my tarot reading for this week

mika-fan1001

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: Well, I'm not sure about doing it over the internet, but I can try.

It's got everything to do with Tarot. There's alot of gut instinct involved in doing a reading. If you can't be in tune with the person and the cards when you're doing a reading then you should pack the cards up and say "maybe some other time." I've had to do that before. And it's normally because the person I'm reading for is skeptical and giving off a bad vibe.

Of course, I don't brag that I'm the most accurate tarot reader, I do surprise myself when I read though. But, I do it as a gift, because it is a gift and I don't want to deal with skeptics.

But, about you being a medium, you should work on it because it can be really fun.

Yes. Exactly. Nothing in set in stone in all aspects of life, so why would a tarot reading be any different. The amazing thing about them is the hope it can give people. (Except in a sad reading, but I always try to find hope for people I read for.)

Thanks Kelz !! yeah would be great if you could do mine pleaseeee:thumb_yello::wub2:

And yeah im definately going to do the medium thing , it all intrigues me !! ... and as for my gut instinct , i dont know if you know what i mean but sometimes its so strong that my stomach can turn and butterflies ? ... or am i just coming down with some sort of bug ?? :naughty::roftl:

Thanks Kelz !! yeah would be great if you could do mine pleaseeee:thumb_yello::wub2:

And yeah im definately going to do the medium thing , it all intrigues me !! ... and as for my gut instinct , i dont know if you know what i mean but sometimes its so strong that my stomach can turn and butterflies ? ... or am i just coming down with some sort of bug ?? :naughty::roftl:

A bug! lol!!

Yeah, that's what happens to me.

f.e., the other week I was going for a drive and the street I was in was making me feel sick. So I changed over to the one parallel to it and the feeling went away. It's like a feeling of dread. On my way back (half an hour later) I looked down a street that joined these two together and saw there'd been a big car crash at the traffic lights of the street I'd felt sick in.

(And I'll do yours. Any particular aspect or question your thinking about? And do you want it PM'd to you or in here?)

:shocked:

Is it my Edward?:wub2:

Yes. It's your Edward. :rolls_eyes:

A bug! lol!!

Yeah, that's what happens to me.

f.e., the other week I was going for a drive and the street I was in was making me feel sick. So I changed over to the one parallel to it and the feeling went away. It's like a feeling of dread. On my way back (half an hour later) I looked down a street that joined these two together and saw there'd been a big car crash at the traffic lights of the street I'd felt sick in.

(And I'll do yours. Any particular aspect or question your thinking about? And do you want it PM'd to you or in here?)

Yes. It's your Edward.

WOW , Amazing Kelz! ... yes i was going to say it can make me feel sick , thats why i mentioned the "stomach bug" :roftl:

another thing i forgot to mention , is i often tend to dream things and they come true , example , one day i dreamt the lottery numbers , i swore when i woke up i would remember them the next morning ... anyway i only remembered 2 !! :sneaky2: ... so i put the two on which i remembered and guessed the rest .. the two numbers i remebered came out that night :crybaby: 2 and 13 !!! :sad: but the whole day i felt asif i was going to win because the dream felt so real :shocked:

Another thing , i had a dream my friend was going to get a job she had applied for , she actually applied for 2 ... i told her i had a dream she was going to get the job i had dreamt off and she did :boxed:

But the gut instinct thing i get loads , and make so many of my decisions based on them , like the one i explained previously about my 2 friends getting back together ...

And yes i will Pm you about my reading , thanx Kelz , ill feel terrible if its public and its bad :roftl:

Wow i'm into Tarot and things like that.

I get the Mind Body and Spirit supplement once a week and I find it very interesting.

There's a course about Astrology and your star signs as well.

Hey Clare!

What is the Mind Body and Spirit supplement? :blink:

another thing i forgot to mention , is i often tend to dream things and they come true , example , one day i dreamt the lottery numbers , i swore when i woke up i would remember them the next morning ... anyway i only remembered 2 !! :sneaky2: ... so i put the two on which i remembered and guessed the rest .. the two numbers i remebered came out that night :crybaby: 2 and 13 !!! :sad: but the whole day i felt asif i was going to win because the dream felt so real

WOW! I haven't ever dreamt of lottery numbers. But I have those dreams too. Only, mine are cryptic and sometimes reversed.

But the gut instinct thing i get loads , and make so many of my decisions based on them , like the one i explained previously about my 2 friends getting back together ...

Same. And that's why you're a little witch.

And yes i will Pm you about my reading , thanx Kelz , ill feel terrible if its public and its bad

I thought you might. :wink2:

Hey Clare!

WOW! I haven't ever dreamt of lottery numbers. But I have those dreams too. Only, mine are cryptic and sometimes reversed.

Wow ! you really do know your stuff !! :roftl::wink2: ... and Little witch , i dont mind , it could be much worse :naughty: ... im so glad i have someone to clarify im not going mad and someone understands :boxed::naughty:

PS ... i dont know what the dream thing would be classed as , do you ? same as clairvoyancy ? (if thats even a word HAHA)

Hey Clare!

It's a magazine.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mind-Body-Spirit-Magazine-~-Issue-29_W0QQitemZ160262580968QQcmdZViewItem?IMSfp=TL0807181119a11416

.. and Little witch , i dont mind , it could be much worse :naughty: ... im so glad i have someone to clarify im not going mad and someone understands

PS ... i dont know what the dream thing would be classed as , do you ? same as clairvoyancy ? (if thats even a word HAHA)

You can't go mad when you already are. :naughty:

I just call it dream interpretation. I don't know any fancy names for it. :wink2:

I want a full reading :sad:

I'll do one for you. PM me what you want to know.

Ahh! Cool. We have magazines here, but I get bored by them.

I'd buy that one because the cover looks more interesting than ours. :naughty:

Im worried .... ... <peeks through fingers at waits anxiously for PM> :naughty:

*Sent* :bleh:

You can't go mad when you already are. :naughty:

I just call it dream interpretation. I don't know any fancy names for it. :wink2:

*Sent* :bleh:

true , well at least i have other mad people to chat too :naughty:

I never thought of it as dream interpretation thanks ! .... and thankyou for my reading hun , it was interesting and i could see where you were coming from :thumb_yello: Is it ok to post it in the thread ? :bleh:

true , well at least i have other mad people to chat too :naughty:

I never thought of it as dream interpretation thanks ! .... and thankyou for my reading hun , it was interesting and i could see where you were coming from :thumb_yello: Is it ok to post it in the thread ? :bleh:

Stick with the loonies :insane:

No probs, go for it.. just the reading and not my commentary though :roftl:

Stick with the loonies :insane:

No probs, go for it.. just the reading and not my commentary though :roftl:

ok i will ! hehe :naughty::thumb_yello:

And no not the commentary , just the reading hehe :bleh: im so pessimistic sometimes , i expected you to say , im really sorry to tell you BUT ...

You will suffer a grizzly unsightly death , develop gangreen in your leg etc etc

:lmfao:

Ok here is my reading from Kelz , for those who are interested , she did a fab job , thankyouuuuuu :thumb_yello:

Career:

You have the mind of a scholar and you love to learn new things like a sponge. The cards tell that you are faced with 2 choices in your career.

One, may be to venture into a business partnership with a woman who is already established in your chosen career. The second choice is to start fresh and on your own. You can be successful either way and that is why it's so hard to decide.

Love:

You're a very creative and expressive person, and unless your partner allows you your freedom in that regard, you will feel trapped. Relationship-wise, you're still learning the ropes. Love hasn't always been easy, but that doesn't stop you from rushing head-first into a relationship when it feels right. The perfect man for you will be one that isn't afraid to rush in with you. A mysterious air sign will soon appear in your life. He might just be the one.

does anyone ever learn the ropes when it comes to relationships :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

And no not the commentary , just the reading hehe im so pessimistic sometimes , i expected you to say , im really sorry to tell you BUT ...

You will suffer a grizzly unsightly death , develop gangreen in your leg etc etc

:lmfao: All your hair will fall out but on the bright side you'll win a competition in a magazine for a lifetimes supply of shampoo and conditioner.. :boxed::roftl:

Ok here is my reading from Kelz , for those who are interested , she did a fab job , thankyouuuuuu

does anyone ever learn the ropes when it comes to relationships :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Yes.. some do.. I think. Hahahahaaha and then they get divorced and marry someone half their age. :naughty:

I consider working with I Tjing/runes and tarot cards as not exactly the same as being psychic. Working with the I Tjing/runes/cards (for oneself) can be done by almost everyone I think. It's different when you are doing it for other people but still, my numerologist is not psychic but a very good numerologist :wink2:.

It can blend of course, like with you Kelzy, being able to do psychometric and work with cards. I also have dreams that give messages every now and then and for me they are just for me. I think It's wonderful to have them and they always come if I don't expect them. For me they are a guidance in my life. It is wonderful if people want to explore medium ship but it's always important to be careful and not be to eager, I think. If something like medium ship may come for someone it will and if not, that person will have what he/she has, that's already wonderful and one is not a better person if one has more gifts or something like that (I've seen a lot of people who wanted to be a medium so much, that's why I'm mentioning it, just in general).:wink2:

Ok here is my reading from Kelz , for those who are interested , she did a fab job , thankyouuuuuu :thumb_yello:

Career:

You have the mind of a scholar and you love to learn new things like a sponge. The cards tell that you are faced with 2 choices in your career.

One, may be to venture into a business partnership with a woman who is already established in your chosen career. The second choice is to start fresh and on your own. You can be successful either way and that is why it's so hard to decide.

Love:

You're a very creative and expressive person, and unless your partner allows you your freedom in that regard, you will feel trapped. Relationship-wise, you're still learning the ropes. Love hasn't always been easy, but that doesn't stop you from rushing head-first into a relationship when it feels right. The perfect man for you will be one that isn't afraid to rush in with you. A mysterious air sign will soon appear in your life. He might just be the one.

Sounds very positive!:thumb_yello:

I think learning the ropes when it comes to relationships costs time. I took my boyfriend an me years to be as good together as we are now, since we are eachothers opposites. But it was worth it. Doesn't mean that it will you take years as well of course.:naughty:

:lmfao:All your hair will fall out but on the bright side you'll win a competition in a magazine for a lifetimes supply of shampoo and conditioner.. :boxed::roftl:

Thanks

Yes.. some do.. I think. Hahahahaaha and then they get divorced and marry someone half their age. :naughty:

:lmfao: ... yes definately something along those lines :lmao:

And no probs :thumb_yello: