Pictures of YOUNG MIKA!

pianogirlsammy

they have a different style of dressing too :mf_rosetinted:

The photo in the chair, while eating and the one standing, shows a small baby in the nightdress. The others, with glasses and in the car, shows a much bigger kid - in normal clothes - you can't compare "style of dressing" at all, imo :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Help! :aah:

I saw these pics yesterday from that page:

and I'm not so sure it is Mika....:blink: I don't know, he looks different and the pictures seem kinda new so I have doubts. I already put them down in my Israeli page about mika... what do you think??

[ATTACH]9114[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9115[/ATTACH]

I think this is not Mika

attachment.php?attachmentid=9114&d=1362238918

this is Mika the hair and the colour of his skin i totally different in this pic:wink2:

657248914.jpg

it´s not Mika, here is a pic of Mika at the same age as the baby above

657248261_zps11450d48.jpg

he was more blond and had a lighter skin.

That boy looks nothing like Mika. You can recognize Mika clearly in all his baby photos even when he was around a year old. It has nothing to do with his hair or his dress or his colouring. It's his facial features.

There is all kinds of nonsense out there about Mika that people have spread around for years. Like that Ismaili is his mother's maiden name. :naughty:

That boy looks nothing like Mika. You can recognize Mika clearly in all his baby photos even when he was around a year old. It has nothing to do with his hair or his dress or his colouring. It's his facial features.

There is all kinds of nonsense out there about Mika that people have spread around for years. Like that Ismaili is his mother's maiden name. :naughty:

I wonder where from is Ismaili taken? Any idea has to be taken from somewhere?

I wonder where from is Ismaili taken? Any idea has to be taken from somewhere?

Someone in Spain made it up. It ended up in the Wiki page and all kinds of articles about him but I doubt that it's based on anything real.

Someone in Spain made it up. It ended up in the Wiki page and all kinds of articles about him but I doubt that it's based on anything real.

I remember him looking surprised at the interview on the Spanish radio this autumn. So, I incline to believe that it was made up.

I remember him looking surprised at the interview on the Spanish radio this autumn. So, I incline to believe that it was made up.

Oh did someone ask him about it? :lmfao: He must have thought they were nuts.

Oh did someone ask him about it? :lmfao: He must have thought they were nuts.

Yes, they asked to him minute 2'20 and he says where this name Ismaili come from, it's not my name :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]vqmu49Tahpc[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, they asked to him minute 2'20 and he says where this name Ismaili come from, it's not my name :naughty:
  Mika @ Spanish Radio - 2nd October 2012

:lmfao:

I understand a bit :teehee::teehee: :teehee: a tiny bit :mf_rosetinted: Edited by Kumazzz
old YT link doesn't work

Oh thanks, I thought I remembered hearing something about it but I definitely never saw this. What's all this talk about his father's name? Is it just the story about his mother calling him Mica instead of Michael?

I get the impression that some people don't understand the English name system and they also think that not only is Ismaili a surname but Holbrook is a surname and not his middle name. I see fans calling themselves like... Maria Holbrook Penniman or something similar. His surname is just Penniman. :naughty:

Oh thanks, I thought I remembered hearing something about it but I definitely never saw this. What's all this talk about his father's name? Is it just the story about his mother calling him Mica instead of Michael?

I get the impression that some people don't understand the English name system and they also think that not only is Ismaili a surname but Holbrook is a surname and not his middle name. I see fans calling themselves like... Maria Holbrook Penniman or something similar. His surname is just Penniman. :naughty:

Yes, he says his father wanted to call him Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr but his mother said no because that was an awful name so his father had no choice and finally stayed with the name Mika

That's maybe because in other places there are 2 surnames that's the case in Spain :wink2:

Yes, he says his father wanted to call him Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr but his mother said no because that was an awful name so his father had no choice and finally stayed with the name Mika

That's maybe because in other places there are 2 surnames that's the case in Spain :wink2:

His father got what he wanted, his name is Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr, his mom got what she wanted, his name is Mika :aah:

I understand that in some countries, there are more than one surname, but who decided that Ismaili was his name? Where did it come from? :naughty:

His father got what he wanted, his name is Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr, his mom got what she wanted, his name is Mika :aah:

I understand that in some countries, there are more than one surname, but who decided that Ismaili was his name? Where did it come from? :naughty:

I don't know that, first time i hear about Ismaili was in this radio show :dunno: this is what we call " urban legend" :aah:

I don't know that, first time i hear about Ismaili was in this radio show :dunno: this is what we call " urban legend" :aah:

:naughty: i remember when we first heard of it (2008?) , some mfcers had decided to add "cupcake" at the end too :aah:

Michael Holbrook Penniman Ismaili Cupcake :aah:

Exactly, like Spain or Portugal :wink2: I always feel lost when I have to write a customer's name in that case: there's not space enough on the tickets :aah: