How often do you listen to LICM?

How often do you listen to LICM?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you listen to LICM?

• At least every two or three days, if not close to every day
    • About once a week
    • Maybe a few times per month
    • It's been more than two months since I listened to LICM
    • It's been a while since I listened to the CD, but I still listen to a lot of live recordings

It is in my car also, so I usually listen to it at least twice a day. In the last year and a half there have been very few days when I haven't listened to it. It seems very strange to me, but I think there is nothing to do about it now....except wait for his next one. Hopefully when it comes out I will at least be able to give up my daily addiction to LICM...:naughty:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't listen to the original cd a lot, but I've got a cd in my car with LICM cd/dvd-tracks, every cover Mika did, a bunch of live-versions and the unmentionables. And I listen to that cd every day.

Most of the time I prefer the live-recordings because I think his performance is much more intense on those. Especially with songs like Any Other World and Happy Ending.

voted:thumb_yello:

:lmfao: What song is this? I always skip over Over my shoulder *and sometimes relax*

:shocked:

relax is gooooooooood

But it's ERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE :aah:

dcdeb

same here:naughty:

even my cat goes wild when my player choose erase on the shuflle!

Hmmm...

I don't listen to the whole cd once a week anymore, so I'll vote for once a month or a few times a month.

I do listen a few songs of it everyday though, but it's very hard not to do, cause Lollipop still gets played a lot on tv and radio, and Love Today is just being released here:doh:

I never skip a song when I listen to the original cd, but when I listen to my iPod, I skip Your Sympathy:naughty:

I listen the most to Relax and Stuck in the Middle I think.

I love Erase, but yes, it gets annoying if you listen too much to it, so I don't listen that one too often. Sometimes I skip Over My shoulder, the only times I listen it is when I listen to the original cd, or when Im really in the mood. Or when I can't sleep:naughty:

and Love Today is just being released here:doh:

:lmao: yeah I still can't believe it! :blink: (well, I just saw Love Today for the very first time on TV yesterday... that was nice! :wub2: )

I guess I listen to the cd every day, but like Kaatje said, I listen to live performences more (and now especially from Westerpark :blush-anim-cl:).

I'm sure it was on one of the versions of LICM - check the Discography thread

really!

oh god! what a fan i am:roftl:

no need to check, i'll take your word:thumb_yello:(also i'm too lazy:naughty:)

I don't listen to them often anymore... After the concert, I listened to them all the time, the only thing I listened was Mika. I still like them, but I guess I listened to them too often...

But I love the new tracks like "holly johnny" or "how much do you love me?". I listen them often.

really!

oh god! what a fan i am:roftl:

no need to check, i'll take your word:thumb_yello:(also i'm too lazy:naughty:)

Your Sympathy is on the Japanese release of LICM. Oh and in case you're curious, Instant Martyr is the B Side to the Big Girl single. :thumb_yello:

Uh it's been a while since the last time I listened to the original CD. But I still listen to his songs almost every day, mostly on my phone when I'm on the way, or I listen to my myspace playlist when I'm on the internet.