• 13/14th December
    • 20/21st December
    • 27/28th December

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: FD - the poll closing date is far too late. There will be no hope of booking anywhere if it's not sorted out by the beginning of September. In fact even then it might be too late.

Ahhh, you don't know how tempting it is to pick the 20th/21st, my birthday weekend.

But "for the good of the group" I 'll be unselfish and go for last weekend of November:wink2:

I'm not super-majorly bothered about dates, as I will be here, but the last 2 weekends of December (just before and just after Xmas) are a no-no :boxed:.....

I suppose that this will be the case for many people, if they go home around Xmas, no?

So far I prefer the last weekend of Nov, and the only ones that I can't do at all are the Xmas ones.:thumb_yello:

It's all right everyone voting Fred, but how many will actually turn up.

I am all for Kath's idea of suggesting an hotel, booking a restaurant or something and winging it.

We all know that people say they will go and then don't.

Maybe some people think because it's in London, Mika will go and that's why they are interested. He won't of course. It will just be us.

It's all too variable.

I am all for Kath's idea of suggesting an hotel, booking a restaurant or something and winging it.

Maybe some people think because it's in London, Mika will go and that's why they are interested. He won't of course. It will just be us.

It's all too variable.

mmmm trueeeeeeeee

I agreed with the plans , hotel and eating place , weekend chosen and take it from there:thumb_yello:

Mika wont be there , for sure , we will though :punk:

It's all too variable.

Not bothered about him being there, all the MFC meet ups I've been to without him being there, have been a blast, Hammersmith was totally mindblowing:naughty:!

And Glasgow was the best, almost allnighter, I've ever done.

mmmm trueeeeeeeee

I agreed with the plans , hotel and eating place , weekend chosen and take it from there:thumb_yello:

:punk:

Don't forget the dancing place, I'm not going to put my dancing pants on for no reason :groovy:.

It's a shame you got rid of those really nice dancing pants Rose :wink2:.

Wendi, please come, you belong there :drunk_sing:.

No of course your children are priority! I would have really liked to meet you though.

Not bothered about him being there, all the MFC meet ups I've been to without him being there, have been a blast, Hammersmith was totally mindblowing:naughty:!

And Glasgow was the best, almost allnighter, I've ever done.

I wasn't referring to you Rose.