The Asia-Pacific Petition Thread

nico_collard

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am now the owner of 2 corked hats , 2 kangeroos with a Aussie flag around their necks and a 6ft scary looking crocodile .. cant wait :roftl:

You'll look like a proper Crocodile Dundee ... just don't do a death roll with the croc around me .... kay :thumb_yello:

You'll look like a proper Crocodile Dundee ... just don't do a death roll with the croc around me .... kay :thumb_yello:

Yeh that would be kinda bad , crashing to the floor crocodile in hand:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Keep away , I need people to sing tie me kangeroo down sport too :biggrin2:

Yeh that would be kinda bad , crashing to the floor crocodile in hand:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Keep away , I need people to sing tie me kangeroo down sport too :biggrin2:

What :boing: Rolf style ... do you have wobble boards as well .... :wub2:

:naughty:

I am now the owner of 2 corked hats , 2 kangeroos with a Aussie flag around their necks and a 6ft scary looking crocodile .. cant wait :roftl:

:lmao: Brilliant!! Can't wait either!!!

:roll1:

The Petition Has Arrived in England !!!!!!!

Woot!

Thank you.:huglove: I can't wait to see the report.....and kangaroo.:biggrin2:

:yay:

Should be good! Hopefully there will be lots of people videoing and taking pics...

:lmfao:

Noice! Are you going to photoshoot them Freds?

Hehe... do it Freddie!

Yeh that would be kinda bad , crashing to the floor crocodile in hand

Keep away , I need people to sing tie me kangeroo down sport too

I think I've seen people wrestle fake crocs before...

What :boing: Rolf style ... do you have wobble boards as well ....

Ooooh yes!

You need wobble boards when you sing Rolf Harris songs...

lol this is awesome. BE ENTHUSIASTIC FOR ME!! PLEASE!! seriously i would be bouncing around and screaming. "DON'T FORGET NEW ZEALAND!!"

..oh and invite mika to dinner at my house (i'll get him down the waitomo caves free :biggrin2:)

tell mika he has a lot of crazy new zealand fans who are DESPERATE for ONE! (just one! but of course two is welcome and three is never a crowd.)

lol this is awesome. BE ENTHUSIASTIC FOR ME!! PLEASE!! seriously i would be bouncing around and screaming. "DON'T FORGET NEW ZEALAND!!"

..oh and invite mika to dinner at my house (i'll get him down the waitomo caves free :biggrin2:)

tell mika he has a lot of crazy new zealand fans who are DESPERATE for ONE! (just one! but of course two is welcome and three is never a crowd.)

:lmfao:

Noice! I'm sure they will be very enthusiastic... There are a lot of people supporting us on this...

And three is never a crowd :naughty::wink2:

*copies from other threads and pastes*

Hey there!

I have finally uploaded the pictures of the petition book. Unfortunately some of the pictures are old ones, but you get the idea of what the book looks like.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18703

I've asked for this thread to be closed, so if you want to discuss the petition, please feel free to do it in that thread.

Tegan

Edited by nico_collard