MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

Adele Finds Mr. Right…

345b60f6-a.jpg

700b417f-b.jpg

5f50066d-f.jpg

bb4bd218-b.jpg

d255c94e-6.jpg

d255c94e-6.jpg

[images: Big Pictures/Mr Paparazzi]

Soul singer Adele likes to keep her personal life very private. But lately she’s been yakking all over town about how a new mystery man has changed her life. But unfortunately for us gossipmongers, she’s been exceptionally secretive about her fella’s identity. Funnily enough we spotted Adele out last night with chart-topping singer Mika. Hang on a second, you don’t think that… Mika is the mystery man, do you?! Nah, neither do we, it just doesn’t seem plausible. In a recent interview, Adele said this of her new love:

"I'm seeing someone at the moment - let's just call him Michael - and I'm hoping this time things will be different because he's not like anyone I've dated in the past. I've always had this wall up and I'm frightened of it coming down. With Michael I want to let myself go and allow him to get to know the real me."

Wait a second - Michael, Mika - Could it be?? Nah, we keep going over it in our heads, and still, it’s highly improbable...

found on mr paparazzi;

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/3620/Adele-Finds-Mr-Right.aspx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and btw they are wearing coats the pics might be old

uuuh, that´s true I didn´t notice ^^

Oh no! I really hope not, she's talented but very ugly... Mika deserves a better one, you don't think?

Ugly? No, she is fat but not so ugly. In Chasing Pavements video she looks quite pretty :) But in that big photo in this Thread... hehe... it must be bad photo ^^

And it isn´t only about being pretty, not?

uuuh, that´s true I didn´t notice ^^

Ugly? No, she is fat but not so ugly. In Chasing Pavements video she looks quite pretty :) But in that big photo in this Thread... hehe... it must be bad photo ^^

And it isn´t only about being pretty, not?

she is pretty. especially that vid.

this pic was probally just a bad 1

Ohh I don't know if it's true !I know that they are just mates :blink:and btw they are wearing coats the pics might be old

Yes, it has been quite cold at night here considering it's summer, down to about 12 degrees and plenty of rain.

Oh no! I really hope not, she's talented but very ugly... Mika deserves a better one, you don't think?

How rude!

I am sure you will all think what you like anyway.:mf_rosetinted:

I was thinking about it... If my profession forces me to be in the public eye like this I'd be in constant battle with the press.

And that is soley because I have alot of GUY friends. I mean it must be so difficult for celebs: Everytime they're photographed with someone of the opposite sex there's immediate scandal and rumour. It's like, " Why would I limit myself to just female friends?"

I prefer my guy friends to be honest:naughty: It doesn't mean I'm romantically linked to every man I hang out with:boxed:

I don't think He's dating Adele, but its possible.... The thing with Mika is that he could hang out with a girl or a guy at this point and it would provoke discussion:naughty:

I was thinking about it... If my profession forces me to be in the public eye like this I'd be in constant battle with the press.

And that is soley because I have alot of GUY friends. I mean it must be so difficult for celebs: Everytime they're photographed with someone of the opposite sex there's immediate scandal and rumour. It's like, " Why would I limit myself to just female friends?"

I prefer my guy friends to be honest:naughty: It doesn't mean I'm romantically linked to every man I hang out with:boxed:

I don't think He's dating Adele, but its possible.... The thing with Mika is that he could hang out with a girl or a guy at this point and it would provoke discussion:naughty:

Agree.:thumb_yello:.

I don't know if it's true....but, it might be anyway, I don't know.:blink:.

thats true

so i guess no oonae except for them will really know

Remember the blonde girl with the brown trenchcoat he was photographed with? We thought it was his girlfriend. Do you remember that bodyguard? We thought that was his boyfriend. Do you remember the bald uhm..girl? (was it a girl?) We thought that was his uhm..girlfriend

Get my point?:naughty:

Remember the blonde girl with the brown trenchcoat he was photographed with? We thought it was his girlfriend. Do you remember that bodyguard? We thought that was his boyfriend. Do you remember the bald uhm..girl? (was it a girl?) We thought that was his uhm..girlfriend

I understand you perfectly !

This sites don't know what to invent anymore so :roftl:

Yey. We´re paranoid.

lol yeah im with you

its just what if she is?

i will just die if its true:boxed:

i almost cried when i read this thread :(

i hope it isnt true:thumbdown:

sorry if i sound mean :thumbdown:

ly

alice

xxx

Oeh, if you hold your mouse on the pic, some tekst appears:

Brit Award winners Adele and Mika have dinner together at Zuma and then head over to Soho House for drinks. Adele was very camera-shy and wasn't in the mood to be photographed. She was smoking heavily, but Mika was quite relaxed and took the healthy option by sipping a bottle of water. Mika celebrates his 25th birthday next week. London, UK 11/08/2008

:naughty: