Pictures of YOUNG MIKA!

pianogirlsammy

there's academic and applied. Applied is..well...the lower one, I guess, and academic is well..er..the higher one

Okay *takes notes* I know I didnt do as well, as I could this year .. but I was sortof ... out of it this year.

Good good (:

yeah, if you start to feel out of it, seriously, sit down and focus on what you need to do, because highschool is just a stage before college, and you begin to realize that junior and especially senior year.

My senior year was pretty much totally focused on college and if your school offers advanced placement or college in the schools classes, TAKE THEM. they are really not that much more difficult than regular classes.

plus if you need them in college, you just saved yourself $200 per class. :thumb_yello:

Oh don't worry about that There's plenty of time for that...

I'm hoping too, but out of curiosity. I just wonder what it's like :wub2:

You'll probably make millions of friends anyways, considering your awesome personality :bleh::naughty:

:das: Ohh me hopes.

same here *sssiigghhzzzz* :wub2:

:shocked: That is beyond the moon nice! I'm not that awesome, believe me. :blush-anim-cl:

Possibly...*shrug*

I don't know haha

Which one is "smarter people"

yeah, if you start to feel out of it, seriously, sit down and focus on what you need to do, because highschool is just a stage before college, and you begin to realize that junior and especially senior year.

My senior year was pretty much totally focused on college and if your school offers advanced placement or college in the schools classes, TAKE THEM. they are really not that much more difficult than regular classes.

plus if you need them in college, you just saved yourself $200 per class. :thumb_yello:

Ooh good advice! I'll deffinitely resort to this in high school..

kindof excited now (:

As is my heart :lmfao: Plus my two best friends cole and emma are moving and wont get to enter with me :sad:

I cried and had to have cole hug me last day of school xD

just be yourself, honestly that is the best idea. because there will always be people that don't like you or try to cramp your style, but there will be at least two more that love you for it :punk:

I guess "magnet," but my whole school is pretty stupid so yeah :naughty:

xDDDDDDDd

:das:

:lol3: Okay then, whatever you say :naughty:

xD It's true, I mean people think I am nice or funny but besides that...they hate me xD

just be yourself, honestly that is the best idea. because there will always be people that don't like you or try to cramp your style, but there will be at least two more that love you for it :punk:

Okay (:

I'm a bit nervvy for highschool...but somewhat excited.

for the boys..

They get even better in college...

Dorms are a lovely thing. You can see guys walking to and from the pool...shirtless...:das:

Really? Hmm I've never heard of magnet and academic like Lex...

At my school we just have.. classes. And, school :blink: I think haha.

I think it's like...regular and AP? *shrugs* Don't ask me, I did away with that kind of thing when I transferred to a charter school.

Dorms are a lovely thing. You can see guys walking to and from the pool...shirtless...:das:

I think it's like...regular and AP? *shrugs* Don't ask me, I did away with that kind of thing when I transferred to a charter school.

Ahh regular and AP I see. Yeah, we have that haha.

:lmfao: Pervvy, but i like it.

At SSU, if you're a freshman, you can request to be in a CO-ED DORM.:jawdrop:

I...I...I can't even imagine it...:shocked:

depends if you know the person....I am in a co-ed dorm building :)

but I dunno if there are actually girls and boys dorming in the same room..probably not unless they requested it. :naughty:

:lmfao: I would want some random hottie.

Just eenie meenie minie OH!

:roftl:

It would make me really self-conscious.:blush-anim-cl: I like to parade around in tank tops and shortie pjs on the weekends and I don't think I could do that if a guy(that I wasn't involved with) was lounging around in my kitchen or living room.

depends if you know the person....I am in a co-ed dorm building :)

but I dunno if there are actually girls and boys dorming in the same room..probably not unless they requested it. :naughty:

The student guide who was leading me around said that it helps keep things calm, because apparently with four girls in a suite, there can be a lot of drama.:naughty:

The student guide who was leading me around said that it helps keep things calm, because apparently with four girls in a suite, there can be a lot of drama.:naughty:

suite? lol we just have dorm rooms, although when I am a junior in college I hope to get an apartment.

we also have all girls dorm buildings..and at orientation a ton of girls were outraged that they got stuck in them :naughty:

:roftl:

It would make me really self-conscious.:blush-anim-cl: I like to parade around in tank tops and shortie pjs on the weekends and I don't think I could do that if a guy(that I wasn't involved with) was lounging around in my kitchen or living room.

yeah same here

no walking around naked :lmfao: Or in my undies. Speaking of which *goes to put pants on*

Yeah, And i wouldn't belch... as I would with female friends.

Well, I dont know, I spent over 20 hours in a car with david, joe, nicky, and cole. Oh, and I accidentally groped david a couple times but i apologized :lmfao:

suite? lol we just have dorm rooms, although when I am a junior in college I hope to get an apartment.

we also have all girls dorm buildings..and at orientation a ton of girls were outraged that they got stuck in them :naughty:

Yep, four dorm rooms to a suite, about two or four suites to a floor, three floors to a building. You can be in either a room by yourself, or a room with one other person, so the number of people per suite varies.

I think all the buildings are co-ed at my school.:blink:

I imagine that they would.:naughty:

Yep, four dorm rooms to a suite, about two or four suites to a floor, three floors to a building. You can be in either a room by yourself, or a room with one other person, so the number of people per suite varies.

I think all the buildings are co-ed at my school.:blink:

I imagine that they would.:naughty:

interesting, where do you go?

yeah same here

no walking around naked :lmfao: Or in my undies. Speaking of which *goes to put pants on*

Yeah, And i wouldn't belch... as I would with female friends.

Well, I dont know, I spent over 20 hours in a car with david, joe, nicky, and cole. Oh, and I accidentally groped david a couple times but i apologized :lmfao:

Why would you apologize?:naughty::das: