Guys! i REALLY need your help (choosing the best logo)

Sivan

Which one you like best?!  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which one you like best?!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 is the most traditional looking and I like it, but I can see why the client doesn't think it's "online" enough.

I really like #2... not sure why, I think it reminds me of summer and beaches for some reason. Weird.

#3 reminds me of a Canadian pizza chain called Pizza Pizza: http://www.pizzapizza.ca

#4 - I like this one a lot, and I agree that the flames suggest fast & hot delivery.

#5 - I don't associate green / blue with pizza at all, so this one's out for me.

#6, 7, 9 - The red's not really working for me either. I grew up with commercials for that Pizza Pizza chain that I mentioned and apparently it has left a really strong association imprint in my brain that pizza = orange. Or at least, fast food delivery pizza = orange, well made, high-end toppings = red & green.

So.... I think #2 & 4 are my favourites.

they wanted to show that they were on the internet, but the wire didn't look "high tech" anymore.

Interesting!

but still -- I don't want high-tech pizza.

I think that's what I'm getting from numbers 5-9 and the new edited one.

Ps - I like #8 over the edit - the white arrow works.

yeah i would do it with more colors the thing is! the client said he need the logo only 2 colors... he didnt say that at the begining.... he did yesterday...:blink:

Nice. Nothing like getting all the specs at the end of the project!

I love the orange ones visually cuz it's really fresh and original-plus orange is the "in" color!lol but the red one reminds me more of the pizza thing and it's really catchy.

I think I'd go for the very first one you added but the pizza thing is not obvious enough IMO, maybe you should write the Emerald thing in a bigger font hence the "o/pizza" thing would be bigger.

I really like the last one you've made in orange and the n°6 is also very good.

if you could do the same you did with the orange logo for the n°6, i mean with the pizza slice on the "i", would be great:wink2:

yeah i would do it with more colors the thing is! the client said he need the logo only 2 colors... he didnt say that at the begining.... he did yesterday...:blink:

it's probably because he has price for printing stationary, invoices, menus etc... when printing offset, it is cheaper to print 2 pms colors then cmyk

(hubby & i own a printing company... i kinda know that stuff :naughty:)

i love the O (pizza) that serves as the dot as well. i like this logo alot.

if 2 colors is what he wants, then that's a very nice 2 color logo.

:thumb_yello: