Claude Barzotti

HollyD

You may be suprised to know that an American girl - who DOES NOT speak a word of french *well I do know.. Je t' aime* LOVE LOVE LOVES Claude Barzotti.

I have no idea what I am saying - but I can sing every single song. I have never in my life heard such breath-takingly beautiful music. *wonders if all french music is so wonderful and passionate*

Does anyone else know of him? Like his music? Know of similar music I should know about?

If you don't know of his music - you REALLY should check him out.

Elle me tue sounds like the story of my life.

Some of my faves are:

Le Rital

Madame

Vado Via

Aime Moi :wub2:

C'Est Moi Qui Pars

Je T'Apprendrai L'Amour

Beau, J's'Rai Jamais Beau

Entre Les Tous

Straniero

Elle Me Tu

J'Ai Les Bleus

Je Vous Aime

claude.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You may be suprised to know that an American girl - who DOES NOT speak a word of french *well I do know.. Je t' aime* LOVE LOVE LOVES Claude Barzotti.

I have no idea what I am saying - but I can sing every single song. I have never in my life heard such breath-takingly beautiful music. *wonders if all french music is so wonderful and passionate*

Does anyone else know of him? Like his music? Know of similar music I should know about?

If you don't know of his music - you REALLY should check him out.

Elle me tue sounds like the story of my life.

Some of my faves are:

Le Rital

Madame

Vado Via

Aime Moi :wub2:

C'Est Moi Qui Pars

Je T'Apprendrai L'Amour

Beau, J's'Rai Jamais Beau

Entre Les Tous

Straniero

Elle Me Tu

J'Ai Les Bleus

Je Vous Aime

claude.jpg

Your thread made me smile !:original:

I supposed to nobody knew this artist, except in France, Belgium and may-be french Canada. I love him too. I love his songs, strong and romantic at the same time. And it reminds me when I was a child. Sometimes, we can hear some of them. Recently in a movie film, "camping".

My favourite is "Madame". It's so delicacy and ... sensual :wub2:

You have musical ears. It's not easy to sing in a language which is not yours.

When I'm trying to sing in english, it's everything except english !!!

Bye-bye and love from France ! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Your thread made me smile !:original:

I supposed to nobody knew this artist, except in France, Belgium and may-be french Canada. I love him too. I love his songs, strong and romantic at the same time. And it reminds me when I was a child. Sometimes, we can hear some of them. Recently in a movie film, "camping".

My favourite is "Madame". It's so delicacy and ... sensual :wub2:

You have musical ears. It's not easy to sing in a language which is not yours.

When I'm trying to sing in english, it's everything except english !!!

Bye-bye and love from France ! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

YAY... I knew there where people out there who loved Claude! I am SO thankful that I was introduced to his music - because like you said, I would have never knew about him on my own! And even though I cannot speak french... I was So passionate about his music... I could NOT just sit there and merely listen to it.... I just HAD to sing along. And even though I am SURE I am not pronouncing all words correctly... at least it sounds like I am...

Elle me tue will always be my fave song. But I L O V E aime moi!!!!

I might appreciate Madame more, if I knew what he was saying!!! LMOA!

Beautiful music is beautiful music no matter what language it is sung in! :wub2:

THANK YOU :huglove:

wow!!! i looooove claude barzotti!!!!

he's my favorite french singer!!!

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

i can't get enough of 'elle me tu'!

That's BRILLIANT Alex :wink2:

Just wait till next time I come over there... I will play Calude for you... don't worry! :roftl:

i listen to barry (as i call him :wink2:) allllllllll the time.

it's crazy.

BUT NO CLAUDE NO anything and I mean even MIKA on November 8, 2008

NOTHING BUT RUFUS

That's SO Rufus!!!! :naughty:

To HollyD :

Sorry if I Didn't answer to you sooner. I don't have a personal computer at home. I can go on MFC only when I'm at work. I don't work every day, I have a special agenda.

Tomorrow, I'll traduce " Madame" in english. It 'll be a good exercise for me ! :wink2: And some other song if you like.

By the way, who is pepe the pew?

Bye-bye ! See you soon !:punk:

To HollyD :

Sorry if I Didn't answer to you sooner. I don't have a personal computer at home. I can go on MFC only when I'm at work. I don't work every day, I have a special agenda.

Tomorrow, I'll traduce " Madame" in english. It 'll be a good exercise for me ! :wink2: And some other song if you like.

By the way, who is pepe the pew?

Bye-bye ! See you soon !:punk:

Oh I see!!! I know how that is. I am on during work too! Like right now :naughty:

OH... that is AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I cannot wait to 'know' what I am singing about!!!! :wub2:

The other two I would REALLY like to know the words to are: Aime moi and Elle me tue :blush-anim-cl:

Pepe le Pew is a cartoon character here in America.... he is a french 'skunk' and he is in LOVE :mf_lustslow: with a regular kitty cat that 'he thinks is a skunk' because she is balck and ran into a can of paint and now has a white stripe from her head to tail *like a skunk* he is madly in love with her... and she cannot STAND him!!! It is hilarious!!!!

Pepe_Le_Pew.gif

Thank you SO much for translating for me... now I cannot wait until tomorrow!!!

Claude Barzotti? :blink:

It's so funny to see american girls have heard of him and actually appreciate his music. In my country, which is HIS country too actually (we're from the same tiny city even)... well...he's not what people of our age would usually listen to :wink2:

Je suis rital et je le reste

Et dans le verbe et dans le geste :mf_rosetinted:

Claude Barzotti? :blink:

It's so funny to see american girls have heard of him and actually appreciate his music. In my country, which is HIS country too actually (we're from the same tiny city even)... well...he's not what people of our age would usually listen to :wink2:

Et dans le verbe et dans le geste :mf_rosetinted:

I feel blessed to know who he is!!! Should I have wondered through this life never to have been touched to the depth of my soul by the most beautiful sound my ears could have heard. I agree... other people have told me that he is more their mother/grandmother's speed rather then us in our 20's & 30's :naughty: still..... when music touches your very being it is timeless, limitless, ageless and I guess above all language barriers do not apply!

Okay... goes and gets my translator :mf_rosetinted:

Et dans le verbe et dans le geste

OKAY -- this is what it says..........

I am rital and I remain it And in the verb and in the gesture

the translator helped me not :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I give up on free internet translators :mf_rosetinted:

Mouahaha as a professional translator i can tell you these things suck, or we wouldn't spend 4years at uni learning to translate ;)

Anyway...

"rital" is a slang word for italian. It was an insult in the past, compare it to "nigger", but it's now accepted, just like "nigga" is in rap songs lol.

He's from italian origin so what he says is

I'm italian, and I'll always be

In the way I speak and the way I act

Mouahaha as a professional translator i can tell you these things suck, or we wouldn't spend 4years at uni learning to translate ;)

Anyway...

"rital" is a slang word for italian. It was an insult in the past, compare it to "nigger", but it's now accepted, just like "nigga" is in rap songs lol.

He's from italian origin so what he says is

I'm italian, and I'll always be

In the way I speak and the way I act

OH SNAP.

So, Claude is Italian, but sings in french?!