this will be terrible!

mika-fan1001

this summer, my life started revolving around MFC, and as the days get closer and closer for school to start, the sadder and sadder i get. this upcoming wednesday (aug. 13) the less and less i will get to come on.

on monday, i will go from school, to golf, to church, then homework

tuesday, i will go from school to golf to soccer, then homework

wednesday i will go to school to golf, then homework

thursday i will go to school, then golf, then soccer, then homework

friday, i go to school to golf (i think), football games(band), then homework,

saturday i go to a soccer gameand sunday church and golf

& if i have more HW over the weekend, that too

so i will hardly get to come on MFC, or maybe not even at all on some days, it will be really hard for me tho. this is more of my life then my like!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't be able to help yourself :roftl:

haha i know! lol. *and its going to be even worse w. the second half of the year! my first terms classes are Health, Math, Band, and PE (but i suck at math and my mom said i need to get an A in it. and i hhave a hard health teacher) and then my second terms classes are English, Spanish, Band, Science (and i have the hardest english and spanish teacher. not sure bout science)* sounds so fun! not

haha i know! lol. *and its going to be even worse w. the second half of the year! my first terms classes are Health, Math, Band, and PE (but i suck at math and my mom said i need to get an A in it. and i hhave a hard health teacher) and then my second terms classes are English, Spanish, Band, Science (and i have the hardest english and spanish teacher. not sure bout science)* sounds so fun! not

Ahh, but it's all for a good cause.

If you stick to it, and get it all done, you'll do something amazing with your life, for sure. :wink2:

Aw I'm sorry you feel sad Dev :sad:

I'd sure you'll be able to fit in a bit of MFC after your homework in the evening.

But at least you know where your priorities lie and that school / real life comes first, and make the most of it! Don't let MFC get in the way of it cos ultimately this is just a bit of fun and there are more important things. It's a pity I know this and still I let it get in the way of my exams etc.. but avoid it if you can, I think I'm a bit wiser not to let this happen to me again next year, well I hope so :naughty:

Aw I'm sorry you feel sad Dev :sad:

I'd sure you'll be able to fit in a bit of MFC after your homework in the evening.

But at least you know where your priorities lie and that school / real life comes first, and make the most of it! Don't let MFC get in the way of it cos ultimately this is just a bit of fun and there are more important things. It's a pity I know this and still I let it get in the way of my exams etc.. but avoid it if you can, I think I'm a bit wiser not to let this happen to me again next year, well I hope so :naughty:

haha ok i will try.and thank u :blush-anim-cl:

if we need help, we ccan help each other, lol

haha ok i will try.and thank u :blush-anim-cl:

if we need help, we ccan help each other, lol

Haha, we can try. We'll both be on MFC with a pile of books beside us, all "I'll start when you go offline" "no I'll start when YOU go offline"

*weighs in each hand* sleep...mfc...sleep... mfc....mfc!!

half the time I can't sleep anyways, so mfc is easy haha

who needs sleep anyways?

I'll be busy when school and color guard starts (well, i already have practice for cg almost every day..=/)

Good luck!

*weighs in each hand* sleep...mfc...sleep... mfc....mfc!!

half the time I can't sleep anyways, so mfc is easy haha

who needs sleep anyways?

I'll be busy when school and color guard starts (well, i already have practice for cg almost every day..=/)

Good luck!

haha nice

thanks

good luck w/ u too! is color guard fun?

I know the feeling, this summer my life began to create a permanant place for the MFC, everyday it is the first thing that I do, before I even brush my teeth, now school is starting again [August 26:thumbdown:] and I havent even finished my summer reading list yet:thumbdown:

my days will go as such...

Monday-School, Student Council, Drama, Homework [possible Mfc]

Tuesday- School, Drama, S.A.F.E., Homework,[possible Mfc]

Wednesday- School, Student Council, Drama, Homework, [possible Mfc]

Thursday, School, Drama, S.A.F.E., Key Club, Homework,[possible Mfc]

Friday- School, Drama, Student Council, Homework, [possible Mfc]

And somtime in there and on the weekends I have to schedule time for my friends, to film and do Interviews for my Boadcasting Course, do reserch for my Honors English Class, and Chemistry, and a possible boy in my life:thumbdown: UGH:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

I know the feeling, this summer my life began to create a permanant place for the MFC, everyday it is the first thing that I do, before I even brush my teeth, now school is starting again [August 26:thumbdown:] and I havent even finished my summer reading list yet:thumbdown:

my days will go as such...

Monday-School, Student Council, Drama, Homework [possible Mfc]

Tuesday- School, Drama, S.A.F.E., Homework,[possible Mfc]

Wednesday- School, Student Council, Drama, Homework, [possible Mfc]

Thursday, School, Drama, S.A.F.E., Key Club, Homework,[possible Mfc]

Friday- School, Drama, Student Council, Homework, [possible Mfc]

And somtime in there and on the weekends I have to schedule time for my friends, to film and do Interviews for my Boadcasting Course, do reserch for my Honors English Class, and Chemistry, and a possible boy in my life:thumbdown: UGH:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

awww! school ruins everything!!!!!!!