hey there!!!!

andreafromchile

hi to you all!!!!!

finally i understood how to create a new thread!!! so here i am introducing myself. You can tell my name is Andrea and im from Chile. I met Mika's music during the summer and it changes my point of view in life, honest!

Im 28 years old, and at first i refused to go back to my school days and turn into a teenager fan, though after months living this weird obsession about mika's world, i couldn't resist any more and got registered in MFC. I had to admit it girls, Mika makes me feel like im back in my 15s!!!

I think i already know some of you, cos i've read each and every comment in mika's blog, so i feel almost part of MFC since ever.

oh!! and i'd love to meet the MFC in sydney or melbourne when i get to australia in september (ill be on work and holiday for one year).

thanks to the admins and moderators for building up this site (hope to be one one day :biggrin2:)

loves

andrea

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome !!:biggrin2:.

Mika has special powers that make him irresistible.:mf_rosetinted:.

And when the word 'Chile' is pronunced in this forum, I show up.:roftl:

I lived 5 years in Chile, and I almost feel like I'm from Chile.:thumb_yello:.

Podes pasarte por Argentinean thread cuando quieras:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16156:thumb_yello:

No hay muchos chilenos por acá asi que si tenes ganas pasate.:thumb_yello:.

Hola Andrea!! :bye: Bienvenida al MFC!

What a lovely introduction!! :thumb_yello:

Es verdad, Mika nos hace sentir, no sé, diferente...especial....es una experiencia muy especial. Y ya verás que llegarás a hacer amistades muy bonitas aqui :blush-anim-cl:

Welcome!

hi to you all!!!!!

finally i understood how to create a new thread!!! so here i am introducing myself. You can tell my name is Andrea and im from Chile. I met Mika's music during the summer and it changes my point of view in life, honest!

Im 28 years old, and at first i refused to go back to my school days and turn into a teenager fan, though after months living this weird obsession about mika's world, i couldn't resist any more and got registered in MFC. I had to admit it girls, Mika makes me feel like im back in my 15s!!!

I think i already know some of you, cos i've read each and every comment in mika's blog, so i feel almost part of MFC since ever.

oh!! and i'd love to meet the MFC in sydney or melbourne when i get to australia in september (ill be on work and holiday for one year).

thanks to the admins and moderators for building up this site (hope to be one one day :biggrin2:)

loves

andrea

well,that' great....:yay:

am,WELLCOME TO MFC ANDREA!!!

:blush-anim-cl::yay: