• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to take part, please! Am I still on time? Just in case:

Name: Lourdes

MFC Username: lazy_daisy

Personal message for Mika:

Mister Mica Penniman, you must come to South America (specially to Argentina, *coughs*) and the Asia Pacific Region! It's an order! (I've always wanted to say that, LOL). If you don't come, millions of fans will keep dreaming of attending one of your shows and hallucinating you in every anonymous street, on every indifferent and ordinary bus and wherever a tall, curly haired person happens to cross their paths. Now, don't you care about our mental health? :P

Love, Lourdes

Lourdes-1.jpg

Dunno why I never saw this before! Guess I just got in on time!

Name: E.J

MFC Username: bonzaboy

Personal message for Mika: You know you want to come visit us! (in particular, Townsville, the capital of North Queensland) NQ even has a small town named Tully, which features a giant golden gumboot,and we know you like wellies! And if you do, I will even let you have a ride on my special pony, Bonza. Feel special, cos I don't offer just anyone a ride on Bonzie. =]

(yes, I'm in a hyper mood...)

image (probably a bit big)

bonza-ayr.jpg

Name: Camila

MFC Username: Camii

Personal message for Mika: Hey mika i just wanna say that.. ALL SOUTH AMERICA is waitin' for you!! you MUST come!! it'r an orden and you must obey it *haha it's a joke, don't get mad with me xD lol*

kisses

camii

Ps:sorry for my english it's extremelly Bad!

Personal message for Mika: You know you want to come visit us! (in particular, Townsville, the capital of North Queensland) NQ even has a small town named Tully, which features a giant golden gumboot,and we know you like wellies! And if you do, I will even let you have a ride on my special pony, Bonza. Feel special, cos I don't offer just anyone a ride on Bonzie. =]

bonza-ayr.jpg

Name: Camila

MFC Username: Camii

Personal message for Mika: Hey mika i just wanna say that.. ALL SOUTH AMERICA is waitin' for you!! you MUST come!! it'r an orden and you must obey it *haha it's a joke, don't get mad with me xD lol*

kisses

camii

Ps:sorry for my english it's extremelly Bad!

Thanks ladies!

And Camila, your English is fine!

bonza-ayr.jpg

Bonzaboy! Oh My Glory Be!!! This is first time I've seen you involved with something to do with the other Aussies! Hello and welcome! And if you ever feel like you've got some time to waste, come drop by the Aussie thread and say Hi.

Okay, I just had very dirty thoughts about that... :das:
Oh Gawd, Teegs, why does everything innocent I may say always seem so dirrrty? :lmfao:

Here is a little thing with me and my friends, at my house, the other day:

Vanessa: Ana, can I take my shoes off?

StuckZ: Of course, Vanessa, you can take anything off !! Mi casa es tu casa :wub2:

And my other friend :roftl:'s so hard 'cause I said "You can take anything off":naughty:

Does this ever happen to you then ? :naughty:

• 1 month later...
Name: guylaine

MFC Username: guylainem123

Personal message for Mika: Mika... they need you over there!

be a sweety and make them happy! then come straight to montreal ok? :thumb_yello:

Hahahah!! Thanks. Nice work. :biggrin2:

I still need to get the other Aussies that haven't signed up (but aren't on often) to sign up... Or I can just say stuff it and go with what I've got...

I'm actually thinking, that if this gig in Dublin is going ahead we should try to get it done by about the first of May so I can send it off to someone to give to him...

What do you think?