Mika's old girlfriend....

victoria+Mika

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I trust Jack on this one. When she says right I'll go right, if she says left, I'll go left...I'm sure she wouldn't post something like this if she wasn't absolutely sure about the credibility!

Yeah, I second that. Jack would never do that :wink2:. She knows her stuff.:naughty:

What about Yvonne and the other gal? I thought they were exes too? :shocked::naughty:

They had a 3 way relationship a few years ago, with tons of action on that white piano, no? Was that not the story?:roftl:

They had a 3 way relationship a few years ago, with tons of action on that white piano, no? Was that not the story?:roftl:

Generally, I guess the white piano would tell us some pretty nice stories, if it only could talk :roftl::naughty:

It should become the next guest blogger ;o)

Generally, I guess the white piano would tell us some pretty nice stories, if it only could talk :roftl::naughty:

It should become the next guest blogger ;o)

The colour also easily shows stains.

LOL EEEeeeewwwwww sorry but i couldnt help myself :roftl:

as you were, ladies...

All right, I guess now that he's happy with Adele I can spill the beans. Which old gf do you mean though?

In high school he briefly dated the girl who starred as Sally Bowles with him in their production of Cabaret. That didn't really work out though, and then he dated the guy who played Maximillian for a few months. That was all over by the time he graduated, since neither wanted to be tied down in college.

While going to the Royal College of Music and waitressing he had a short fling with a pretty co-worker who had come from France, and she really encouraged him to pursue pop music if he wanted it. (I think her name was Severine Vignes?) They didn't last long but stayed friends. In fact, she helped him with his next break-up.

His next (and first serious love) was a classmate, a tenor from Royal College of Music. They were together for over a year, and then it ended badly, as you all know. However, it inspired a lot of Mika's songwriting and also helped him decide to drop out and (with the encouragement of the aforementioned waitress) pursue his own music full-stop.

He was single for a while after that, especially since he had to concentrate on the album, and travel between LA, NY, London and Miami so much. He met Katy Perry when she was in between boyfriends and they almost started dating, but in the end it didn't happen--they had conflicting schedules, Katy wasn't over her ex, they couldn't see each other often enough, etc...

So he remained single until his album was out. Organizing the promo tour for the album, however, he started hanging out a lot with his best friend from Royal College of Music, Lorna. Since she was going to be touring with him, it was perfect--they could date and still keep it a secret from reporters. They were caught once though--you may remember those French paparazzi photos of them on vacation.

Eventually Lorna had to leave to pursue her own career though. They ended amicably. After this, he may or may not have dated Andy.

And now he's dating Adele. :thumb_yello: And they're expecting! It's so exciting. :wub2:

--Jack

You failed to mention his love child with the music intern in California.

:blink:... You've lost me.

I like your siggy.

lol how ironic =P

All right, I guess now that he's happy with Adele I can spill the beans. Which old gf do you mean though?

In high school he briefly dated the girl who starred as Sally Bowles with him in their production of Cabaret. That didn't really work out though, and then he dated the guy who played Maximillian for a few months. That was all over by the time he graduated, since neither wanted to be tied down in college.

While going to the Royal College of Music and waitressing he had a short fling with a pretty co-worker who had come from France, and she really encouraged him to pursue pop music if he wanted it. (I think her name was Severine Vignes?) They didn't last long but stayed friends. In fact, she helped him with his next break-up.

His next (and first serious love) was a classmate, a tenor from Royal College of Music. They were together for over a year, and then it ended badly, as you all know. However, it inspired a lot of Mika's songwriting and also helped him decide to drop out and (with the encouragement of the aforementioned waitress) pursue his own music full-stop.

He was single for a while after that, especially since he had to concentrate on the album, and travel between LA, NY, London and Miami so much. He met Katy Perry when she was in between boyfriends and they almost started dating, but in the end it didn't happen--they had conflicting schedules, Katy wasn't over her ex, they couldn't see each other often enough, etc...

So he remained single until his album was out. Organizing the promo tour for the album, however, he started hanging out a lot with his best friend from Royal College of Music, Lorna. Since she was going to be touring with him, it was perfect--they could date and still keep it a secret from reporters. They were caught once though--you may remember those French paparazzi photos of them on vacation.

Eventually Lorna had to leave to pursue her own career though. They ended amicably. After this, he may or may not have dated Andy.

And now he's dating Adele. :thumb_yello: And they're expecting! It's so exciting. :wub2:

--Jack

:shocked::shocked: WHY? WHY? WHY? why is this happening to me? god Mika how many girls/guys have you dated? it seems to me a whole friken lot, I'm literally crying right now because he dated so many people and I'm jealous and he's probably bi sexual though I don't care, and you just tore me apart jack, really I'm dieing now I shouldn't have read that but thanks any way I gotta wipe my tears hold on *wipes tears and sniffs* this is all now new to me, and I'm a very sensitive person in some cases and very emotional, sensitive, and jealous in Mika's case here! but it's his decision and I respest his decision alot but I some what don't feel comfortable with him dating all those people it almost gives me the feeling because he might have slept with all of them if you know what I mean, and one of the persons might have had it or no protection, he might have AIDS OR HIV STD IDK?I really don't know I almost feel dissapointed and I feel sad because he had his heart broken but I also feel he doesn't care because he keeps going threw girls after girl after girl and maybe boy, maybe he doesn't care and if that's the case he might not be ready for a good long stable relationship because after all the one's he has been threw and he knows how to play the game he's played tons of times so I guess he's too good at it! I don't know, and I want in I am Mika's girl too, and I want his whole body on Friday that's the only day I want him and his whole body is mine that day the other days he can be your's any of your's okay? that's a good deal I think so!! oh yeah does anyone have any pics of his ex-girlfriends? and which girlfriend is he very sensitive about? please any pics show me!

:shocked::shocked: WHY? WHY? WHY? why is this happening to me? god Mika how many girls/guys have you dated? it seems to me a whole friken lot, I'm literally crying right now

<snip>

oh yeah does anyone have any pics of his ex-girlfriends? and which girlfriend is he very sensitive about? please any pics show me!

Jack wasn't serious. Her point is that we don't know anything about who he may have dated or slept with because it's none of our business and of course there are no pictures.

How did I miss this thread :shocked: Well not that there's a lot of new info, although I didn't know the name of that waitress until now :blink:*off to google*

Guess I can handle a few weeks more without the MFC :mf_rosetinted:

Jack wasn't serious. Her point is that we don't know anything about who he may have dated or slept with because it's none of our business and of course there are no pictures.

Yeah, Victoria, I'm sorry, it was all made up. Don't cry!

However, honestly, I think if I were to guess at how many people he's dated, casual dating included, it would probably be at around the same number--maybe lower, but not necessarily, and maybe even higher.

I mean, he's 25. It's pretty likely he's been dating since high school, so that would be, what, close to 10 years now that he's had to date people. 6 people in 10 years is hardly a lot, considering. And of course he's slept with some of the people he dated, but just because he's slept with several people doesn't mean he has a girl and boy for every day of the week and an STD. :blink: He seems very responsible really, and I mean, some of my friends his age have slept with far more than 6 people and they don't have any STD's 'cause they've been careful.

But all in all, we really know nothing about his dating life except that he was in love once and the relationship left him heartbroken. That's... all there is to know. The rest is pure speculation. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

You saying that made me think of this thread.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3733

Every time I saw it I kept thinking Jenga was actually going to tell us about the time Mika took a fan backstage and gave them a good seeing to.

Instead she was just asking the question. :lmao:

:naughty: That was back when everyone numbered themselves in every thread and listed it in their signatures. Status! Haha.

Yeah, Victoria, I'm sorry, it was all made up. Don't cry!

However, honestly, I think if I were to guess at how many people he's dated, casual dating included, it would probably be at around the same number--maybe lower, but not necessarily, and maybe even higher.

I mean, he's 25. It's pretty likely he's been dating since high school, so that would be, what, close to 10 years now that he's had to date people. 6 people in 10 years is hardly a lot, considering. And of course he's slept with some of the people he dated, but just because he's slept with several people doesn't mean he has a girl and boy for every day of the week and an STD. :blink: He seems very responsible really, and I mean, some of my friends his age have slept with far more than 6 people and they don't have any STD's 'cause they've been careful.

But all in all, we really know nothing about his dating life except that he was in love once and the relationship left him heartbroken. That's... all there is to know. The rest is pure speculation. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

Oh god, what a joke, I feel sooo stupid! I really believed you! at least I'm not crying anymore and I know the truth that's good:thumb_yello: I'm fooled! I feel dumb and confused:blink: okay I'm done feeling that way back to my reality life:thumb_yello::bleh:

Oh god, what a joke, I feel sooo stupid! I really believed you! at least I'm not crying anymore and I know the truth that's good:thumb_yello: I'm fooled! I feel dumb and confused:blink: okay I'm done feeling that way back to my reality life:thumb_yello::bleh:

i know how you feel!! :huglove:

when i first read this i was like "WWHA??! mika dated all these girls and NOT ME!!!?!?!? HOW COULD I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!! AHSLHALDKJLAKSDJ!!!"

luckily i have a sister who actually READ the thread, who told me that it was made up. heheheh..:naughty:

This thread makes me feel so proud that i have a grip on reality :naughty::roftl:

Me too!

Guys, I know that he has this way of making everyone feel special, but you have to live your own lives, which won't, really let's be honest, include him.

For me, it's nice to go and see him perform and have a chat after, but my life is built around my van, as long as I have that and a decent stereo in it, with plenty of fuel, I'm truly happy. Anything else in my life is a bonus.

Mika, especially right now, isn't the #1 priority in my life, and who he dates is his own business. As long as he's okay with me joking around with him at gigs, I'm good with anything he does.

Me too:lmfao:

LOL , thank god im not the only one :boxed::roftl:

Me too!

Guys, I know that he has this way of making everyone feel special, but you have to live your own lives, which won't, really let's be honest, include him.

For me, it's nice to go and see him perform and have a chat after, but my life is built around my van, as long as I have that and a decent stereo in it, with plenty of fuel, I'm truly happy. Anything else in my life is a bonus.

Mika, especially right now, isn't the #1 priority in my life, and who he dates is his own business. As long as he's okay with me joking around with him at gigs, I'm good with anything he does.

Thanks rose , you summed it up perfect for me too :wub2: I also see mika, gigs and his music as a bonus :thumb_yello: end of the day , mika's music makes me feel better when its a ****ty day , i dont expect anymore and neither should anyone else , hes already said he wouldnt invite anyone into his family circle, and only rely' s on the circle he has now , family and FRIENDS not fans :thumb_yello:

LOL , thank god im not the only one :boxed::roftl:

Thanks rose , you summed it up perfect for me too :wub2: I also see mika, gigs and his music as a bonus end of the day , mika's music makes me feel better when its a ****ty day , i dont expect anymore and neither should anyone else , hes already said he wouldnt invite anyone into his family circle, and only rely' s on the circle he has now , family and FRIENDS not fans :thumb_yello:

I know:naughty:

Yeah Rose, you wise penguin:wub2:

And he's totally right about that:thumb_yello: