• 13/14th December
    • 20/21st December
    • 27/28th December

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all right everyone voting Fred, but how many will actually turn up.

I am all for Kath's idea of suggesting an hotel, booking a restaurant or something and winging it.

We all know that people say they will go and then don't.

Maybe some people think because it's in London, Mika will go and that's why they are interested. He won't of course. It will just be us.

It's all too variable.

Babs! I am impressed - an hotel. I can tell you've been brung up proper:mf_rosetinted:

I want to get my flights booked!:naughty:

Thanks for doing the poll Freddie...we should be able to get a good idea from that. But I agree with whats been said,....do it on the same basis as Glasgow really, choose a hotel, everyone responsible for their own booking....and then just book a restaurant...preferably one where we can play with the numbers

Babs! I am impressed - an hotel. I can tell you've been brung up proper:mf_rosetinted:

Is that the proper gramatical rule then? I thought it was basically vowels that got an 'an' although I know that H is an honuary vowel sometimes...like in that example for instance!:naughty:

It's all right everyone voting Fred, but how many will actually turn up.

I am all for Kath's idea of suggesting an hotel, booking a restaurant or something and winging it.

We all know that people say they will go and then don't.

Maybe some people think because it's in London, Mika will go and that's why they are interested. He won't of course. It will just be us.

It's all too variable.

Hotel...

I already have my favourite hotel in London....but if everybody will be staying somewhere else...well, I'm open for suggestions!:thumb_yello:

And if I can make a humble proposition for the choice of a bar, there is a nice one in Camden...:wink2:

Hotel...

I already have my favourite hotel in London....but if everybody will be staying somewhere else...well, I'm open for suggestions!:thumb_yello:

And if I can make a humble proposition for the choice of a bar, there is a nice one in Camden...:wink2:

Aww there's more than one:naughty:.

You wouldn't be talking about the one on Hawley Road would you:naughty:?

I really want to go and see everyone again, it will be so frustrating, but as yu said, Kath, there is no way that everyone will be able to go on a particular date (or raisin!!)..... :crybaby:

Sultanas are quite nice I reckon. At this point may I apologise to anyone either English as a first language or otherwise, who is totally lost!:naughty:

HAHAHAHAHA!! Seriously, I couldn't have said it better :roftl:

Hotel...

Sienna!! Roomie :wub2:

I may even come out and stay with you, to avoid issues with travelling back home in the middle of the night...we'll see how it goes! :thumb_yello:

I like apricots!:naughty: Dried or fresh.

Rose just seen you have managed to get the 4x4 pic in your sig! Lovely!

Yeah, was dabbling with the idea of putting as my avi, but didn't want to lose the one I have just yet:wub2:

Sultanas are quite nice I reckon. At this point may I apologise to anyone either English as a first language or otherwise, who is totally lost!:naughty:

Ah, this time I got your joke, doesn't happen all the time though as you know!:roftl:

I'll go for Sun Maiden!

Sienna!! Roomie :wub2:

I may even come out and stay with you, to avoid issues with travelling back home in the middle of the night...we'll see how it goes! :thumb_yello:

Sara!:wub2:

Yes, why not?

Sounds like a great idea!:thumb_yello: