what are u eating right now?

mika-fan1001

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg!!! i wish i got some of that! not the hurricanes tho!

i like how were talking about this in the what are u eating right now thread

well that's because applesauce causes it to uhhh....rain! you see the little bits of sugar in the sauce are really signals into the sky and when one is opened BAM it's starts raining.....now depending on how quickly you eat this magical sauce depends on how much it rains.....and only cinnamon applesauce can make it thunder and....and uhmm....if you use a metal spoon then it starts to make bright lightening.....yes that's why i was umm talking about weather in the food thread....duhhhhhhh:naughty:

wow i think that applesauce really did have something in it.....:roftl:

well that's because applesauce causes it to uhhh....rain! you see the little bits of sugar in the sauce are really signals into the sky and when one is opened BAM it's starts raining.....now depending on how quickly you eat this magical sauce depends on how much it rains.....and only cinnamon applesauce can make it thunder and....and uhmm....if you use a metal spoon then it starts to make bright lightening.....yes that's why i was umm talking about weather in the food thread....duhhhhhhh:naughty:

wow i think that applesauce really did have something in it.....:roftl:

ooooooo it all makes sence now!!!!

:roftl:

Some stupid... thing :thumbdown: which will probably go straight to the bin :roftl: but the chocolate is so yummy... and the surprise :naughty:.. yes, I'm a child at heart :bleh:

i could never throw toys away...no matter how silly they were :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...