Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we should all leave messages about a fake blog

and see what he does with it.... but we'd all have to have a common story,

such as his "hat collection" then we'll find out if he does read the messages or not :naughty:

That's what I was thinking of :naughty: I'm just so bad at making up stuff :doh:

we should all leave messages about a fake blog

and see what he does with it.... but we'd all have to have a common story,

such as his "hat collection" then we'll find out if he does read the messages or not :naughty:

No, he's been randomly wearing hats lately. That one's almost believable.:wink2:

It's got to be even more outlandish. Like...replying to a non-existant blog about how Dr. Seuss is his biggest inspiration ever. And how he's decided to call the next album One Fish, Two Fish, Brown Fish, Violet Sky Fish in his honour. :biggrin2:

No, he's been randomly wearing hats lately. That one's almost believable.:wink2:

It's got to be even more outlandish. Like...replying to a non-existant blog about how Dr. Seuss is his biggest inspiration ever. And how he's decided to call the next album One Fish, Two Fish, Brown Fish, Violet Sky Fish in his honour. :biggrin2:

I kinda like that :naughty: Give us that blog!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!

but the way to do it, would be for one of us (i nominate you) to write a blog on here, and people have to read it and respond to it like they would if mika wrote it... so that way we all have the same story to read and comment on...

go for it mana!!! :roftl:

*dons a Mika mask*

Mika & Dr. Suess

I know I've been into a lot of kinetic and other modern art lately, but I must say, I think of all the brilliant, artistic minds I've ever seen, the one that stands out the most for me would be none other than Dr. Suess.

There's just something about the way he told such a story with a single colour - green eggs, green ham, what more could you ask for? And his characters. So different, yet something so similar. The man is a genius.

Take this Truffula Tree, from The Lorax. So simple, yet so meaningful. And I like the fact that it reminds me of a nice, pink lollipop:

truffula.jpeg

Or the iconic Cat in the Hat. Now, he's brilliant indeed. His naughty smile makes ME smile. LOL!

cat-in-the-hat.gif

So it is based on this that I am happy to announce the name of my next album: One Fish, Two Fish, Brown Fish, Violet Sky Fish. In honour of the late Dr. Suess. I can't wait for you all to hear it.

Besos,

Mxx

mana.. you may want to start a new thread so everybody sees it rofl not just a few :roftl::roftl:

yup agreed:thumb_yello:

OMG! Hahahaah! Love it! :thumb_yello:

Where do we comment on it? Next real blog?

"real blog":lmfao:

good god, i'm lost between fake and real:roftl: