Mika at the olympic games 2008

idasakura13

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well.....thnx guys/gals *looks very disappionted* i just thought i was finally gonna c mika on tv.............................*anxoisly waits for mika to finally come on tv* i know hes already been on there, like on mtv and stuff but, i wasent a mika fan then....:shocked: how could i have lived with out him then??????

ummm i didnt know singers made a habit of performing at the olympics.

Sometimes popular singers might do the closing ceremony, but as Mika is recording at the moment, I think he's a little busy.

Not sure if he's a big sports fan though.

I was thinking this afternoon, would he consider the 2012 Olympics in London. Scott Mills was saying that we would probably have someone dull doing the entertainment for it, and immediately I thought, not if Mika does it we won't!

At the moment, Bridge bopping is not a olympic sport..... so i don't think he is performing at theese olympic games :mf_rosetinted:

maybe the next... in London... in 2012, when the international olympic committe will decide that the bridge bopping will be official :cool:

but we don't know... maybe now he is in Bejing and he saw the ceremony of the open... and this is the reason because today is not blogging :punk:

At the moment, Bridge bopping is not a olympic sport..... so i don't think he is performing at theese olympic games :mf_rosetinted:

maybe the next... in London... in 2012, when the international olympic committe will decide that the bridge bopping will be official :cool:

but we don't know... maybe now he is in Bejing and he saw the ceremony of the open... and this is the reason because today is not blogging :punk:

sorry i misunderstood... now i know that the sport of the London olympic games will be "jumping bed" :thumb_yello:

teenagers popstars are training now for the gold medal :cool:

um.... i thinnk he was suposed to have a concert there.....

:blink:

Really? First I've heard of it...

ummm i didnt know singers made a habit of performing at the olympics.

Yeah, Kylie Minogue, Vanessa Amorosi and Nikki f**king Webster performed at the closing ceremony of the Sydney Olympics... I think John Farnham and Olivia Netwon-John performed as well (but I think it was the opening ceremony)... they tend to have something about the next host city at the closing ceremony, so although it's almost impossible he's going to perform there, who knows?

:blink:

Really? First I've heard of it...

Yeah, Kylie Minogue, Vanessa Amorosi and Nikki f**king Webster performed at the closing ceremony of the Sydney Olympics... I think John Farnham and Olivia Netwon-John performed as well (but I think it was the opening ceremony)... they tend to have something about the next host city at the closing ceremony, so although it's almost impossible he's going to perform there, who knows?

i can't stand nikki webster!

Sometimes popular singers might do the closing ceremony, but as Mika is recording at the moment, I think he's a little busy.

Not sure if he's a big sports fan though.

I was thinking this afternoon, would he consider the 2012 Olympics in London. Scott Mills was saying that we would probably have someone dull doing the entertainment for it, and immediately I thought, not if Mika does it we won't!

Exactely. Good idea. I must confess that I was thinking when I was watching the opening ceremony: this is Mika's cup of tea!

:roftl:

sorry i misunderstood... now i know that the sport of the London olympic games will be "jumping bed" :thumb_yello:

teenagers popstars are training now for the gold medal :cool:

:roftl: :roftl: