Mika's old girlfriend....

victoria+Mika

Me too!

Guys, I know that he has this way of making everyone feel special, but you have to live your own lives, which won't, really let's be honest, include him.

For me, it's nice to go and see him perform and have a chat after, but my life is built around my van, as long as I have that and a decent stereo in it, with plenty of fuel, I'm truly happy. Anything else in my life is a bonus.

Mika, especially right now, isn't the #1 priority in my life, and who he dates is his own business. As long as he's okay with me joking around with him at gigs, I'm good with anything he does.

We all know who's #1 for you , rose :naughty:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? I've been holding back from replying and all my humor about it is gone by now when I see people cry because Mika may have dated people?!?!?!?!

For heaven's sake,get real,you will not be his girlfriend, get that in your head. I'm sorry nobody bothered to tell you girls this,and that it had to come to such a thread and such reactions

Really,is this the worse problem in your life? That Mika may not be your boyfriend? crazy.gif

As Caz said,he's not eager to let new people in his life,and ihe's not gonna go round the forum looking for candidates,nor will he pick the biggest stalker of his myspace or the most active messager/commenter

Me too!

Guys, I know that he has this way of making everyone feel special, but you have to live your own lives, which won't, really let's be honest, include him.

For me, it's nice to go and see him perform and have a chat after, but my life is built around my van, as long as I have that and a decent stereo in it, with plenty of fuel, I'm truly happy. Anything else in my life is a bonus.

Mika, especially right now, isn't the #1 priority in my life, and who he dates is his own business. As long as he's okay with me joking around with him at gigs, I'm good with anything he does.

I completly agree with you, Mika has his on life and we should continue to live ours. I am not really interested to know who is he dating right now, i am more interested in his music and art and amazing live shows he is pulling off.

But in times like this where there is a little activity from him, my work, my family life and my friends are the main things in my life, i don't even spend some time on the forum too, it's all about keeping a healthy balance between those things.

Yay, I'm glad some sense has appeared here :thumb_yello:

I've felt like saying something like this for a while, but i know what it's like to have an obsession :naughty:

To all those who really want to believe that, I dunno, they'll marry Mika or at least become one of his friends: try and take some of the advice given by others here........there's nothing wrong with admiring Mika as an artist - I mean, his shows are truly special experiences and his music/life story/perseverance/self-belief can be an inspiration, but try to accept that you have to live YOUR life. If anything, use the inspiration he gives you to find YOUR thing in life, and to pursue it. :thumb_yello:

Are you serious? I've been holding back from replying and all my humor about it is gone by now when I see people cry because Mika may have dated people?!?!?!?!

For heaven's sake,get real,you will not be his girlfriend, get that in your head. I'm sorry nobody bothered to tell you girls this,and that it had to come to such a thread and such reactions

Really,is this the worse problem in your life? That Mika may not be your boyfriend? crazy.gif

As Caz said,he's not eager to let new people in his life,and ihe's not gonna go round the forum looking for candidates,nor will he pick the biggest stalker of his myspace or the most active messager/commenter

I agree! This is rediculous! I honestly don't care who Mika has dated. It's none of my business who he dates now! I only hope he gets someone who treats him well and makes him happy. That's all any of us should care about!

Yeah, but I think the whole thing's blown over now, since

Victoria, and hopefully others, are trying to get back to reality -- as

she said up above:

Oh god, what a joke, I feel sooo stupid! I really believed you! at least I'm not crying anymore and I know the truth that's good:thumb_yello: I'm fooled! I feel dumb and confused:blink: okay I'm done feeling that way back to my reality life:thumb_yello::bleh:

I think we're all on the same page... for now at least :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

:lmao: :lmao: Thanks for telling people like it is girl :lmao:

I love your bluntness:roftl:

But seriously, if Mika would start dating ANYONE from this forum or his fans, I'd eat my socks and dance the tango on a wire above the grand canyon:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, but I think the whole thing's blown over now, since

Victoria, and hopefully others, are trying to get back to reality -- as

she said up above:

I think we're all on the same page... for now at least :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

I hope that you're not serious Deb....Quite frankly, this is ridiculous.

Are you really trying to tell me that I won't have a chance with Mika now?

I'm quite sure that I noticed him giving me the eye at the last gig, and afterwards he was desperately trying to silently (so not to raise suspicions) send me the message that I should follow him and hide in the trunk where they keep the costumes, so that once his mum and sisters and Andy were out of the way, he could come and unlock me and we'd have a wild night of passion.

:thumbdown: Pffff.

Thanks for ruining it :sneaky2:

Oh my, I just had to do it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm quite sure that I noticed him giving me the eye at the last gig, and afterwards he was desperately trying to silently (so not to raise suspicions) send me the message that I should follow him and hide in the trunk where they keep the costumes, so that once his mum and sisters and Andy were out of the way, he could come and unlock me and we'd have a wild night of passion.

:lmao:

reminds me of "late night commercials" about naked girls saying - "youre gonna be my slave, you have NO choice, call 9091001. "

you are evil:wub2:

But seriously, if Mika would start dating ANYONE from this forum or his fans, I'd eat my socks and dance the tango on a wire above the grand canyon:mf_rosetinted:

And now I wish he would! :lmfao:

Unlock you? Are you wearing some sort of... special gear? :das::roftl:

Oh great, another dream crushed:tears:

:naughty:

I love your bluntness:roftl:

And Im gonna join you and film it or make pictures:mf_rosetinted:

Oh you'd like that, seeing my life hanging on a string because Mika was so foolish enough to go with a fan:mf_rosetinted:

Hello my baby hello my baby putting my life on the brink:fisch:

Hey, they don't call me "MOM" for nothing! Crushing dreams... just one

extra service I provide. :naughty:

Maybe we should arrange for him to be "seen" out with an MFC'er, just to see Ingie do that :roftl:.

Yeah, you know... Hmmm... :wink2:

I vote for Freddie :naughty::thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

dcdeb