Rihanna's thread.

bubuciiis

A.Clay , very very sad .. just reading about it on Perezssss site

http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-10-rihanna-is-said-to-be-cooperating#respond

Thought twice about posting it, but knew folks would learn of it sooner or later.

Saw a story today that her family wants her to get out of the country

and that she may not perform at her next-scheduled gig.

Very sad, indeed.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought twice about posting it, but knew folks would learn of it sooner or later.

Saw a story today that her family wants her to get out of the country

and that she may not perform at her next-scheduled gig.

Very sad, indeed.

This is for the first time Ive seen you "speak"!! :punk: .. much better than just posting pictures:wink2:

Its very sad ... it happens a lot to women , god knows why I was always brought up to PROTECT but hit ... but as you say god only knows what happened

IF she did dance with some men then jealousy shouldnt even come into it

I would just think mmmmmmm she will be in MY bed tonight not theres :naughty::thumb_yello:

This is for the first time Ive seen you "speak"!! :punk: .. much better than just posting pictures:wink2:

Its very sad ... it happens a lot to women , god knows why I was always brought up to PROTECT but hit ... but as you say god only knows what happened

IF she did dance with some men then jealousy shouldnt even come into it

I would just think mmmmmmm she will be in MY bed tonight not theres :naughty::thumb_yello:

"Sarah-loves-mika" said that.

• 2 weeks later...

capt.2cac5b035b21de396b91ee2bca5ae05a.jpg

Rihanna:

"Remaining Strong and Doing Well"

Marc Malkin – Fri Feb 20, 6:05 pm ET

E! Online–

Los Angeles – Rihanna should have been celebrating her 21st birthday today. Instead, the Barbadian songbird is lying low in Los Angeles and staying strong.

Her camp finally broke radio silence and issued a statement to fans.

"At the request of the authorities, Rihanna is not commenting about the incident involving Chris Brown," her publicist says in a statement.

"She wants to assure her fans that she remains strong, is doing well, and deeply appreciates the outpouring of support she has received during this difficult time." It's the first statement since her rep said Rihanna was "well" in the hours following her alleged altercation with Brown on Feb. 8.

After a trip to Barbados to be with her family and friends, Rihanna surfaced last night, photographed in the L.A. area for the first time since the purported roadside blowup.

In the pics, she is wearing sunglasses and sitting in the back seat of a car.

Two unidentified men, a driver and passenger, are in the front seat.

As I first told you, Rihanna's record label canceled plans to throw her a birthday party in NYC. The soiree for about 200 guests was to have had a carnival theme with various "sideshow" attractions. The deal wasn't finalized, but it was probably going to happen at Gotham Hall.

Edited by A. Clay

The first song that I heard from Rihanna was "Unfaithful" since that time I like of her music and I have nothing against her, I don't know much about her but for me nothing justifies a man hitting a woman, that is if he can be called a man, didn't know that he has only 19 years, so young and do something stupid like that, he ended the career itself. It's sad.

Watch Rihanna's full-length web documentary and go behind the scenes to find out what it's like to be the face of Gucci's UNICEF 2009 holiday campaign. Rihanna talks about her passion for design and style with Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini. Catch a front row look along with Rihanna, at the Gucci Winter Ready-to-Wear show in Milan. It all begins with the lighting of the snowflake in NYC. Check out the full-length video . . .

http://rihannanow.com/news/reloaded/

capt.2c2b51e237d1c22b24feac0ceb7dab47.jpg

Chris Brown Reunites With Rihanna

in Miami

Natalie Finn – 1 hr 8 mins ago

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20090228/en_celeb_eo/102161

STAR ISLAND, MIAMI BEACH

star-island.JPG

People magazine:

“It’s like a compound,” a source tells Celebuzz, “there are two guest properties, one of which where [Combs' mother] Janice lives when she visits. The gem is the main house, however.”

And what a gem. It counts neighbors like Gloria Estefan in walking distance. The property was acquired by Combs from record honcho Tommy Mottola for $20 million, fully furnished. . .

chris-brown-rihanna-2009-02-08-300x300.jpg

Rihanna and Chris Brown hiding out

at Sean (Diddy) Combs' Star Island mansion, say reports

BY VERONIKA BELENKAYA AND CHRISTINA BOYLE

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Saturday, February 28th 2009, 7:09 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/02/28/2009-02-28_rihanna_and_chris_brown_hiding_out_at_se.html

Edited by A. Clay