this will be terrible!

mika-fan1001

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh nooo mee too! i'm gunna be so busy....something after school everyday!:shocked: even on some sat. and sundays!:blink: ooooo i won't have time for MFC :crybaby: i say let's skip homwork!:punk:

Yeah !! Skip homework !!:punk:.

I've been doing that since I found out the MFC.:roftl:.

this summer, my life started revolving around MFC, and as the days get closer and closer for school to start, the sadder and sadder i get. this upcoming wednesday (aug. 13) the less and less i will get to come on.

on monday, i will go from school, to golf, to church, then homework

tuesday, i will go from school to golf to soccer, then homework

wednesday i will go to school to golf, then homework

thursday i will go to school, then golf, then soccer, then homework

friday, i go to school to golf (i think), football games(band), then homework,

saturday i go to a soccer gameand sunday church and golf

& if i have more HW over the weekend, that too

so i will hardly get to come on MFC, or maybe not even at all on some days, it will be really hard for me tho. this is more of my life then my like!!!

Awhh Im starting school too ( but until august 25) and I dont know how Im going to have time for MFC:(

school then gym the homework and sometimes hang out with my friends

awwwhhhh DEV!!! i'm gonna miss you, but sadly, the smae thing will be happing for me soon. i need to get :drunk_sing: and drown my sorrows

can i join u?

same thing is going to happen to me

band and homework basically

same here :S

This wednesday happens the same for me....:tears:....

Why people can't understand that MFC is more important than school ??:.

i know! no one wants to learn what happened in the past, what molocules are, how to write properly, or the square root of pi! lol

oh nooo mee too! i'm gunna be so busy....something after school everyday!:shocked: even on some sat. and sundays!:blink: ooooo i won't have time for MFC :crybaby: i say let's skip homwork!

lets skip school!!!

Yeah !! Skip homework !!:punk:.

I've been doing that since I found out the MFC.:roftl:.

i wasnt as addicted in the beginning, but then i was on b4 and after school, late at night, all that

Awhh Im starting school too ( but until august 25) and I dont know how Im going to have time for MFC:(

school then gym the homework and sometimes hang out with my friends

i know! they put so much pressure on us to see how much we can handle. we need our mika tho!!!

I won't be able to come on hardly ever either. >.<

I've got dance, homework, a job, powderpuff (only until the beginning of October), voice lessons, drama classes....and possibly a play. =S

o man! thats a lot! well that will be enjoyable stuff! my sisters both loved powderpuff (altho one had a broken foot and was on the side) lol

o man! thats a lot! well that will be enjoyable stuff! my sisters both loved powderpuff (altho one had a broken foot and was on the side) lol

I'm so excited for powderpuff. :D

A bunch of my friends actually get to do it this year, so it's gonna be awesome.