Big girl costumes

Hello,

I'm not entirely sure wheather this is in the right place or not but here goes ;)

So to begin with, the big girl dancers were in little blue costumes but after Parc Des Princes there were all these different variations of the corset piece like pink, orange, yellow and green and I really love all the new prettyful colours and was wondering of anyone had pics or other colours.

So do conversate, this could be like an unofficial big girl colours thread :)

X

EDIT* There is also a lollipop girls list, if you wish to be on both lists then just state that you'd like to be on them (or which one) and what colour.

If you havn't decided what coulor you want, I will add you to the list you want to be on and please get back to my via PM whth which colour you want to be when you've chosen :)

EDIT** Thanks A.Clay for the many pics and videos which can be seen on the first few pages on this thread.

BEAUTIFUL BIG GIRLS

Lolliepop_girl PURPLE

Roxy♥Mika♥

A. Clay RED

ruxi GREEN

Romis BLUE

daisylou PINK

Lollipop Girls

Dilek YELLOW

ruxi GREEN

Lollipop_Dealer PURPLE

daisylou PINK

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think your thread is in the right place:thumb_yello:

i don't have pics of them but maybe you can find them in gig reports threads:wink2:

if i was a big girl i 'd be a pink one,or light green,..i dunno:bleh:

actually i'd like to be a yellow lollipop girl:mf_rosetinted:

but they only dress pink!

EXCELLENT!

*overdramatic sigh* Roxy I SUPPOSE you can join but only because that pic on your siggy is SOOOOO COOOOOL!!!

Dilek, I will make a list for colourful lollipop girls and maybe Mika will see it and him, Yasmine, mrs Penniman etc will make some LPG costumes in diff colours :)

I'll do the list now...

Hello,

I'm not entirely sure wheather this is in the right place or not but here goes ;)

So to begin with, the big girl dancers were in little blue costumes but after Parc Des Princes there were all these different variations of the corset piece like pink, orange, yellow and green and I really love all the new prettyful colours and was wondering of anyone had pics or other colours.

So do conversate, this could be like an unofficial big girl colours thread :)

X

EDIT* There is also a lollipop girls list, if you wish to be on both lists then just state that you'd like to be on them (or which one) and what colour.

If you havn't decided what coulor you want, I will add you to the list you want to be on and please get back to my via PM whth which colour you want to be when you've chosen :)

EDIT** Thanks A.Clay for the many pics and videos which can be seen on the first few pages on this thread.

BEAUTIFUL BIG GIRLS

Lolliepop_girl PURPLE

Roxy♥Mika♥

A. Clay RED

Lollipop Girls

Dilek YELLOW

A.Clay, I've added a thank you note to you for your reasearch ;)