Rihanna's thread.

bubuciiis

i KNOW most of people dont like her here, but i wondered maybe SOMEONE from those 11 thousand people kinda like her :blush-anim-cl:

i didnt like her before too, then i went to live show and now i like her, i dont LOVE her, and im not a fan either but wanted to see other people who like her too :wink2:

and im not trying to tell how good/nice/talented she is, if you like her nice, if you dont like her - thats youre choice :thumb_yello:

AND if you NOT like her feel free to say that, im not like some TH fan who is ready to kill for not linking them :roftl: (im SORRRRRRYY th fans)

with her little brother. rihanna_bro.jpg

and these are from a live show in Riga, which i saw.

p_1946198.jpg

000_l_3594.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i KNOW most of people dont like her here, but i wondered maybe SOMEONE from those 11 thousand people kinda like her :blush-anim-cl:

i didnt like her before too, then i went to live show and now i like her, i dont LOVE her, and im not a fan either but wanted to see other people who like her too :wink2:

and im not trying to tell how good/nice/talented she is, if you like her nice, if you dont like her - thats youre choice :thumb_yello:

AND if you NOT like her feel free to say that, im not like some TH fan who is ready to kill for not linking them :roftl: (im SORRRRRRYY th fans)

with her little brother.

One word.....LOL! xD

Omfg, she has a photo with my man, how dare she?

10pdb1y.png

*jealous*

Anyway, i think "Umbrella" is her best song, and f*ck yeah, she is pretty.

i like umbella, but i prefer "take a bow" and her song with maroon 5 "if i never see youre face again", "shut up and drive" is funny, and "please dont stop the music" gooosh is CATCHY :roftl:

and about being pretty... she was far prettier live than in photos, i think she is one of the most beautiful woman in the world. and im not saying it because i like her music.

i like umbella, but i prefer "take a bow" and her song with maroon 5 "if i never see youre face again", "shut up and drive" is funny, and "please dont stop the music" gooosh is CATCHY :roftl:

and about being pretty... she was far prettier live than in photos, i think she is one of the most beautiful woman in the world. and im not saying it because i like her music.

I love Umbrella, it's such a beautiful song *0*

Some Tokio Hotel fans said that she rejected Bill Kaulitz and i was like "OWNED!" xDDD

I have the same kind of nose as her xDU

:naughty: I think she looks like a man in the Take A Bow video. She shouldnt have done that to her hair. And the Disturbia video jusy freaks me out!

and about hair, live they looked fantastic, dont know about that video, she seems to style them different all the time :blink:

I kinda liked her more in her long haired period. I don't think she's the best singer, but okay, I like some songs, I have one album (though I just bought it for the sake of buying something:roftl:) and I like SOS...but I don't really listen to her a lot. But if she's on the radio, I don't mind:thumb_yello:

And she's pretty, though I still think the longer hair was better...

I kinda liked her more in her long haired period. I don't think she's the best singer, but okay, I like some songs, I have one album (though I just bought it for the sake of buying something:roftl:) and I like SOS...but I don't really listen to her a lot. But if she's on the radio, I don't mind:thumb_yello:

this sounds similar to me :wink2:

i listen to her "take a bow" often but other songs i just dont mind :roftl:

though i love her look, i would have a poster of her because of how pretty she is

:punk:

Agreed. Only that I don't own an album of hers. I wouldn't buy it just for the sake of buying something.:naughty::bleh:

So...I'm not really a fan or Rihanna, but I don't mind her. She's quite OK, some songs are good and some aren't. But I definitely agree that she looked way better with longer hair.

Agreed. Only that I don't own an album of hers. I wouldn't buy it just for the sake of buying something.:naughty::bleh:

So...I'm not really a fan or Rihanna, but I don't mind her. She's quite OK, some songs are good and some aren't. But I definitely agree that she looked way better with longer hair.

Yeah I'm weird like that. You'd almost get the impression that I have too much money:roftl:

• 1 month later...

I knew there had to be a Rihanna thread here!!! :punk: I just got into her music very recently, starting with an obsession with Disturbia! And that video is amaaaazingly freaky!!! I can't stop listening to Take a Bow and Cry :wub2: :wub2: I think she's great!!!

I didn't like the longer hair better, it made her forehead look even bigger. I don't like this either. I liked the bob the most I think.

I think she's pretty, and not a very good singer. I do like some songs though. Actually I only like Umbrella, Take a Bow and Disturbia.:naughty:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Feb 8 2009 6:51 PM EST

Rihanna, Chris Brown In Car Accident Before Grammys?

Neither Rihanna nor Brown will appear at Grammys.

By MTV News staff

Details were sketchy at press time, but EW.com is reporting that Rihanna and Chris Brown have canceled their performances at tonight's Grammy Awards after being involved in a car accident, citing "sources backstage." The site also said that Al Green will perform in their place. It was confirmed on "E!" before the Grammys Sunday evening that neither Rihanna nor Brown will appear on the show.

A rep for the singer did not confirm or deny the report when asked for comment by MTV News, saying only that "Rihanna is well. Thank you for the care and support. "

Last year, Rihanna was involved in a car accident after taking home a Grammy for Rap/Sung Collaboration for her hit song, "Umbrella." She had been inside her car outside the Island Def Jam party when another vehicle rammed into it; there were no injuries, according to "Extra."

Late Saturday night, Rihanna performed at Timbaland's pre-Grammy party in Los Angeles. She hit the stage at around 12:30 a.m., clad in a short black dress, and opened her set with "Disturbia."

"Los Angeles, I know y'all know how to party," she said. "Let me know you're ready to party with me."

"Please Don't Stop the Music" followed, as the singer pumped her fist to the club-friendly beat.

"This next record is very special to me," she said, and began singing a slowed-down chorus of "Umbrella" over acoustic guitar.

"Ey, ey, ey," the crowd sang along. Rihanna didn't perform the Timbaland remix of "Rehab" but instead stuck to its original form.

Rihanna is nominated in three categories this year, including Best Dance Recording for "Disturbia." Chris Brown received two nominations, including Best Male R&B Vocal Performance for "Take You Down."

- - - -

http://www.daylife.com/photo/04sH4kk7q4fye/rihanna

http://www.daylife.com/photo/0d79bXWcFc3IC/rihanna

- - - -

Chris Brown charged after altercation with Rihanna

Local R&B star and his girlfriend both miss Grammy Awards

after alleged assault

Los Angeles Times

6:14 AM EST, February 9, 2009

LOS ANGELES - Tappahannock native Chris Brown, one of the biggest-selling performers in pop music, was booked Sunday night in Los Angeles on charges stemming from an alleged assault on his girlfriend, pop singer Rihanna, according to police and other sources familiar with the investigation.

An official police statement did not name Rihanna, but said the woman in the incident "suffered visible injuries."

Details of what took place between the two were sketchy, but authorities and sources said that about 12:30 a.m. Sunday, Brown and a woman got into an argument in a rented Lamborghini on North June Street in Hancock Park. Brown stopped the car, the two got out, and the argument escalated. A witness called 911, but police said Brown was gone by the time officers arrived at the scene. The woman identified Brown as her assailant.

Authorities did not describe her injuries or whether she was treated for them.

The sources said the woman was Rihanna, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

Brown was booked on a charge of making criminal threats, and police said he remained under investigation for felony charges of domestic violence. "The exact charge was criminal threats and it is going to be investigated as a criminal threats investigation," said Police Sgt. Bridget Pickett, who spoke to reporters at the Wilshire Division police station, where Brown was booked. "There may be domestic violence charges added later, but that will be up to the district attorney's office."

Pickett defined a criminal threat as "a threat that is made to a person with the likelihood that it may occur." She said that Brown arrived at the police station about 6:30 p.m. dressed in a T-shirt and jeans. "He was very professional," she said. Brown was joined at the station by his lawyer, Mark Geragos, and Geragos' investigator, Scott Ross.

After posting $50,000 bail, Brown left the station before 9 p.m.

Both Brown and Rihanna had been scheduled to perform at the Grammy Awards, which began at 5 p.m. at Staples Center. Neither appeared, and Grammy officials issued a statement just before the show saying, "We have just been informed Rihanna will not be attending tonight's 51st Grammy Awards. Rihanna will not be performing. We are sorry to see she is unable to join us this evening."

A publicist for the Barbados-born star, who sold more digital song downloads than any other in 2008, with nearly 10 million tracks, said Sunday night, "Rihanna is well. Thank you for your concern and support."

Her song "Disturbia," which she'd been scheduled to perform at the ceremony, was the sixth best-selling digital track of the year. She was replaced by veteran soul singer Al Green, who was accompanied by country singer-guitarist Keith Urban.

Brown and Rihanna had appeared together Saturday night at producer Clive Davis' pre-Grammy gala in Beverly Hills.

A spokesman for Brown's record label did not respond to The Times' request for comment. Brown finished 2008 as the fourth-best-selling artist in the digital realm, posting 6.8 million tracks sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Edited by A. Clay