo. they wanted to show that they were on the internet, but the wire didn't look "high tech" anymore. but in their case, they are also e commerce, so they added an "e" infront of their name.

does that bother your customer or he didn't mention it?

ps. and i did get sometihng to eat and #9 is still my fav. lol

if it's high tech he wants, you may want to somehow remove the wire from the mouse... i have a customer who had that and they are now removing it from their logo. they wanted to show that they were on the internet, but the wire didn't look "high tech" anymore. but in their case, they are also e commerce, so they added an "e" infront of their name.

does that bother your customer or he didn't mention it?

ps. and i did get sometihng to eat and #9 is still my fav. lol

he didnt mention the wire but he just emailed me saying he is a fan of the mouse...lol

dcdeb

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too! Sivan, could you add ".com" to the first one?

I'm not sure about blue in the last one. I read somewhere that the sight of the colour blue is supposed to suppress appetite - not exactly the effect you're aiming for when trying to sell pizza. :roftl:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too! Sivan, could you add ".com" to the first one?

I'm not sure about blue in the last one. I read somewhere that the sight of the colour blue is supposed to suppress appetite - not exactly the effect you're aiming for when trying to sell pizza. :roftl:

its interesting a lot of u like the first and my client prefer the ones with the mouse....hmmmmm

I like the 3rd and 4th ones.

Why?

Ok,. I'll tell you. :naughty:

Because they're not like other already well-known Pizza Logos so it gives it a uniqueness and I love the computer geekyness to the design. I like the flames on no.4 because it suggests a hot pizza with speedy delivery. Always a winner, imo. So I voted for that one. :wink2:

I like the 3rd and 4th ones.

Why?

Ok,. I'll tell you. :naughty:

Because they're not like other already well-known Pizza Logos so it gives it a uniqueness and I love the computer geekyness to the design. I like the flames on no.4 because it suggests a hot pizza with speedy delivery. Always a winner, imo. So I voted for that one. :wink2:

i choosed the 1st and the 4th..:thumb_yello:

but maybe the 4th is more suitable for the Pizzeria purpose:wink2:

thanks guys! *hugs*

it really helps...im going to sleep now but i hope when i wakeup ill see more votes! im going to show it to my client tomorrow ;)

he didnt mention the wire but he just emailed me saying he is a fan of the mouse...lol

well there you go... sometimes i show logos around the office, and 9 people like it out of 10 will pick the same one ... then i show it to my customer, he picks the one people liked the least... go figure lol

i liked all your logos by the way. which program did you use?

l

Well, if they're looking for a "tech" image then I guess you achieved that

with some of the other logos. :)

I do agree with Kelzy about the flames, but still -- I don't want high-tech

pizza. I want home-made, yummy, hot and cheesy pizza with thick

chewy dough and fresh toppings.

Have I mentioned that I LOOOOOOOVE pizza? I mean, like really love it?

Mmmmmm.... pizza... It must be lunch time! LOL!

:licks_lips:

dcdeb

with some of the other logos. :)

dcdeb

LOL! i loooove it to :)

well there you go... sometimes i show logos around the office, and 9 people like it out of 10 will pick the same one ... then i show it to my customer, he picks the one people liked the least... go figure lol

i liked all your logos by the way. which program did you use?

yeah i wonder what he will choose... i still want to make few changes maybe...

i did them with photoshop

I voted for the first one. The others - I don't know why - just don't make me think of food. An invitation to a mega LAN party or a computer store more so. ... so for food it's got to be the first one for me.

Not that I didn't think the other logos are great work as well... just for the pizza thing I prefer the first :thumb_yello:

I voted for the first one. The others - I don't know why - just don't make me think of food. An invitation to a mega LAN party or a computer store more so. ... so for food it's got to be the first one for me.

Not that I didn't think the other logos are great work as well... just for the pizza thing I prefer the first :thumb_yello:

thanks blue ;) im waiting to hear from my client :blink:

with some of the other logos.

dcdeb

:roftl: I love pizza too!!!

I made one (home-made) the other day because it was raid the pantry night. It turned out really yummy. :licks_lips:

what u guys think about this one?

Logo20.jpg

Well, the client likes the mouse, right?.. So that's good.

Maybe different colours, since so many of us like the homely Italian feel of the first pic. Could you try green for Emory (is it Emory?) and red for .com?? (or you can tell me to shut up :naughty: )

But, I do like this design. :thumb_yello:

Edit: Or red for Emory because that will stand out more than green. Whatever, but the brightest, boldest colour should be for Emory :wink2:

:roftl: I love pizza too!!!

I made one (home-made) the other day because it was raid the pantry night. It turned out really yummy. :licks_lips:

Well, the client likes the mouse, right?.. So that's good.

Maybe different colours, since so many of us like the homely Italian feel of the first pic. Could you try green for Emory (is it Emory?) and red for .com?? (or you can tell me to shut up :naughty: )

But, I do like this design. :thumb_yello:

Edit: Or red for Emory because that will stand out more than green. Whatever, but the brightest, boldest colour should be for Emory :wink2:

yeah i would do it with more colors the thing is! the client said he need the logo only 2 colors... he didnt say that at the begining.... he did yesterday...:blink:

yeah i would do it with more colors the thing is! the client said he need the logo only 2 colors... he didnt say that at the begining.... he did yesterday...:blink:

Ahh, but black's not a colour - it's a shade. :naughty:

What about deep dark red "Pizza" and leafy green "Emory" & ".com" ?

I just quickly tested it.. (once again, tell me if you want me to butt out :roftl: )

Logo20aa.jpg

Maybe??

Ahh, but black's not a colour - it's a shade. :naughty:

What about deep dark red "Pizza" and leafy green "Emory" & ".com" ?

I just quickly tested it.. (once again, tell me if you want me to butt out :roftl: )

Logo20aa.jpg

Maybe??

not sure he will like these colours... hmmm

i wish he replied to me....ALLREADY!