• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name: Laurel Roberts

MFC Username: Laurel

Personal Message To Mika: Planes are good... Travelling is good... Doing concerts not in America, UK, Europe etc is even better.... You know you want to.... Give the fans what they want... which is you..... on a stage..... singing.... not too much to ask for is it.... :wink2:

Name: Patricia

MFC Username: Starrats

Personal message for Mika: You have to get your butt down there soon, they need some fresh vitamin MIKA. If you don't go and give them the Vitamin MIKA they need, they will be hospitalised, and you don't want that on your conscious, right?

Thanks Starrats!

And thank you for putting the link in your sig! :huglove:

NAME: Caroline

USERNAME: CazGirl

MESSAGE: Dude, you know the world loves ya, SO GO VISIT IT! :)

as for a picture, feel free to browse my myspace lol, i have several to choose from

Thanks for signing Caz!

Will do... you don't happen to have any really embarrassing photos on there that I could use by any chance? :naughty:

Name: Linde

MFC Username: Lindemfc

Personal message for Mika: C'mon Mika! everyone deserves a little bit of your love!

308938475_5_9a94.jpeg

you can make the photo smaller...I know...my head is big...

Thanks Linde... I'll resize it soon! It's a good photo!

Name: Niamh (pronounced "neeve"!!!)

MFC Username: neeve272

Personal message for Mika: I know I'm not from any of these countries but I'm supporting my MFC friends!! Meeks, please give them the attention they deserve!

Thanks Niamh! (I really do like your sig BTW... for more than one reason!)

NAME: Danika

USERNAME: hotdlp

MESSAGE: Everyone deserves the chance to get to see you Mika!! Don't leave some peeps out, especially not these cool peeps :P

Thanks Danika! I appreciate it!

Name: Laurel Roberts

MFC Username: Laurel

Personal Message To Mika: Planes are good... Travelling is good... Doing concerts not in America, UK, Europe etc is even better.... You know you want to.... Give the fans what they want... which is you..... on a stage..... singing.... not too much to ask for is it.... :wink2:

Thanks Laurel!

Love your message BTW! :lmfao:

Nico, I have a better pic!!!(I think it's better than the last one, lol)

Here!

IMG_0071-1.jpg

It's cute! I saved it, and I'll chose one or the other...

I know I said it before, but thank you to the ladies that signed up! This is a huge help! And please ask other people to sgin up too!

Hoopla :bleh:

Name: Kelly

MFC Username: Kelzy

Personal message for Mika: Stop Procrastinating and just Do it!

Umm, do you want another photo of me or do you have enough already *pbs* :naughty:

MFC Username: Kelzy

Personal message for Mika: Stop Procrastinating and just Do it!

Umm, do you want another photo of me or do you have enough already *pbs* :naughty:

Ooooh I dunno... I might have one or two pics of you lying around :naughty:...

MFC Username: KelzyCountry: The Untoured Land of OzPersonal message for Mika: Stop Procrastinating and just Do it!

'bout time slacker :naughty: Do you have any G rated photos for Teegs to use?

Of course..

Use the more tasteful ones. :das::wink2:

Yeah, course I will!

*deletes the pole dancing pic* :fisch:

'bout time slacker :naughty: Do you have any G rated photos for Teegs to use?

I have a few ones from the verandah weekend..

Maybe the one of me and Kelz might be okay... I can cut me out...

Thanks Niamh! (I really do like your sig BTW... for more than one reason!)

I know I said it before, but thank you to the ladies that signed up! This is a huge help! And please ask other people to sgin up too!

Awh my real name :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

You're welcome!! :thumb_yello:

haha would that reason be my favourite nerd? Oh Spence...:wub2::naughty:

Name: Rebecca

MFC Username: Shikutukumimika

Personal message for Mika: Okay, I won't spam about coming to Deventer, but you know, if it was all to the fans, you should come to all the places of the world. (Yeah, you should! :fisch:) And we know you want to. And besides, everyone deserves a little Mika, don't we? :das:

Uhm... my uh, *coughs* geography is not that good, does South Africa fall into this category?

No, :sad: you don't fall into the Asia Pacific category.

But, the chances of you getting a tour in South Africa are as good as ours.

So, would you like to be involved?

Name: Greta

MFC Username: greta {shut up, I know I'm a nut!} :floor:

Personal message for Mika: are you waiting for me to reach the other side of the world? :meow:

Oh ur a so kind&fine wizardo...:kaf:

MOVE YOUR A$$ & DO A NEW TOUR U FOOL!!! :taz:

ah ok then! thank you!!

Name: Shameez

MFC Username: Mika Freaka =)

Personal message: If you come to South africa i will make you a big cake lol

Awh my real name

You're welcome!!

haha would that reason be my favourite nerd? Oh Spence...

Oh yeah...

He's gorgeous! One of the reasons I watch Criminal Minds... besides the fact that it's a good show (though I wish they weren't showing repeats at the moment...)

Name: Rebecca

MFC Username: Shikutukumimika

Personal message for Mika: Okay, I won't spam about coming to Deventer, but you know, if it was all to the fans, you should come to all the places of the world. (Yeah, you should! :fisch:) And we know you want to. And besides, everyone deserves a little Mika, don't we? :das:

Name: Charlotte

MFC Username: racinghorse83

Personal message for Mika: come to new zealand, even if it is just one show. we have beautiful scenery and art, and we have some pretty damn awesome performing arenas. trust me.

Name: Greta

MFC Username: greta {shut up, I know I'm a nut!}

Personal message for Mika: are you waiting for me to reach the other side of the world?

Oh ur a so kind&fine wizardo...

MOVE YOUR A$$ & DO A NEW TOUR U FOOL!!!

ah ok then! thank you!!

Name: Shameez

MFC Username: Mika Freaka =)

Personal message: If you come to South africa i will make you a big cake lol

Thanks ladies! We're starting to get a good number... now to get the Aussies and the others to sign up!

True... we might be able to do something for you :wink:...

First Name: Heather

MFC Username: SuperTwat

Personal message for Mika: Mika, you're a w*nker for cancelling V Festival and also for claiming that you'd tour Australasia by the end of the year (which it is now apparent that you won't). Don't make promises that you can't keep. Or better yet, keep your promises.

(A picture and a less abusive message will come later. :bleh:)

First Name: "Heather"

Personal message for Mika: Mika, you're a w*nker for cancelling V Festival and also for claiming that you'd tour Australasia by the end of the year (which it is now apparent that you won't). Don't make promises that you can't keep. Or better yet, keep your promises.

(A picture and a less abusive message will come later. :bleh:)

*pats Mika's tears with Australian made tissues*

You're so mean.. :bow::naughty:

Do I have to use my real first name? I know some of you know it but I'd really rather keep it off the forum (I do have my reasons).

Don't post it in this thread then, and maybe tell Teegs if you want to use your real name on the petition itself..

Or, this is your chance to use a name you've always liked instead... :wink2:

Oh yeah...

He's gorgeous! One of the reasons I watch Criminal Minds... besides the fact that it's a good show (though I wish they weren't showing repeats at the moment...)

I know, but new season starts Sept 24th!!!! :punk: That's in the US I think, but I'm sure it'll be available to watch online right away!!

Name: Suzy

MFC Username: Suzy (yeah, so original I know, but you gotta give me a break because I didn't even know what a "forum" or an "avatar" was when I registered here. :blink:)

Personal message for Mika:Umm...Perhaps the only good thing about you taking your time to tour the other side of the world, is that I'll have a better chance at saving the money to afford the trip to see you there. Oh, but please don't take your time on my account - you need to be seeing them soon. I think some are still even hoping you'll be performing your first (LICM) album.

Moms65th_0011-1-1.jpg

First Name: Heather

MFC Username: SuperTwat

(A picture and a less abusive message will come later.)

Nice message! :naughty:

I'm not going to do it for a while, so take your time...

Do I have to use my real first name? I know some of you know it but I'd really rather keep it off the forum (I do have my reasons).

Nope... put whatever name you like, I already know your real name...

I'm not going to take this straight from the forum to the book...

*pats Mika's tears with Australian made tissues*

You're so mean.. :bow::naughty:

Don't post it in this thread then, and maybe tell Teegs if you want to use your real name on the petition itself..

Or, this is your chance to use a name you've always liked instead... :wink2:

That works...

I know, but new season starts Sept 24th!!!! :punk: That's in the US I think, but I'm sure it'll be available to watch online right away!!

We get the new seasons about a week or so after they start in the US... they like to fast track them cause we were about 6 months behind and people got impatient...

Name: Suzy

MFC Username: Suzy (yeah, so original I know, but you gotta give me a break because I didn't even know what a "forum" or an "avatar" was when I registered here. :blink:)

Personal message for Mika:Umm...Perhaps the only good thing about you taking your time to tour the other side of the world, is that I'll have a better chance at saving the money to afford the trip to see you there. Oh, but please don't take your time on my account - you need to be seeing them soon. I think some are still even hoping you'll be performing your first (LICM) album.

Moms65th_0011-1-1.jpg

Thanks Suzy! Spread the word...