Luke Juby in the Studio

Francis Rodino

Hi there,

A few of you have been asking to see some video footage of Luke Juby in the studio, so I've created a little Mika Fanclub page on my website with a nice little video.

You can access that page here:

http://www.francisrodino.com/mikafanclub

You need to login (or register). But that's only because I don't want to send out videos and other exclusive content to people who aren't interested.

I hope you enjoy this little taster of studio life!

Francis

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

A few of you have been asking to see some video footage of Luke Juby in the studio, so I've created a little Mika Fanclub page on my website with a nice little video.

You can access that page here:

http://www.francisrodino.com/mikafanclub

You need to login (or register). But that's only because I don't want to send out videos and other exclusive content to people who aren't interested.

I hope you enjoy this little taster of studio life!

Francis

Thanks for that!! I just watched it after getting the email, it's quite a cute little video. Poor Luke, hahaha he looks like a little kid in it :naughty:.

I can't wait to see you in Aylesbury!

That was interesting. It looks like it's in someone's lounge room.... Your lounge room perhaps? Thanks for sharing it.

ha ha hardly my lounge! the mixing desk would never fit!

that's Steve Bush's London Studio.

We do different parts of the recording in different locations depending on our needs. For example we did the foundation tracks at Rockfield Studios, Wales. Grand piano at Mark Angelo Studios in London. Both very big facilities.

Nowadays it's more cost effective to work this way, and gives us great flexibility when we're not paying hefty studio rates!

F