How are YOU celebrating?

MBroekhuijsen

The day before his birthday is the LA MFC meetup, so I'll be with all the amazing MFC people, and we'll for sure have a celebration :naughty:

On the real day, I have no idea what I'll be doing...

3:40 pm.

Just an hour.

So, when we're going to scream? :lmfao:

I think we should know when he is born at what time,and than sream...?but we have to find out the time of his birth,who we'll gonna do that?:boxed:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about rendering homage to His Lordship, decorating a tree with lollipops, dancing around it to the sound of our favourite Mika carols and finally offering each other tofu dolls wrapped up in funny designer bags :blush-anim-cl:

*waiting patiently for the first person to pop in and call for the anti-blasphemy police * :fisch:

That is the best idea EVAH! But you have to make sure the little ones are in bed early so that Chew Chew can come on his flying Unicorn to put presents under the Lollipop Tree. :mf_lustslow:

MFC meet-up :groovy:

Chhyyyeeah! :punk:

*sings* California, knows how to party!!

So... with Mika's birthday just around the corner, I thought it would be interesting to hear how everyone is celebrating it. I for one, requested the day off of work like 3 months ago, just to make sure i could have a rockin' party. After all, you're favorite obsession/object of your stalkings can only turn 25 once, right?! :wink2:

So we can talk about what we're doing, the activities, the cake, the festivities in general. We could also probably get some ideas from other people!

So.... GO!

I'm having some wine to toast Mika (I'm allowed because I'm old) and watching his DVD!

So... with Mika's birthday just around the corner, I thought it would be interesting to hear how everyone is celebrating it. I for one, requested the day off of work like 3 months ago, just to make sure i could have a rockin' party. After all, you're favorite obsession/object of your stalkings can only turn 25 once, right?! :wink2:

So we can talk about what we're doing, the activities, the cake, the festivities in general. We could also probably get some ideas from other people!

So.... GO!

OMFG!!!! JUST REALISED, ITS ONLY TOMORROW!!!:shocked:

I went on holiday and lost track of the date :blush-anim-cl:

My friend asked me if I wanted to come on holiday with her on August 18 and my first instinct was "That's Mika's Birthday!" (she was like "Are you alright?") So I'm not going. :roftl:

Actually, I'm not going because my mum won't let me (we're having a 'home holiday' which involves going to loads of museams and gallaries all week.:boxed: and we were going to stay another night of our holiday, but then the weather was crap so we didn't :blink:)

OMFG!!!! JUST REALISED, ITS ONLY TOMORROW!!!:shocked:

I went on holiday and lost track of the date :blush-anim-cl:

My friend asked me if I wanted to come on holiday with her on August 18 and my first instinct was "That's Mika's Birthday!" (she was like "Are you alright?") So I'm not going. :roftl:

Actually, I'm not going because my mum won't let me (we're having a 'home holiday' which involves going to loads of museams and gallaries all week.:boxed: and we were going to stay another night of our holiday, but then the weather was crap so we didn't :blink:)

o my!

well i am gonna go to school in my red skinnys and mika shirt, and then i have golf after school. but then i am going to make a cake w/ my neighbors, blast mika, dance, draw mika on the sace (it may turn out scary. lol) and were also gonna paint our fingernails bright, and all this stuff

o my!

well i am gonna go to school in my red skinnys and mika shirt, and then i have golf after school. but then i am going to make a cake w/ my neighbors, blast mika, dance, draw mika on the sace (it may turn out scary. lol) and were also gonna paint our fingernails bright, and all this stuff

Actually, that's a good idea, wearing Mika clothes! :thumb_yello:

I think I'm gonna do that tomorrow. I'll get a few funny looks, but it'll be worth it! :naughty:

Actually, that's a good idea, wearing Mika clothes! :thumb_yello:

I think I'm gonna do that tomorrow. I'll get a few funny looks, but it'll be worth it! :naughty:

o well! who cares! its a great reason to wear it! i dont think any of my friends will talk to me all day at school. but o well :P

Can't believe he's going to be 25. 25! Remember when I first heard of him, he was 23!!:shocked: Wheres the time gone?!

Il'l hang round here some of the day, I'm sure there will be a virtual party!:yay:

omg! thats so tru, where HAS time gone??!?!

haha there will be many

surely I will.:meow:

PARTY on the Golden Beach AYE! :pbjt:

everyones invited, just land on Rhodes Island between Archangelos and Kolimbia

Lemme first destroying all this awful Greek folk music and replace the whole with the coolest powerpop mix :kaf:

hey when i went to rhodes i went on the donkeys AND once at the top of the mountain i refused to go back down on the donkey because honestly it was totally unsteady...there are a lot of australians there , go into the tiny cool bars and you will see box kangooroo on tv, oezo is ok but a tequila shot with salt on your skin and lemon is really cool, i did scubadiving but really i didnt like to breath with a tube, so i dropped the all stuff and "swam normally", this is terribly HOT there , you are so lucky to be in the SEA, oh god!!!

where is your lego picture architecture ?? i loved it and yesterday i took a pic for you, show you later once my pics are on my comp, too lazy now

LOL

Any Londoners here ? Or Paparazzi ?

Oh wait !!! Maybe he is not in London tomorrow!!!:shocked:

So he will celebrate in the car?(He is very often in the car on those

Videos in youtube!:boxed:)

I'm gonna wear Mika Clothes,Listen to his Music,be here...oh and I gotta

buy sth. for my sister tomorrow cause her birthday is on 19...SO...I'll

be in the mall too :roftl: I know! I will buy that Live in cartoon motion dvd

(argh i don't have it :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:)

LOL

I'm from London!

Not sure it would be a good present if I went and stalked him though :naughty:

Yeah, i just found out that my dad has a set of RAINBOW SUSPENDERS from the 70s that i'm DEFINITELY going to be wearing. Plus I have these white hightops with neon patterns of Robots and Rocket ships, they look like a chemical spill. I'm gonna be SO mikalicious tomorrow, my family won't know what him 'em.

i think seeing if we can beat the record for most people online would eb a great idea :)

we could alos start a thread called 'mika celebrations' and post pictures ect of our celebrations?

:naughty:

we should!!!

LOL

wait, if hes not in london, where will he be??

Yeah, i just found out that my dad has a set of RAINBOW SUSPENDERS from the 70s that i'm DEFINITELY going to be wearing. Plus I have these white hightops with neon patterns of Robots and Rocket ships, they look like a chemical spill. I'm gonna be SO mikalicious tomorrow, my family won't know what him 'em.

OMG!!! no way! hahahhaha thats hilarious, i wish my dad had some!

haha all ive got are my red skinnies, mika shirt, a piar of super cool sunglasses, "mika" shoes, and a sweet neckalace. lol