Love Today released in the Netherlands

IngievV

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall translate the article Patricia

Mika has success in many European countries, and that is noticeable. In England they have another releaseplanning as in for example Holland, and in Belgium it's different as well. In Mika's home country, Great-Brittain, the song Love Today has already been a hit, in Flanders as well. There are songs released that have already been a hit here. Can you follow it? Good, me neither. What do you mean confusing>

Anyway, Love Today is finally being released in Holland. We had to wait a long time, because other singles from his album LICM came first, but now Mika entered the tipparade. A few months ago I didn't like the song, but now I'm back from my holiday, that changed. Even better, I think it's one of Mika's best singles. Only Relax, I thought was better. Must be because the animationteam on the camping played it every day at the pool so it gets stuck in your head!

Love Today is in Holland the sixth release from the cheerful English singer. And because it is so happy, but also a bit summerish, the song is this week's Fresh Tip! For the many fans of Mika, there is positive news. He is recording his second album. Not much is known yet, but it is a start!

:lmfao::lmfao:! That is crazy! Your birthday is a different day just because of what your dad wrote on a piece of paper?

Love Today wasn't released in the Netherlands until now? How odd :blink:

Nope. It seemed to be released in every country except Holland. :naughty:

Hmn, I don't know if I like this. It's cool though, that Mika is more on TV now and stuff. But it such an old song now, still awesome, but I think many people in Holland allready heard of it before!

I think many people will think he's milking his album out (Haha, Dutch term, don't know how to say in English :naughty:)

I've read things on internet and stuff, that they were like: "What? Another single?" And that was after Lollipop! So now there's ANOTHER.

Well.. We don't care what people think. :mf_rosetinted:

I hope Love today get's on number 1. :thumb_yello:

I don't care if he's 'milking his album out'.

What if the Mikster had put Love Today on his second album, and then released the song? It would have been released anyway.

And this shows how stubborn Mika is :P He's not one of the thousands people who are having just one big hit.

I don't care if he's 'milking his album out'.

What if the Mikster had put Love Today on his second album, and then released the song? It would have been released anyway.

And this shows how stubborn Mika is :P He's not one of the thousands people who are having just one big hit.

Well.. I gotta agree with you in your last point. Now everybody does sees that he's not a one-day-fly. (Hahaha, what's this with my Dutch-English words? :naughty:)

Well.. I gotta agree with you in your last point. Now everybody does sees that he's not a one-day-fly. (Hahaha, what's this with my Dutch-English words? :naughty:)

Dunglish rules! :groovy:

Love Today is now on number 15 in the Tipparade Top 30!

• 2 weeks later...
I hope. And otherwise, I don't care. All his other songs have done very well, and I'm proud of him:mf_rosetinted:

I know, I know! I'm proud too! :mf_rosetinted:

But Love Today is my favourite song, so it would be nice if it did well here! :naughty: *I'm so selfish* :mf_rosetinted: