Mika On Ftv!!!

Jazmin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well waddya know, we have Fashion TV on Sky Ch 272!!!

Fantastic!

Will definitely be watching that, just have to get my video set up somewhere, I'll be at my Aunties then so I'll probably do it there.

If you have a recordable dvd player you can record it, not with just an ordinary dvd player. Then you can upload the disc on your computer, if it has a dvd/cd facility on it.

Hey, I don't mean to dissapoint you guys, but I've seen that promo, and:

1-It looks as they are only goint to air it on Latinamerican version of Ftv.

2-The "exclusive" interview they mention is probably the oldest interview of Mika, it's the one where he is wearing the light blue hoodie with the clouds, and he's at the white piano.I think that was made even before his record came out:blink:

2-The "exclusive" interview they mention is probably the oldest interview of Mika, it's the one where he is wearing the light blue hoodie with the clouds, and he's at the white piano.I think that was made even before his record came out:blink:

That'll be an old AOL interview he did, with Mark Goodier then, seen that.

i knew it!!

believe it or not i thought the same interview when i saw this thread first!:shocked:

why ppl don't believe me when i say i'm psychic...:roftl:

hmmpf:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, that was one television a couple months ago here!

is it possible to watch that interview on internet ?:blink:

please help *puppy eyes*

http://www.ftv.com/fashion/page.php?P=712 you can try here... i think it should it be on f.people but i'm not sure. if i find anything better i'll tell you!:wink2:

hmmm got a better look at that and i don't think it's showing anything live...

going back to searching...

Ftv Is Fashion Tv. It´s A Channel

For Example In Argentina Is Channel Number 47

I Don´t Know If It Exists In Another Countries, I Only Know That It´s In Latin America And In Some Other Ones!

Do You Understand Now?? =)

I´d Love To Record It But I Don´t Have A Dvd Recorder!! :(

Sorry

Oh i´d love to, but i can´t !!

I´m really sorry!!!!!!!! :(

Here i´ll answer Anna´s Private Message:

Hi Anna! :)

mm.. unfortunately i don´t know.. sorry !!

Oh no of course not, it´s all right! :D

Why should i think that??

You´re welcome Anna!

Best Wishes

Jazmin

:wink2:

i cannot answer you Anna, i don´t know why it appears to me that you decided not to receive private messages.

hey, I have that channel and I have watched their music specials, which they call "Music Lounge" and I have to say they always present the oldest interviews, with the normal videos and nothing new, nothing that you don't know. The interviews are not even theirs, they take them from whatever source they can find... Anyway, anyhow, I'd watch it if I'm at home that day :thumb_yello:

i had that channel a year a go but then we changed our cabel nd we dint have it now :thumbdown:

hope it helps...though if it's the latin-american FTV i'm not sure :shocked:i can't find anything for it :badmood: but there's still some time left until the 21st hehe! :)

Ftv Is Fashion Tv. It´s A Channel

For Example In Argentina Is Channel Number 47

I Don´t Know If It Exists In Another Countries, I Only Know That It´s In Latin America And In Some Other Ones!

Do You Understand Now?? =)

I´d Love To Record It But I Don´t Have A Dvd Recorder!! :(

Sorry

i understood that...i have FTV in my country by the satelite....i'll watch it all the day so...i'll see that interview 4 sure:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

tnx anyway:wink2: