Mickey of the gorgeous smile...

:thumb_yello:Am I imagining things or did Mickey (hope it's the right spelling) say, on one of the blog videos, that his wife or partner had been delivered of a healthy baby girl ?

If that is the case, we should think about something to offer them and how to offer it... It is hugely important, even more so than turning 25...

Any idea ?

x Marie-Andrée

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello:Am I imagining things or did Mickey (hope it's the right spelling) say, on one of the blog videos, that his wife or partner had been delivered of a healthy baby girl ?

If that is the case, we should think about something to offer them and how to offer it... It is hugely important, even more so than turning 25...

Any idea ?

x Marie-Andrée

Actually, I think he said that David, the keyboard player had become a father. Otherwise I agree, but I'm thinking rather warily that there's an awful lot of people on stage with Mika these days...

Any idea ?

x Marie-Andrée[/QUOte]

:lmfao: we should send Mikey something, too. After all he has TWO cute little kids :thumb_yello:

Any idea ?

x Marie-Andrée

Actually, yes, Mickey would be the right spelling. As in "taking the mickey":roftl: of course....

:lmfao: we should send Mikey something, too. After all he has TWO cute little kids

Maybe we could send him one of those pumps to express the breast milk?

So he can go out and about and live life, and let someone else feed the little one? :wub2: I'd chip in for that! :thumb_yello:

reminds me a bit of an alien really....I think that most babies (not to say all) are usually quite ugly until they at least hit a few months....why everyone always says that they are soo cute I do not understand.

But of course I must stop this now, before I get accused of **** stirring. Which I am not. Just being frank :thumb_yello:.

reminds me a bit of an alien really....I think that most babies (not to say all) are usually quite ugly until they at least hit a few months....why everyone always says that they are soo cute I do not understand.

But of course I must stop this now, before I get accused of **** stirring. Which I am not. Just being frank :thumb_yello:.

I don't understand either :naughty:

Try to imagine baby Mika now :naughty::naughty:

i don't find new born babies cute either!

i think they look like they are amazed of seeing the world for the very first time. (i mean their facial expression is like":shocked:")

also they look all same to me:naughty:

i like babies when they are about 6 months old and older:wub2:

Sorry going off topic slightly, but my friends little boy, he's just two weeks old, is quite a handsome little chap, quite hairy, but darn good looking:wub2:

Sorry going off topic slightly, but my friends little boy, he's just two weeks old, is quite a handsome little chap, quite hairy, but darn good looking:wub2:

Oh no, Pengu is getting broody!!! :roftl:

I'm not a baby person- give me a puppy and I will gush like there's no tomorrow. Give me a baby and...well...I just don't really feel it :boxed:

Here ya go

f_cutepuppym_1069e43.png

Thanks :wub2:. See, that totally does it for me...I could just squeeze and cuddle him forever...

Yeah, well Jennie is the mother, right? :naughty:

LMAOOOO

I thought that you meant that they took after him as they were "litttle"

Mikey has kids?

I never knew that...

Mais bien sûr, he said it himself :thumb_yello:

Have a lookie: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1552965&postcount=143

OOOOH You did not just do that!! LMAOO!!!!

:roll1::groupwave:

Mais bien sûr, he said it himself :thumb_yello:

Have a lookie: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1552965&postcount=143

The funny thing is, when he says: "To add I also posted when saranayde was "attacked" and someone thought I was her as well I believe!"

He doesn't even realise that on the deleted saranayde thread, he was posting under a different account :roftl:, and not under his lookie one.