Beijing 2008 Olympic Games

Ioana

Was thinking it would be good to have a thread to just rant or do happy dances during these Olympics

First week is dedicated mainly to the swimming events,next week friday they will start the athletics,and of course all the great sports too during this time

I for one am thrilled about the swimming now,it's the biggest deal an athlete can go to,and as I was just watching the qualifying....Phelps set an olympic record in the heats :roftl:

Really,I don't know what this guy will do in finals at this rate

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blessing approved:roftl:

Btw ... 2012 olympics .. the pool is like errrr ummm 10 mins walk from my house!! woopp wopppppppp

Sunderland <for some strange unknown reason> has the swimming :thumb_yello:

If Phelps is still swimming in 2012 I'll invade your home if you do not mind

Morning Missy

Yeh tis true!

Ive had a look around , huge wooden beams and things too ... amazing place

If Phelps is still swimming in 2012 I'll invade your home if you do not mind

It would be brilliant to get to go in 2012. :thumb_yello:

*wishes she were going*

... maybe I will. :punk:

Don't think you won't get visitors :lol3:

It can be a less than full time if you get proper training

Because if I for example train in Germany and return in Romania,I have other qualifying criteria. It's easier to qualify here ,especially if you have german training

But still,if you have to take breaks,you are screwed. It takes at least 2 months to get back in shape

Don't think you won't get visitors :lol3:

It can be a less than full time if you get proper training

Because if I for example train in Germany and return in Romania,I have other qualifying criteria. It's easier to qualify here ,especially if you have german training

But still,if you have to take breaks,you are screwed. It takes at least 2 months to get back in shape

I soooo believe this .. I take a few days off the gym and it takes me ages to get back into it

Yes vistors would be great!! , your always welcome you know that .. 4 years time!:punk: talk about planning ahead!

Do try .. would love to see you win something

Whats your swim expertise hun?

I soooo believe this .. I take a few days off the gym and it takes me ages to get back into it

Yes vistors would be great!! , your always welcome you know that .. 4 years time!:punk: talk about planning ahead!

Do try .. would love to see you win something

Whats your swim expertise hun?

Qualifying and winning...that's a long way,plus there's always those damn americans :lol3: They have 12 year old kids swimming faster than people that win national champs in Europe

My swim expertise? Elaborate

Qualifying and winning...that's a long way,plus there's always those damn americans :lol3: They have 12 year old kids swimming faster than people that win national champs in Europe

My swim expertise? Elaborate

Well 100 metre breast stroke , butterfly , errrrr relay , what do you do :thumb_yello:

Well 100 metre breast stroke , butterfly , errrrr relay , what do you do :thumb_yello:

oh you mean my stroke

100m backstroke would be an olympic event,even if my event is the 50m backstroke

But 50 back isn't an olympic event

You know,thinking back I am so annoyed...I used to swim the 200 medley without dying out,but then I stopped swimming and now that race just kills me

I'm so aggravated about the things I lost with the swimming break....

oh you mean my stroke

100m backstroke would be an olympic event,even if my event is the 50m backstroke

But 50 back isn't an olympic event

You know,thinking back I am so annoyed...I used to swim the 200 medley without dying out,but then I stopped swimming and now that race just kills me

I'm so aggravated about the things I lost with the swimming break....

aWWWWW

well practise and come to sunderland!!

or dont practise and come see me and the elf anyways :naughty:

Everyone likes Ice cweams :shocked:

Well the Olympic swimmin pool is there <points> , so if she doesnt come she doesnt like us .. pfftttttttttttttt

I think your avvie <points> may have scared her hun :sad::no: ... Never mind sweet we can still have Ice cweammmmmmm <says forest gump style , patts head>

:roftl::roftl: