Pictures of YOUNG MIKA!

pianogirlsammy

CAnadA! Nice!

*refuses to let go* Im from england and i hate it there.

Awww really?! Why? I'm going there next year, and might force my parents to take a detour to look for Mika's house xD Yes, it might take a while, but I just want my photo taken outside it xD Tourisssttyyy.

Sammy Bowers Presents..... FOUR REASONS I HATE THIS GIRL!

cabaret2.jpg

(Check Colors......)

1. LOOK AT HIS HAND AROUND HER WAIST.

2. LOOK AT HER HAND OVER HIS SHOULDER.

3. LOOK AT HIS KNEE. SHE IS SITTING ON IT.

4. SHES NOT ME

sorry to the girl, take no offense:blush-anim-cl:

Good Lord its like we are connected or somthing, i was thinking the exact same thing, i have a strong dislike for this picture, just because its not me on his lap,:tears::tears: [but i'm sure she is a very nice girl. lol.]

hottie.jpg

Hes kinda young there :P

Is this car a Capri? ha ha I think I'm just showing my age thinking that, but it has the same back windows :bleh: I am merely trying to distract you all from going blind by looking too long at Mika's beauty :naughty:

Good Lord its like we are connected or somthing, i was thinking the exact same thing, i have a strong dislike for this picture, just because its not me on his lap,:tears::tears: [but i'm sure she is a very nice girl. lol.]

I would break his lap if I sat on it xD so i'll let her have the fun and admire from afar.

I would break his lap if I sat on it xD so i'll let her have the fun and admire from afar.

ohhh, im sure thats not true:thumbdown:

besides, he may be very skinny but I heard that he is very strong:thumb_yello:

Personally I have never been one to admire from afar, I NEED to be up close and personal or I cant be there at all:bleh: I cant control myself:roftl:

ohhh, im sure thats not true:thumbdown:

besides, he may be very skinny but I heard that he is very strong:thumb_yello:

Personally I have never been one to admire from afar, I NEED to be up close and personal or I cant be there at all:bleh: I cant control myself:roftl:

:lmfao: I admire from afar.

Yeah, maybe i wont break him *there is hope*

:lmfao: I admire from afar.

Yeah, maybe i wont break him *there is hope*

you obviously have mor self control than I do...hahaha:thumb_yello:

hehe, what did i do?

and i had mika withdrawal today at the park I SWEAR TO GOD i saw mika runnning down this big hill iwas like CHOCKA WHAT?!?!?!

hehe

CHOCKA WHAT?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAH.......:bleh:

you obviously have mor self control than I do...hahaha:thumb_yello:

CHOCKA WHAT?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAH.......:bleh:

im not kidding there was this kid with her boyfriend and my mom wa slike MY GOD THAT BOY LOOKS LIKE ROCKY BABLOA.

and i screamed out THATS MIKA!

and she was like shhhhh!!!!!! WERE IN PUBLIC!

and i was like....sorry everyone. sorry man thats fishing. sorry girl with her boyfriend....sorry mika/rocky man:wub2:

hehe, I NEED MORE LITTLE MIKA PICS!

that girl had bette rnot try anything otherwise she will have a good few thousand MFC women chasing her down with blunt objects.

like DONT SIT ON HIS LAP AGAIN LITTLE MISS CABERET! THIS WILL TEACH YOU TO FLIRT WITH OUR LOVE!

HEEYAH!!!!

*as the angry mob charges forward*

im not kidding there was this kid with her boyfriend and my mom wa slike MY GOD THAT BOY LOOKS LIKE ROCKY BABLOA.

and i screamed out THATS MIKA!

and she was like shhhhh!!!!!! WERE IN PUBLIC!

and i was like....sorry everyone. sorry man thats fishing. sorry girl with her boyfriend....sorry mika/rocky man:wub2:

hehe, I NEED MORE LITTLE MIKA PICS!

omg I do too:naughty: I just printed off all of the ones in this thread but really...its not enough. I have a growing Mika Collage on my bedroom wall and right now it is wayyyyy too small:thumbdown:

that girl had bette rnot try anything otherwise she will have a good few thousand MFC women chasing her down with blunt objects.

like DONT SIT ON HIS LAP AGAIN LITTLE MISS CABERET! THIS WILL TEACH YOU TO FLIRT WITH OUR LOVE!

HEEYAH!!!!

*as the angry mob charges forward*

*the mob charges, as I do the actual beating on her*

omg I do too:naughty: I just printed off all of the ones in this thread but really...its not enough. I have a growing Mika Collage on my bedroom wall and right now it is wayyyyy too small:thumbdown:

*the mob charges, as I do the actual beating on her*

*mika runs in and screams "EVERYONE HODL IT! JUST STOP! WERE IN A SHOW! ITS CALLED ACTING!!!!!!!*

........................akward silence, until we all realize this is the REAL mika.........

*MOB DROPS TEH GIRL, AND RUNS SCREAMING AFTER MIKA...WE LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! mika turns away and runs the opposite direction*

:blush-anim-cl:

:wheelchair::old:

well forty isnt actually old AT ALL, sorry for anyone who is forty. hehe

but its funny to think of mika that old!

my oh my hes in such good shape for forty, isnt he!:das:

i am sure he will still be the hottest guy on earth even when he is sixty! :mf_lustslow:

:lmfao: Sarcasm wont get you anyweher , young iris!

aaaahhh, you little leather bee!

i was just referring to the quality of the picture, LOL!