Mickey of the gorgeous smile...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have expected all the jokers to be here, having a party. Where's everyone?:shocked:

I'm actually amazed about the fact that the dodgy posts of the wannabe dodgy people are still there. Don't they know they can delete them? :roftl:

I'm actually amazed about the fact that the dodgy posts of the wannabe dodgy people are still there. Don't they know they can delete them? :roftl:

They are probably as internet-techie savy as their Leader:naughty:...But not that it matters, sufficient backup exists and has already been viewed by the relevant people :thumb_yello:

The funny thing is, when he says: "To add I also posted when saranayde was "attacked" and someone thought I was her as well I believe!"

He doesn't even realise that on the deleted saranayde thread, he was posting under a different account :roftl:, and not under his lookie one.

T**t. Don't underestimate us. Well some of us anyway.:naughty:

What and spoil all of our fun? Part of me wishes Jennie didn't know we know, that would have been so much fun! :thumb_yello:

T**t. Don't underestimate us. Well some of us anyway.:naughty:

Yes, some keep making that mistake. It's like...come ooooooon! They should know better by now. Ah the beauty and wonders of arrogance:naughty:.

What and spoil all of our fun? Part of me wishes Jennie didn't know we know, that would have been so much fun! :thumb_yello:

My mouth is too big and my blood boils too easily to let that go :roftl:

The funny thing is, when he says: "To add I also posted when saranayde was "attacked" and someone thought I was her as well I believe!"

He doesn't even realise that on the deleted saranayde thread, he was posting under a different account :roftl:, and not under his lookie one.

sometimes the smartest response is to stay silent, right? :roftl:

silly, SILLY Mikey!

Try to imagine baby Mika now :naughty::naughty:

I'd love to see baby Mika....probably quite hairy...But I'm sure that he didn't look like an alien, it's the shape of the eyes :

monobrow and chesthair?

Mais bien sûr, he said it himself

Have a lookie: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1552965&postcount=143

ah la breastfeedation :roftl::roftl:

He doesn't even realise that on the deleted saranayde thread, he was posting under a different account , and not under his lookie one.

And now everyone believes he's a big boobed single mom,such a great transition,don't you think?

(poor guy's gonna get booed and wont know why!!:blink: )

poor baby! Psychic? :mf_rosetinted:

reminds me a bit of an alien really....I think that most babies (not to say all) are usually quite ugly until they at least hit a few months....why everyone always says that they are soo cute I do not understand.

... unless or until you have one of your own... :naughty:

Thanks :wub2:. See, that totally does it for me...I could just squeeze and cuddle him forever...

Ah, but that pup is several weeks, if not months old. Brand new pups

look almost like brand new human babies, don't they?

new%20pup%20just%20born.jpg

Although I think that *they* are cute, too. :wub2:

dcdeb