How often do you listen to LICM?

How often do you listen to LICM?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you listen to LICM?

• At least every two or three days, if not close to every day
    • About once a week
    • Maybe a few times per month
    • It's been more than two months since I listened to LICM
    • It's been a while since I listened to the CD, but I still listen to a lot of live recordings

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whenever im in the car- its looping there non stop or when the shuffle mode pulls one of his songs out on my MP3, and he comes on twice in a row- now that exciting :roftl:

thing is, now with the new album, what am I going to loop in the car?! im too lazy to switch everytime... tough... very tough desicion...

Well I've owned it over two and a half years and I don't listen to it much right now. But then I am not listening to many cds right now. And it's been out a long time.

Probably just getting the occasional fix from gigs.

It sounds better if you haven't heard it for a while anyway, IMO.

I don't need to be brainwashed into liking Mika.:wink2:

i don't remember the last time i listened to LICM.

i'm satisfied with the odd song that comes on the radio.

in my case, the brainwashing is complete, no need to continue the treatment :wink2:

I listened to the whole thing in the car today!:biggrin2:

Its weird because listening to those songs brought me back to the time when i first bought it. its as if i have my own set of memories that are triggered by certain songs. it doesn't just happen with mika songs either.

its kinda cool:teehee:

I listened to the whole thing in the car today!:biggrin2:

Its weird because listening to those songs brought me back to the time when i first bought it. its as if i have my own set of memories that are triggered by certain songs. it doesn't just happen with mika songs either.

its kinda cool:teehee:

i have the same thing!! Whenver i hear Jame's Blunt's '1973', i remember being completely lost in paris with my family, shopping at poky little shops and eating weird food in paris, with that song playing everywhere we went (it was late '07, go figure)

I find myself listening to Love Today, Lollipop and Happy Ending the most. For the longest time, I couldn't possibly pick favourites from that CD - now that the dust has settled, I suppose those are my favourites. :wub2:

That said, I listened to Any Other World yesterday and it had me spellbound. :hypo:

And I realized I hadn't listened to Erase in months. Probably not since before the Roxy gig! :shocked:

*is a bad fan* :teehee: