Mika's old girlfriend....

victoria+Mika

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon Freddo would be keen, but it's Mika who we need to convince now, we don't know what his taste in men is :naughty:

Taste in men? Shock shock me :shocked:

Well, if everything else fails, we can still bring them together in a beautiful place called photoshop :bleh:

Taste in men? Shock shock me :shocked:

Well, if everything else fails, we can still bring them together in a beautiful place called photoshop :bleh:

Sounds like a plan :roftl:- As long as Ingie thinks that it's real :naughty:

:lmfao:

dcdeb

What, you think he's not a good option then? :boxed::naughty:

I love your bluntness:roftl:

But seriously, if Mika would start dating ANYONE from this forum or his fans, I'd eat my socks and dance the tango on a wire above the grand canyon:mf_rosetinted:

Can't wait to see that!:roftl:

*Searches for proper socks, wire and tango dress*

Yeah, better prepare yourself!:thumb_yello:

Are you serious? I've been holding back from replying and all my humor about it is gone by now when I see people cry because Mika may have dated people?!?!?!?!

For heaven's sake,get real,you will not be his girlfriend, get that in your head. I'm sorry nobody bothered to tell you girls this,and that it had to come to such a thread and such reactions

Really,is this the worse problem in your life? That Mika may not be your boyfriend? crazy.gif

As Caz said,he's not eager to let new people in his life,and ihe's not gonna go round the forum looking for candidates,nor will he pick the biggest stalker of his myspace or the most active messager/commenter

Ioana, have I told you lately that I love you?:wub2:

I love your bluntness:roftl:

But seriously, if Mika would start dating ANYONE from this forum or his fans, I'd eat my socks and dance the tango on a wire above the grand canyon:mf_rosetinted:

I was my happy self :naughty:

He'd prolly say he had a deep mental connection way before the future ex to be became a fan :mf_rosetinted:

Ioana, have I told you lately that I love you?:wub2:

No,I've missed it ,but now I'm happy you are back with love :blush-anim-cl:

He'd prolly say he had a deep mental connection way before the future ex to be became a fan :mf_rosetinted:

"ex to be", love that :naughty:- Now in all seriousness though, I think that it's quite obvious that he has been in a relationship (and a good, fulfilling one) for quite a while now.

Just my impression, of course, but I am very happy for him. If he can't get me, he should be happy with someone else :bleh::roftl::roftl:.

(OBVIOUSLY KIDDING ABOUT THE "me" PART!)

"ex to be", love that :naughty:- Now in all seriousness though, I think that it's quite obvious that he has been in a relationship (and a good, fulfilling one) for quite a while now.

Just my impression, of course, but I am very happy for him. If he can't get me, he should be happy with someone else :bleh::roftl::roftl:.

Sariflor, you are spamming all the threads saying that!:roftl::roftl:

And I think the same hehe

And good on you, respecting your wedding vows and not giving in even if Mika tried to seduce you several times!:naughty:

disease free even :roftl::roftl:

(read smth bout disease somewhere in here)

So I'm really late on even seeing that this thread exists but I have to whole heartedly agree with everyone who is talking about how everyone needs to get their heads out of the clouds when they think one day Mika might be their boyfriend. I know I really like Mika as an artist but honestly we don't know anything about him, except for what he doesn't mind us knowing. No matter how many times you watch whatever blog he's posted or what ever interview. He's good at and generous with fans and the time he spends with them. That's about it. Seriously would you ever want to date someone who knows every little detail from interviews and blogs. It'd be totally weird. I don't know that's my 2 cents.

All right, I guess now that he's happy with Adele I can spill the beans. Which old gf do you mean though?

In high school he briefly dated the girl who starred as Sally Bowles with him in their production of Cabaret. That didn't really work out though, and then he dated the guy who played Maximillian for a few months. That was all over by the time he graduated, since neither wanted to be tied down in college.

While going to the Royal College of Music and waitressing he had a short fling with a pretty co-worker who had come from France, and she really encouraged him to pursue pop music if he wanted it. (I think her name was Severine Vignes?) They didn't last long but stayed friends. In fact, she helped him with his next break-up.

His next (and first serious love) was a classmate, a tenor from Royal College of Music. They were together for over a year, and then it ended badly, as you all know. However, it inspired a lot of Mika's songwriting and also helped him decide to drop out and (with the encouragement of the aforementioned waitress) pursue his own music full-stop.

He was single for a while after that, especially since he had to concentrate on the album, and travel between LA, NY, London and Miami so much. He met Katy Perry when she was in between boyfriends and they almost started dating, but in the end it didn't happen--they had conflicting schedules, Katy wasn't over her ex, they couldn't see each other often enough, etc...

So he remained single until his album was out. Organizing the promo tour for the album, however, he started hanging out a lot with his best friend from Royal College of Music, Lorna. Since she was going to be touring with him, it was perfect--they could date and still keep it a secret from reporters. They were caught once though--you may remember those French paparazzi photos of them on vacation.

Eventually Lorna had to leave to pursue her own career though. They ended amicably. After this, he may or may not have dated Andy.

And now he's dating Adele. :thumb_yello: And they're expecting! It's so exciting. :wub2:

--Jack

:naughty: You forgot about Cherise and the real reason she's the drummer of the band, and how Luke's jealousy of the two got him kicked out of the band

Seriously would you ever want to date someone who knows every little detail from interviews and blogs. It'd be totally weird. I don't know that's my 2 cents.

Well I'd say if Mika's dating someone, that someone must be well informed of what Mika says in his interviews or blogs. But of course, that's just a feeling I have :naughty:

how can you see that ? :wink2:

i always wonder how you guys see things so good, i mean you always say something is going to happen and it really does. its so cool :thumb_yello:

how can you see that ? :wink2:

i always wonder how you guys see things so good, i mean you always say something is going to happen and it really does. its so cool :thumb_yello:

she is psychic:mf_rosetinted:

you better watch out :naughty:

Well I'd say if Mika's dating someone, that someone must be well informed of what Mika says in his interviews or blogs. But of course, that's just a feeling I have :naughty:

Touche, i stand corrected haha. Me-0 Niki-1...for now :devil:

Sariflor, you are spamming all the threads saying that!

And I think the same hehe

And good on you, respecting your wedding vows and not giving in even if Mika tried to seduce you several times!

Oops you discovered my game :roftl:= And yes, despite that Mika always snowing me with calls, invitations, flowers, chocolates, flattery, specially made-for-me songs (It was meant to go "Saraaa you are beautiful!" at first :roftl:) etc, I am staying faithful and will NOT cheat on my new hubby.

HA! Curls or no curls :naughty:.

disease free even

(read smth bout disease somewhere in here)

Yes, the disease thingie made me LMAO

So I'm really late on even seeing that this thread exists but I have to whole heartedly agree with everyone who is talking about how everyone needs to get their heads out of the clouds when they think one day Mika might be their boyfriend. I know I really like Mika as an artist but honestly we don't know anything about him, except for what he doesn't mind us knowing. No matter how many times you watch whatever blog he's posted or what ever interview. He's good at and generous with fans and the time he spends with them. That's about it. Seriously would you ever want to date someone who knows every little detail from interviews and blogs. It'd be totally weird. I don't know that's my 2 cents.

You forgot about Cherise and the real reason she's the drummer of the band, and how Luke's jealousy of the two got him kicked out of the band

Interrrresting :naughty:. Let's not go there though or I will provide another theory by moi

how can you see that ?

It just find it obvious, sorry!! Maybe it just comes naturally when one is a bit observant (aka, nosey) and has a lot of experience watching people, their reactions, body language,etc...

she is psychic

you better watch out

No, YOU watch out Dilek, or that thing will knock you on the head, LOL!

Sorry, couldn't help myself there. I love you,really :wub2:

Oops you discovered my game :roftl:= And yes, despite that Mika always snowing me with calls, invitations, flowers, chocolates, flattery, specially made-for-me songs (It was meant to go "Saraaa you are beautiful!" at first :roftl:) etc, I am staying faithful and will NOT cheat on my new hubby.

HA! Curls or no curls :naughty:.

Yes, the disease thingie made me LMAO

Interrrresting :naughty:. Let's not go there though or I will provide another theory by moi

It just find it obvious, sorry!! Maybe it just comes naturally when one is a bit observant (aka, nosey) and has a lot of experience watching people, their reactions, body language,etc...

No, YOU watch out Dilek, or that thing will knock you on the head, LOL!

Sorry, couldn't help myself there. I love you,really :wub2:

Why not, I'd love to hear you opinion...:)

yeah :naufghty: h hm hm...so noone knows his ex gf?

im a bit :sad: bcs of "him and Adele" stuff...

Dont worry hun , he wont be with Adele :wink2:

Im his GF :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

whaaaatttt???????:shocked: You're dating him too???

Well he told me I was his one & only one (harumpphh I'm slightly annoyed now) Oh Mika darling come here I've found out your little secret!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

lol : )