Pictures of YOUNG MIKA!

pianogirlsammy

I just transferred to Sonoma State University of Cali. I'm moving up there on the 24th and start school on the 26th. You?

oo Cali! I am going to the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire, for Nursing, it starts on the

28th but I have to be down there early because I am taking a class at a technical college across the street. soo I get to stay at my crush's house :punk:

:lmfao:

I felt up his leg and he gave me an odd look and i was like "Oh lord, i so sorry."

and i almost kissed him. xDDDDDDdd he thinks i like him now :lmfao:

oo Cali! I am going to the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire, for Nursing, it starts on the

28th but I have to be down there early because I am taking a class at a technical college across the street. soo I get to stay at my crush's house :punk:

I was thinking about going to a school in Wisconsin, but my parents said they wouldn't pay for me to go so far, so I had to stay in California.:thumbdown:

Woohoo!! That'll be fun!

I felt up his leg and he gave me an odd look and i was like "Oh lord, i so sorry."

and i almost kissed him. xDDDDDDdd he thinks i like him now :lmfao:

:lol3:

That reminds me of in sixth grade, we had this really creepy sub and I thought he was gonna get mad at me for having my notebook out, so I put it under the desk in my lap, but apparently it stroked the guys leg next to me :lmfao: Ever since, he thought I liked him and stroked his leg intentionally.

And after I "stroked" his thigh, he leaned away as far as possible and looked scared :tears: XD

I was thinking about going to a school in Wisconsin, but my parents said they wouldn't pay for me to go so far, so I had to stay in California.:thumbdown:

Woohoo!! That'll be fun!

im such a ditzy clutz.

:lol3:

That reminds me of in sixth grade, we had this really creepy sub and I thought he was gonna get mad at me for having my notebook out, so I put it under the desk in my lap, but apparently it stroked the guys leg next to me :lmfao: Ever since, he thought I liked him and stroked his leg intentionally.

And after I "stroked" his thigh, he leaned away as far as possible and looked scared :tears: XD

:lmfao::lmfao: Oh nessa.

Sammy Bowers Presents..... FOUR REASONS I HATE THIS GIRL!

cabaret2.jpg

(Check Colors......)

1. LOOK AT HIS HAND AROUND HER WAIST.

2. LOOK AT HER HAND OVER HIS SHOULDER.

3. LOOK AT HIS KNEE. SHE IS SITTING ON IT.

4. SHES NOT ME

sorry to the girl, take no offense:blush-anim-cl:

:shocked: Christian Bale was an adorable little boy :wub2: His lips are awesome haha.

Along with Mika :das:

i know... he won a young actor's award for his performance in this movie. it was great!

BUT DONT YOU SEE IT! DONT THEY LOOK THE SAME, or am i going crazy???

i know... he won a young actor's award for his performance in this movie. it was great!

BUT DONT YOU SEE IT! DONT THEY LOOK THE SAME, or am i going crazy???

Oh cool!

Hahah, yeah I guess a little bit :wink2:

:wink2:

and both of them grew up to be adorable adults aswell:wink2:

Gah! Precisely :naughty:

Sammy Bowers Presents..... FOUR REASONS I HATE THIS GIRL!

cabaret2.jpg

(Check Colors......)

1. LOOK AT HIS HAND AROUND HER WAIST.

2. LOOK AT HER HAND OVER HIS SHOULDER.

3. LOOK AT HIS KNEE. SHE IS SITTING ON IT.

4. SHES NOT ME

sorry to the girl, take no offense:blush-anim-cl:

Ah Sammy...that made me lol, specialy the last one:lmao:. I have some other pics of young Meeks on my computer at home...i'll post them when i get back.