all you guys in band for school!

mika-fan1001

Hey I'm in band. This is my 7th year in it. I only play the flute:D and i love it! This year i am starting the high school senier band and it is so exciting:P

glad u like it. must be fun there.

tomorrow i have to be at school at 7am! on a saturday bcuz band!! ugg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uggg i guess i should be off to my doom now

and go to school

when it is still dark outside

who knows, i could get jumped

i dont want to have a band review today

i have to go to school and practice on the track for an hr. get in uniform. go to another school. and have a day long band review!! uggg!!! i just wanna go to soccer!!!

marching2008.jpg

My piccolo and me:wub2::naughty:

We have one more practice and I'm done FOREVER!

Here's our show this year:

http://video.oviedoband.com/video.oviedoband.com/OHSBBA_SMBF_LIR_352x240.htm

are u serious? we have something every friday and saturday right now, plus practice all week!

your band looks way better than ours! we kinda suck! a lot!

this was like our first halftime show. (bad recording, i found it online. lol)

:tears: That is the sweetest thing ever!

i know!

are u serious? we have something every friday and saturday right now, plus practice all week!

your band looks way better than ours! we kinda suck! a lot!

this was like our first halftime show. (bad recording, i found it online. lol)

i know!

well we have a game tomorrow night because Friday we have no school then Saturday BIG competition and then Tuesday last rehearsal then Nov 1st FBA, another BIG competition and we games every Friday till like Nov 16 or something like that

well we have a game tomorrow night because Friday we have no school then Saturday BIG competition and then Tuesday last rehearsal then Nov 1st FBA, another BIG competition and we games every Friday till like Nov 16 or something like that

ya. im getting in so much trouble! we have a big comp. on nov. 7th and im not going xD i have a soccer game, and i got mad when i had to miss my game last week for a marching comp. but theres like 10 of us that arent gonna be there, and it knocks us down a whole level! :roftl:

ya. im getting in so much trouble! we have a big comp. on nov. 7th and im not going xD i have a soccer game, and i got mad when i had to miss my game last week for a marching comp. but theres like 10 of us that arent gonna be there, and it knocks us down a whole level! :roftl:

:jawdrop:

my band director would be pissed:naughty:

our last practice next Tuesday is going to be our Halloween practice where everyone gets to dress up for Halloween and then at the end of practice the band parents line up on the field and pass out candy:naughty:

:jawdrop:

my band director would be pissed:naughty:

our last practice next Tuesday is going to be our Halloween practice where everyone gets to dress up for Halloween and then at the end of practice the band parents line up on the field and pass out candy:naughty:

o fun!!!

ya he is! hes like "why arent u going" im like "ummmmmmmmmmmmm my moms gonna talk to u bout it" lool

hehe. shes the one that said i could miss it. and shes NOT that way! she was a major band geek! she MADE me do band! altho its kinda fun. somewhat.. lol

its kinda perverted i do have to say! lol

only in a few ways! lol

:roftl:

I chose to band myself so I LOVE IT!!!:naughty:

tell me about it haha ive made some really amazing friends in band,but some enemies:thumbdown:

ya. same here.

i was just gonna say something! but i totally forgot! uggg

o i remember. my ban d is opposite the regular band steriotypes

we have Football players, Cheerleaders, dance team members, and many other jocks in our band. lool

ya. same here.

i was just gonna say something! but i totally forgot! uggg

o i remember. my ban d is opposite the regular band steriotypes

we have Football players, Cheerleaders, dance team members, and many other jocks in our band. lool

HA

That's totally not us!! the foot ball team and the cheerleaders hate us

It's because we win more awards then them and are actually good at what they do