The Beijing Olympics!

nico_collard

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bit of a rant coming regarding the US/Aussie basketball game...

First off... Come on Aussies! Where was your defence? Why weren't you there getting the rebounds? The ball is not going to magically appear in your hands!!! You were keeping up with them in the first half, and you let it go!!!

Secondly... the refs were crap! They called a few fouls that shouldn't have been called, and let a few fouls go without calling them... and if someone goes to put up a shot and a foul is called, if the ball goes in it shouldn't count!

Thirdly.. the US team are arrogant!!! At the very least help someone up if they fall down (hint hint LeBron James... Least CJ Bruton helped Kobe Bryant up)... I don't think they're making an effort to change their image (apparently they have a bad reputation for being arrogant)... while I'm at it... Kobe Bryant is not the god of basketball, so lose the attitude and there's no need to mouth off to Patrick Mills or Glen Saville...

Though I must admit... Glen Saville didn't look too bad...

Glen's the one in front... CJ Bruton is in the background...

saville_glen_aus_d.jpg

CJ...

250_bruton.jpg

Patrick Mills... he's short, but he can shoot (and he's damn quick)... See, not all basketballers are tall!

r171300_643833.jpg

And Matt Nielsen... I remember watching him play against Glen Saville when Matt was with Sydney Kings and Glen was at Wollongong Hawks... that was 11 years ago! (We went to watch cause my brother was doing work experience with the Wollongong Hawks)...

d65.jpg

Alright... so that went from a rant about hte basketball to a sort of worshipping session... nice! :naughty:

I just love watching the Gymnastics Rhythmic, its so beautiful and for the very first time there is a Israeli team in this part of the games, those amazing 4 girls are at number 8 right now, and i am looking forward to see them in the finals tomorrow.

Usain Bolt has accomplished another gold medal and a world record in the Men's 4 x 100m Relay, this man is unbelivable. :shocked: