Leona Lewis Thread

MikaMeka

OK, so I Love Leona Lewis..[not as much as I love Mika but still...]

My mom just got me her Cd and I already memorized almost all of the lyrics to almost all of her songs:naughty:

Personally I think that she is an amazing artist and she kinda reminds me of Mariah Carey at times:bleh:

I dont really know alot about her and was wondering if there were any other Leona Lewis fans here on the MFC who could update me on her career and stuff, maybe someone could tell me how she was discovered [i love hearing stories on how artists were discovered], but if you arent a fan thats cool too:thumb_yello:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i really like her :wink2:

im with you ... i love better in time and i LOVE angel, that song has something powerfull in it :wub2:

ummm..hmmm...I almost cried when I heard her remake of 'the first time i saw your face':bleh:

i love leona *.*

Oh yay:naughty: Glad I'm not alone:thumb_yello:

She was the winner of X Factor in the UK in 2006, that's how she was discovered, so she had her first UK no 1 in 2006/2007 in fact I may be wrong, but I think Mika knocked her off the top of the charts with Grace Kelly in Jan 07.

I think she spent the rest of 2007 touring with the X Factor show and recording her album then she released Bleeding Love maybe Dec 07 or Jan 08 maybe? Anyway it went to No 1 again and seemed to stay there forever.....

She's from London.

I love Leona, I've following her since X Factor, thanks to Perez...

I love Bleeding love, it's brilliant, even thought she didn't write it no one could have sing it like her... The rest of the albums SUCKS big, except for Better in Time. I hope that in the next one she participates more in the writing and producing.

I love Leona, I've following her since X Factor, thanks to Perez...

I love Bleeding love, it's brilliant, even thought she didn't write it no one could have sing it like her... The rest of the albums SUCKS big, except for Better in Time. I hope that in the next one she participates more in the writing and producing.

awwww...I love her album but thank you for posting:thumb_yello: You are right that no one could ever sing Bleeding Love like her, I really do hope that she has a bigger hand in her next album that way we can get to know her a little bit more, right now she kinda reminds me of Mariah Carey...but I still love her:punk: