• 13/14th December
    • 20/21st December
    • 27/28th December

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So with it looking like no Mika gig for a wee while , we have decided to have a Christmas party meetup! :newyear:

So would you like to come , best time and where?

Lets get a planning!:punk:

Yipee! Can't wait:naughty:

Having been involved in trying to arrange fairly large MFC meet ups before, I know it gets very complicated. Therfore, I am all in favour of keeping it fairly lowkey, choosing a hotel that has availablity, maybe booking a restaurant.......then just leaving it that people can come if they want/are able....................what does anyone else think?

Having been involved in trying to arrange fairly large MFC meet ups before, I know it gets very complicated. Therfore, I am all in favour of keeping it fairly lowkey, choosing a hotel that has availablity, maybe booking a restaurant.......then just leaving it that people can come if they want/are able....................what does anyone else think?

Yes low key always works me thinks , mega complicated at that time of year can be iffy

:shocked: Freddie, I never knew! You naughty man!

:das:

I'm already jealous, by the way. I expect more pics and vids from this extravaganza than from the average Mika gig.

Ohh I said that kinda wrong , sod it I said it now :naughty:

:blink:

Thats a good idea Kath i mean im not exactly saying i will be able to come it depends on the exact dates and whether or not i can make it.

Its is after all very unlikely that EVERYONE from the mfc will attend...if so i imagine London would be mobbed :blink:

:shocked: Freddie, I never knew! You naughty man!

:das:

I'm already jealous, by the way. I expect more pics and vids from this extravaganza than from the average Mika gig.

Good point! The pics will be brilliant!:naughty:

I agree. Glasgow worked largely because of this.

In, by the way and I am sure Jems, Sari, Sarahlou, Jennie, Laura, Carri etc will be too.

Be nice to see everyone (BEXXY!)

Bexxyyyyy :huglove:

Lovely to "see" you !!! :wub2:

hope all is ok :D x

Helloooo Caz :bleh:

Yeah all is super fine been busy with work and life and stuff but i still lurk here sometimes y'know :wink2:

I agree. Glasgow worked largely because of this.

In, by the way and I am sure Jems, Sari, Sarahlou, Jennie, Laura, Carri etc will be too.

Be nice to see everyone (BEXXY!)

surprized to see me? :naughty::naughty:

I havent died ...yet :roftl::roftl::roftl: