my tarot reading for this week

mika-fan1001

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant say i disagree at all :das: .... i like them mature , but still young at heart too ... nothing below 29 for me but nothing over 40 :naughty: ... i would make the exception for george cloony and brad pitt though :fisch:

:bye: nighty night

Well all the men in my sig are mid to late 40s or early 50s...

Adam's 48, Anthony's 52, Paul's 46, Bruce's 50, Bono's 48...

I really don't see what's so good looking about Brad Pitt or George Clooney... bit overrated if you ask me...

I probably wouldn't date anyone older than Anthony though...

Night Teegs!!!

Caz, 25-40 in my case.. and I'd make an exception for Jon Bon Jovi and Bono :das:

I must go too! Good night. :bye:

I try not to go younger than me... last time I was with someone younger was a few weeks ago... and he basically wasn't interested in anything other than chicken...

Though I wouldn't mind having a go with one of the computer geeks in my class :das:

Well all the men in my sig are mid to late 40s or early 50s...

Adam's 48, Anthony's 52, Paul's 46, Bruce's 50, Bono's 48...

I really don't see what's so good looking about Brad Pitt or George Clooney... bit overrated if you ask me...

I probably wouldn't date anyone older than Anthony though...

I try not to go younger than me... last time I was with someone younger was a few weeks ago... and he basically wasn't interested in anything other than chicken...

Though I wouldn't mind having a go with one of the computer geeks in my class :das:

Im a very Visual person , and that just DID NOT look good in my Mind :roftl::roftl:

<visions a spinning bow tie , braces and a jerry lewis look alike>

:lmao:

great minds think alike ... and oh yes i forgot mr Jovi :mf_lustslow: night hun , and thankyou again !!

mmmm.. Mr Jovi. :wub2:

The whole point of younger men is chicken. :naughty:

Though I wouldn't mind having a go with one of the computer geeks in my class

In class? :blink::das:

Im a very Visual person , and that just DID NOT look good in my Mind :roftl:

<visions a spinning bow tie , braces and a jerry lewis look alike>

Well he doesn't dress anything like that... or look like that either...

He's blonde, blue eyes, tall, fair skin... has a nice smile... (Yes, I've been looking at him a bit... then again I've caught him looking at me :das:)

He's quite a decent dresser actually... and not nerdy at all... He drives a ute! :das:

Just like that actually *points down*

XR6.jpg

There are a few nerdy looking boys in there...

The whole point of younger men is chicken. :naughty:

In class?

Yeah well... I wasn't complaining about the chicken :das:

Just the fact that I would have liked to see him more... he obviously didn't...

And no... not it class... and not in the ute either! :das:

Well he doesn't dress anything like that... or look like that either...

He's blonde, blue eyes, tall, fair skin... has a nice smile... (Yes, I've been looking at him a bit... then again I've caught him looking at me :das:)

He's quite a decent dresser actually... and not nerdy at all... He drives a ute! :das:

Just like that actually *points down*

XR6.jpg

haha , i know , that was just my sterotypical vision of a computer nerd , like in the simpsons :naughty:

And oooh nice car :das:

Can't find back the post I did last night. I probably only previewed it, forgot to post it as it was late already late :bleh:. I wished you good night with interesting dreams :wink2:.

I told Caz that I have a nephew who is 4 weeks old who's name is also Caz and I congratulated Nico with her reading :naughty:. But if I hear your comments about the computergeek I'd say: go for it. Computergeeks can be sweet as well, you just have to make sure that he is not spending more time on his computer then on you. :naughty:

Can't find back the post I did last night. I probably only previewed it, forgot to post it as it was late already late :bleh:. I wished you good night with interesting dreams :wink2:.

I told Caz that I have a nephew who is 4 weeks old who's name is also Caz and I congratulated Nico with her reading :naughty:. But if I hear your comments about the computergeek I'd say: go for it. Computergeeks can be sweet as well, you just have to make sure that he is not spending more time on his computer then on you. :naughty:

haha niceee lol

haha , i know , that was just my sterotypical vision of a computer nerd , like in the simpsons

And oooh nice car

I know... least he's not like the comic store guy! :naughty:

Tis a very nice car... I remember checking it out on the 2nd day of classes, and that afternoon when I walked with him back to where our cars were (I was across the road from him), I thought "Nice ute! :das:"

Can't find back the post I did last night. I probably only previewed it, forgot to post it as it was late already late. I wished you good night with interesting dreams :wink2:.

Thanks!

Well there is flirting going on... :das:

I'm sure he wouldn't... he seems quite sweet, but I think he has a dirty side as well :das:...

I know... least he's not like the comic store guy!

Tis a very nice car... I remember checking it out on the 2nd day of classes, and that afternoon when I walked with him back to where our cars were (I was across the road from him), I thought "Nice ute! "

Im so glad he isnt like the comic store guy ! :naughty: HAHA !! That would look kinda funny in such a fine vehicle :roftl:

Ooooh i say go for it ! or isnt he old enough ?! hehe :naughty::bleh:

Im going to see a clairvoyant on tuesday , i cant wait ! shall let you all know how it goes :biggrin2:

Im so glad he isnt like the comic store guy ! :naughty: HAHA !! That would look kinda funny in such a fine vehicle :roftl:

Ooooh i say go for it ! or isnt he old enough ?! hehe :naughty::bleh:

Im going to see a clairvoyant on tuesday , i cant wait ! shall let you all know how it goes :biggrin2:

Hiya Caz ! :huglove: Did you find my UK Astrologer friend on google ?? :original:

Oooooh... exciting!

Can't wait!

Actually, I should be doing some school work... At least I've done some of it...

I've been too busy talking about Joel (aka CG) in the Aussie thread... fangurl.gif

im actually missing having course work to do haha , its been a longgggggg summer :naughty:

ooooh who is joel ? :biggrin2: