How are YOU celebrating?

MBroekhuijsen

So... with Mika's birthday just around the corner, I thought it would be interesting to hear how everyone is celebrating it. I for one, requested the day off of work like 3 months ago, just to make sure i could have a rockin' party. After all, you're favorite obsession/object of your stalkings can only turn 25 once, right?! :wink2:

So we can talk about what we're doing, the activities, the cake, the festivities in general. We could also probably get some ideas from other people!

So.... GO!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about rendering homage to His Lordship, decorating a tree with lollipops, dancing around it to the sound of our favourite Mika carols and finally offering each other tofu dolls wrapped up in funny designer bags :blush-anim-cl:

*waiting patiently for the first person to pop in and call for the anti-blasphemy police * :fisch:

Well it all depends where I am.. but my mom promised me thta we would buy a cake a and sing happy b-day to Mika!!! she's soooo adorable!! but I guess I probably be on the forum all day... hey! does anybody know at what exact time Mika was born?? Just so we could celebrate in a more exact time!!!

How about rendering homage to His Lordship, decorating a tree with lollipops, dancing around it to the sound of our favourite Mika carols and finally offering each other tofu dolls wrapped up in funny designer bags :blush-anim-cl:

*waiting patiently for the first person to pop in and call for the anti-blasphemy police * :fisch:

haha have a joolly good time! :naughty:

Well it all depends where I am.. but my mom promised me thta we would buy a cake a and sing happy b-day to Mika!!! she's soooo adorable!! but I guess I probably be on the forum all day... hey! does anybody know at what exact time Mika was born?? Just so we could celebrate in a more exact time!!!

awww how cool!

OOH! yeah' date=' that gave me a good idea! We should try to break that record of "most users on at one time" on his birthday![/quote'] we should! it be amazing!

:shocked: don't you dare :sneaky2:

Poor Mika :no:

hhaha

how bout in it!?

Oh don't even worry. i've had a Mika party before and it was sortof like the sarcastic example from earlier :wub2: It was great though, cause we're so pathetic.

First of all, we dressed for the occasion. This is my friend Katie who even tapered her pants and bought a vest for the occasion

AshleyMay2008026.jpg

then we made Mika figurines out of colorful playdough!

AshleyMay2008027.jpg

AshleyMay2008028.jpg

It was great :naughty:

your all going to hate me for this...

but whats the date again

its the 18th isnt it?

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

but, yes i will be celebrating, even if it is just dancing round my room by myself XD

yup! the 18th is correct! and its ok! i forget bdays all the time :P

your all going to hate me for this...

but whats the date again

its the 18th isnt it?

Oh don't worry we don't hate you. it just means you're not as devoted as we all are :naughty::bleh: Only joking!

(Which most likely means that you have a life :thumb_yello: so... good for you! haha

And yes, it is the 18th.

Seeing as I can't go to the LA MFC meetup on the 17th to celebrate, I'm probably going to have a small gathering on the 18th.

I'll eat some tofu-chicken (: then make a lollipop shaped cake :naughty:

Wooooooooooooo

so im not the only one that cant go?!!?! ok. sorry u cant