Pictures of YOUNG MIKA!

pianogirlsammy

These 3 photos have bben published. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16289&page=23

but NEW snaps are better quality than old ones.

screencaps from a video :

50min. http://www.wat.tv/video/portrait-mika-en-dates-6lzdl_2ey19_.html

12022755966_8b681f2b4e_h.jpg

12022753136_cdc8323923_h.jpg

Thank you Eriko :huglove:

12022197413_d78e15a1ba_h.jpg

12022195693_e5d376afb9_h.jpg

Thank you Eriko :huglove:

I just did the same :naughty: but yours are much better :wub2:

• 3 months later...

Ha, pretty interesting.

So this person Gwendal who tweeted the pics -- they were on the Voice? Am I understanding that correctly? :blink:

Ha, pretty interesting.

So this person Gwendal who tweeted the pics -- they were on the Voice? Am I understanding that correctly? :blink:

Gwendal was on the Voice (but on Garou's team, and he didn't last long) but I have no idea how he ended up with those... They aren't screencaps of a weird "when they were young" bit of the Voice if that was the question (or I was sleeping at this moment :blink:)

I can't really see them sharing childhood pics backstage though (well I can picture it but I don't see the point :aah:)

He looks like one of those children who's full of mischief, but impossible to discipline properly because he's so darn cute. Those eyes have certainly not changed.

The eyes on the bottom right photo are so recognisable as Mika now - you know when he looks directly at you. :wink2:

Very sweet little boy. :wub2:

Indeed!

You know what's funny? There's a little Mika that lives on my street, and he looks just like this little Mika:thumb_yello:

Indeed!

You know what's funny? There's a little Mika that lives on my street, and he looks just like this little Mika:thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: Then you're very lucky - to see this little beauty regularly!

Great to see "new" old child photos of our MIKA - his lovely curls obviously came later :wink2: Thanks a lot to Lollipop161 and Eriko - for sharing these cute pics ...:wub2:

Love,love

me